It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about anything

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

He was tagged with a exotic isotope.....detectable from low earth orbit. The unique signature and rate of decay of the Isotope indicates path and current position of the target.
edit on 3 5 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Better?

A leader who does what must be done with cold blood founded in logic, that does what no one can understand with a neutral disposition for the good of his people, and who has passion to boil blood when no one wills go on in times of despair.

She is not a bad leader, just depends on what she is going to lead. Her strengths bar her from being a good leader in a system of checks and balances, since in order to function as she is best able to she must constantly undermine the system meant to check her ability to act alone.

In a different time, she would be a great queen. NOW, she would make a terrible leader of a democracy....she may even finish destroying all trust in it.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Lol ... Good answer but but not the right one in this case as .... it was day time

Here are some more for any interested
www.you-can-be-funny.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

You dont break cycles, you spin off into new ones, though the more you break away, the smaller the cycle becomes.

Laws of entropy come to mind.

The symbolism, Its hard to use them to your ends since they resist being transformed from abstract to finite form.

They do offer themselves up willingly when they are between two abstract minds looking for a common point of convergence in a finite form of understanding.

A thought, becoming formlessness,then flowing into form and then back to formlessness and finally into thought once again....in a loop between two minds.....

Cool, very cool. LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

WELL

The avatar creation thread! The folks over there will install all the bells and whistles to a custom order and even give you a 3 day trial period....satisfaction guaranteed!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Free will is not perceivable by the individual willing anymore than instinct is.

A phone has a receiver and a speaker....the conversation takes places before and after them.

The people on the other ends only can be sure that they are speaking into the receiver, not that they are hearing another person and not just themselves.

What each chooses to say could hinge on whether they hear the other guy or just themselves.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Ah a riddle,

If he is wearing all black does he disappear at night? Would he be invisible if wearing all white in the day?

He may disappear at night but surely not in day.....why is light the antithesis no matter what and darkness the augment if complimented?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

How do I beat garruk at the end of the magic the gathering app? I use a red, white deck.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

My dear fellow ... I really have no idea ... your the Man with the answers

Why is a carrot as orange as an orange ...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I dont know much about this but from what I do know and seeing his card...

You have to reduce the hit points of the beasts in play early on. Dont focus on just the strongest until it is cast aside, rather spread your damage to all so when Garruck is played he has to first take turns to heal..... Try to cast a spell early on to limit abilities 2 or three turns ahead of his play,

Also, surviving the initial attack is not the issue, since he is a minion dealer the longer he is in play the more compounding his attacks can be since he can have multiple cards at play under him.

I would say you need to anticipate his exact moment of play, head him off by curbing his ability to enhance other cards with better attack, then after he is played hold it down. Finally, reserve a strong attack card for him alone once your long haul defenses have taken the brunt of his attacks from the other cards you kept him busy healing ....

You could get rid of some other cards he uses but I would wait for a moment of blitz and attack directly at him. Do it once his defenses are not cared to after trying to wear you down...dangle your defeat in front of him, and then strike while he pivots for his final assault.

freaking lol, I know that is useless, but was fun to write. I am guessing IGN has a strategy guide somewhere....

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Its not, an orange is really yellow, but turns ripe and oxidizes.

A carrot is red but gets stained by the minerality of the soil..

No, dont say that, I have not answers, only my own BS!

I have no idea what I am doing most of the time. Really. Help. LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: tadaman

Not Austrian, or Australian, LOL

Come now, I hear Hitler had a beautifully pure soprano. Coloratura, almost.

He taught Judith Durham everything she knew.

I heard somewhere that Hitler had a defect with his sexual organs. I don't know how credible that claim is. It might tie into psychology if true.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I dont know. We were told Napoleon was short and that was just old fashioned defamation.

Lol

Lets just say he did though. No issue taken.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So that means a banana is not really yellow ... I suspected as much
I bought a bunch the other day and they were green ... then Bam suddenly next day they are yellow

I think some Bar-steward replaced them for exact replicas but slipped up on the colour match

Next time I buy bananas I am staying up all night on guard with a base ball bat ... to catch the offender and make him/her or it rue the day they tried to make a fool of me

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I heard somewhere that Hitler had a defect with his sexual organs. I don't know how credible that claim is. It might tie into psychology if true.

Excuse my interruption but what you say of Hitler is true ... my Dad told me so when I was a young boy ... he also a sang a little ditty
"Hitler has only got one ball
The other is in the Leeds town Hall" .... my Dad was from Leeds UK

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

They may enter through the chimney and steal your milk and cookies. Pop up under your pillow for organ harvesting....

They are a sly bunch. The red hats give them away....lol

I would take all the fruit in the house, then place them under direct light, that way you can clearly see when the offenders come to do their deeds.

There is no way they will change your foods colours that way...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

The god came first then the pretender.

www.gatewaystobabylon.com...

The messenger dispatched by Anu, that was never actually dispatched, that intervened to keep us, in wisdom, so as to protect all from loss.

There are others, but to me they are permutations of this original idea.

An angel, a messenger, indicative of more than the message, indicative of the source of the dispatch.

Anu was created by humans.

Just because the Sumerians are basically the first major literate ancient culture does not in any way mean that their gods were "aliens" or otherwise actually alive separate from the very human power which created them.

But I'd have to take you through 6000 years of history and many interesting concepts before you *might* find merit in my observations.

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Speaking of Napoleon and private parts

Did you know his thingy was put up (excuse pun) for auction in 1977

"The Strange Journey of Napoleon’s Penis"

www.wondersandmarvels.com... -of-napoleons-penis.html

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Lol ... I shall take your advice and watch out for red hats

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well well. I agree.

But youd be surprised how most of them aren't nuts and bolts craft at all, but some combination of natural and engineered lifeforms.

There is a reason many people feel watched by a living being. Only it's not living beings in a ship...its the ship itself which is living.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join