It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about anything

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: tadaman
What are your thoughts on narcissistic personality disorder?

I have been looking for an excuse to post these vids about a famous narcissist cause they crack me up.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Also this ones been bothering me since the GOP debate.

I have a five inch hand width, and a 8 inch length from Bottom Palm to finger tip, what does this say about me? And am I trustworthy?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief
LoL, his Lincoln commercials are the worst. Thanks for the laugh!

To stay OT, do you like Mathew Mcconaughey Tada?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

He does not support Trump BTW. He just wanted to.....get a reaction

I suspected that much, but since it was without direction and didn't progress into a grand finale proving a point, it left me wondering what the hell his deal was.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
It's scary you knew what I was saying..

Your answer is even better.

What if the me that I am is not supposed to be here?

Funny I drew a picture representation of myself once. It was a snake eating it's own tail with 5elements represented around and inside the snake. I called it eternal escape. It's a play on words. It describes where I think I am as escapaping eternity through many lives and it also says the opposite that my many lives are eternaly tiring and I want to escape into what I do not know.

Another picture I drew in the same time period was a snake shedding it's skin as it rose to the top of the pyramid. The top of the pyramid was shining light. It was supposed to be a symbol of "enlightenment"

What if the me that I am is not supposed to be here?

So sort of like why do I feel like I bipassed some error correcting mechanism ? How am I here again?

Lol. I'm being serious but I also find me funny. I crack myself up. God I hope I never lose me. Hahahahaha

So yea what do you think?

:::::this is my favorite AMA yet.

reply to: tadaman

There is stuff here that's blown my mind a little bit.

Can you tell me why that is?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Bedlam

You know what they want....more more more

Please Sir, I want some more. Why do you think most people are dissatisfied with how society is structured? Do you think it is human nature to want more, more of what? Or, is there something missing spiritually that those of us caught in the rat race choose to ignore to put bread on the table? are we doing it all wrong?

Great thread by the way, let's hope it does not de-evolve as is the usual here lately.
edit on 5-3-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You missed the reveal thread.

It wasnt for a reaction, I was proving a point, and I do enjoy doing that.

And I did. Anyone can suddenly be Trump. For everyone ACTING like they knew it was a sham, more were glad to see a talking head saying what they wanted to hear without questioning the source past the smile.

I didnt want to fool people and say "haha" got you.

I wanted to stop going "haha" to myself long enough to show Trumpers that they are already fooled and gotten by others.

Would do it again

As far as personality disorders, I dont know a single person without one.

EDIT TO ADD:
Will answer all questions in short order. Just woke up. Coffee.....
edit on 3 5 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It drives people to make enemies of others not their enemies, can propel you to POTUS , can make you have ZERO sense of humor and causes an inability to self reflect.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I'm not caught up reading in here yet, but I had no idea it was going to be this interesting. In the voice of the terminator..."I'll be back."

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yeah man. Everyone is welcome. Spit out what you got inside.

link   

You missed the reveal thread.

I did miss that.

After reading it, I can still safely say that there was no direction, and no grand final proving a point.

The words "epic fail" come to mind.

As far as personality disorders, I dont know a single person without one.

Ok, I didn't accuse you of having one though, to be clear.

edit on 5-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

link   

Could say the same. Lol

Also, you read it in like 2 minutes.

Sure....lol

Edit to add:
No you didnt, you and mr happy just followed me here to make us all feel the team twerk and butt hurt.

LoL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yes, very. And you are wrong to ask questions. The go to response is "doh" and yes maam.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Entertainingly clever!

Is it possible for you to answer Steven Wright's question?
“If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?”

My old man would like to know...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It would seem that many of the older religions are chock full of hate, war, torture, and possibly even eternal torment, not to mention such things as global genocide, rape, torture of children on the rack, etc. Yet these religions portray themselves as morally superior and all about "love".

If religion was not involved, they would have been hunted down like dogs like modern day Nazi's are.

Why do such religions get a (mostly) free pass?

Kev

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes, but the harasser can be avoided by sitting on the problem long enough for it to appear to be a different person you are being harassed by, hence relieveing the stress about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Could say the same. Lol

You could? Did I post two pointless threads based on an obvious charade trying to prove a non existent point and failing at it?

Also, you read it in like 2 minutes.

Yes. Is that impressive?

No you didnt, you and mr happy just followed me here to make us all feel the butt twerk.

Who?

and

What?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Entertainingly clever!

Is it possible for you to answer Steven Wright's question?
“If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there, is he still wrong?”

My old man would like to know...

Only he knows if he is wrong or not and he does not have to look for validation from women.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

There are entire institutions meant to keep a watchful eye on those who believe.

When the reveal is close, efforts are geared up to rewrite things or create an off shoot that addresses these concerns for control so as to make us move "forward" into the same realms of dominion

, but these fetters of spirit are disguised as a new path to light, diametrically opposed on the surface to everything people came to see as lies and darkness of the old ways.

Religion without reformation would die. It is not as eternal as it says. In fact none are and all claim to be eternal, since their competition really is eternal and what is the true way.

That is: Instinctual spirituality meant to be SHARED with others, not as a form of spiritual and mental conquest of the most right, but rather as a path to greater proximity to source.

People are pathways to true source, not a means of power.....its all about end result you seek.

Do you focus here due to a lack of understanding? Or to source because you understand.

Sadly religion was made by people who could not understand what was shared with them.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Ah, the brilliant 'Stranger Defense'.

You truly do know all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join