It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about anything

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: tadaman

A man dressed in all black is walking down a country lane. Suddenly, a large black car without any lights on comes round the corner and screeches to a halt. How did the car know he was there?

Correlation does not imply causation.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

We are dealing with convoluted, rehashed and rewritten stories covering overlapping ideas at times.

We speak with what words and terms we can...

I would hear you. I dont think its aliens, but different forms of us.

I think we may ultimately agree....
edit on 3 5 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Whaaa?

You really can sell anything if you try....lol

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Correlation does not imply causation

I bet the Man in black is glad of that fact

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I always thought something along these lines. The pilot imparting ability, not the other way around.....

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Better?

A leader who does what must be done with cold blood founded in logic, that does what no one can understand with a neutral disposition for the good of his people, and who has passion to boil blood when no one wills go on in times of despair.

She is not a bad leader, just depends on what she is going to lead. Her strengths bar her from being a good leader in a system of checks and balances, since in order to function as she is best able to she must constantly undermine the system meant to check her ability to act alone.

In a different time, she would be a great queen. NOW, she would make a terrible leader of a democracy....she may even finish destroying all trust in it.

My reply had nothing to do with Hilary herself. I generally discuss underlying issues to avoid all the feldercarb of thoughts programmed into us by society.

Our country has been off the rails ever since the creation of the Federal Reserve, the printing at a profit of faux money, the granting of legal personhood to corporations, Citizens United, the repeal of the Glass Stegal act, the dumbing down of our educational system, excessive Federalism, and the dumbing down of the populace through Television.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I think it failed to sell and was later stolen ...
Since then it has been hard (excuse pun) to find ...
which is no surprise as it was reputed to be a mere 4 inches ... so easily hidden
edit on 5-3-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So would you say that the Igigi are the hidden hands behind the satanic illuminati? That they stir up Chthulu type forces as part of their elaborate, patient rebellion? Would you think they are the ones who designed the pattern for a fascist dictatorship spread across the entire globe, which we commonly refer to as the NWO...?

And, if these dark thoughts have a ring of Truth to them, what, would you say, is our hope? Do we really have allies in the form of the two thirds who didn't rebel, and if so, are they on their way, or - are they already here..?

(I believe they're already here, and that they will lead us in a successful coup de main, when the actions of the wicked bring the times to their conclusion. Some good old-fashioned demon ass-kicking. Hopefully..)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

We are dealing with convoluted, rehashed and rewritten stories covering overlapping ideas at times.

We speak with what words and terms we can...

I would hear you. I dont think its aliens, but different forms of us.

I think we may ultimately agree....

What if you were to learn that the human body was like a Boltzmann Brain which as part of it's normal operations could under certain circumstances "birth or contribute" to the formation of exotic beings and craft?

Would that change your world view?

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Free will is not perceivable by the individual willing anymore than instinct is.

A phone has a receiver and a speaker....the conversation takes places before and after them.

The people on the other ends only can be sure that they are speaking into the receiver, not that they are hearing another person and not just themselves.

What each chooses to say could hinge on whether they hear the other guy or just themselves.

Then free will could be a total sham for all we know....that directly flows from your statement.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It was useless but fun to read and I just beat him! Yeahi me!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I think our information is out of date to some extent. They Igigi may be all long gone. Maybe in some castrated way they still muddle around, but what we have is something new.

The infighting stopped. There is unity in purpose, goals and prosperity. I do not know if we are included is such, a means to an end, or partly or entirely the benefactors or the victims of this new dynamic.

What I do know is that our faith should reside in what we already are and the potential for what we can become that the design holds.

Transubstantiation of the flesh mirroring the godhead in mind. sort to speak. "The transformation of blood to milk, the sustenance of the gods."

We must take our destiny into our own hands and stop waiting for magical beings to solve our issues keeping from us from them in the first place.

Evil is relative. Good is relative. Balance is all.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Could be. Is that what you choose for it to be?

LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Sure, I think this.

We are trying to form the merkaba of sorts....

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Could be. Is that what you choose for it to be?

LOL

I tend to use the ant on a log floating down the river metaphor for day to day conversational purposes.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Sure, I think this.

So you DO know who birthed most of the "gods", angels,demons and UFOs then.

Good.

Spread the word.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Sure, I think this.

Who is?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

maybe, I see it. We have fate and destiny.

Fate is the log on the river, destiny is the ability to go this way or that.

Perhaps both freewill and predestination are one and the same, or at least dependent on each other.

In the end, choice is not irrelevant if there be two ants....and in order for any to survive, a bridge is built over the drowning bodies of the ones who defied their will to survive so others could go on....true free will, SACRIFICE.

Where there be two there be will at play.

If you are alone, there is no distinction between the ant and the log. They are one.

link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Sure, I think this.

So you DO know who birthed most of the "gods", angels,demons and UFOs then.

Good.

Spread the word.

Kev

Quick thought and question, "if I say hey bro", "versus hey brother" is not one more intimate than the other? Is the meaning the same?

It is not relevant to your posts, just curious.

If Demons begot aliens, than what begot demons.

What does a 3D world look like from a 4th deminsionsal point of view?

What is the true difference between a square and a circle?

Can a circle be a square? Why or why not?

link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Me for one. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join