It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me anything about anything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Hello there.
A lot of these questions seem to be Alien oriented, so I'll stick to it.

Do you think some or any of our world leaders in the past or in the present would have known/met any aliens or have proof of their existence?

I understand why they would want to keep it a secret. Mass hysteria etc. I just sometimes wonder if they knew more on the subject and had seen things and would know about things we have no clue of.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
It's scary you knew what I was saying..

Your answer is even better.

What if the me that I am is not supposed to be here?

Funny I drew a picture representation of myself once. It was a snake eating it's own tail with 5elements represented around and inside the snake. I called it eternal escape. It's a play on words. It describes where I think I am as escapaping eternity through many lives and it also says the opposite that my many lives are eternaly tiring and I want to escape into what I do not know.

Another picture I drew in the same time period was a snake shedding it's skin as it rose to the top of the pyramid. The top of the pyramid was shining light. It was supposed to be a symbol of "enlightenment"

What if the me that I am is not supposed to be here?

So sort of like why do I feel like I bipassed some error correcting mechanism ? How am I here again?

Lol. I'm being serious but I also find me funny. I crack myself up. God I hope I never lose me. Hahahahaha

So yea what do you think?

:::::this is my favorite AMA yet.

reply to: tadaman

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Harut

Hell yeah. More than that, their claim to fame, the "divine right" of kingship is just a continuation of the legacy of the "gods" we descend from.

The mass hysteria is not dangerous in that we would tear ourselves apart.

Its that how do you explain that your ancestors pretended to be gods, fought a dumb petty war and finished killing off our greatest civilization

Then interbred with us, an animal servant version, and that those that mixed with us were actually ALL royalty or that civilizations VIP?

How do you explain and make the distinction between "them" ,us then, and us now?

Also, we are all technically holding divine right of kingship by that logic?

Also, that bit is based off the lie the "gods" perpetuated and at best is a mistranslation or misinterpretation of the past events and what the ancients told us to take away from it?

Who do you peg our existence to? The titans or their petty kids who hated us for having to share their graces with us, the former animal servants....

The offspring of the ancients, the ones who rebelled and fell from grace and tried for ever to punish us, while trying to take back every drop of what is THEIR peoples blood infused in us?

Are they GOD? Their progenitors, US?

BTW, we learned spirituality from the former civilization. They had some form of worship. Its where they got the bright idea to pretend to be god.

edit on 3 5 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Thank you for your answer.

I've been a big believer in the theory of ancient civilizations and aliens. I never for one second believed we suddenly went from caveman to building cities and structures.
Someone must have given us a push, or the technology to instruct us along the way. Not necessarily help us but rather guide us towards the direction they wanted us to head towards.

I'll look into this subject more, it really fascinates me.

Have a good weekend.

edit on 5-3-2016 by Harut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It is funny. It was like a hot iron in my head as soon as I sat to write your response. Good link.

Hand shake, handshake, all nodes comply...LOL

so,

I think we are now talking about the idea of a multiverse. Where there is a transfer or bleed over from different versions of you. This should not be troubling. It means you are close to source, the mouth of the river, or the delta as you please.

Its like a hive mind in every individual, connected to a greater hive mind of source for all individuals, and then a network of pathways connecting into all the different skins the snake of your soul inhabits.

Memory is redundant. Stored physically but also instantly transmitted into a space we were talking about before. That dimensional point of reference that escapes the temporal senses.

You ARE the mind of all yous in this state. You can know what they know, you know I mean, feel what you feel in different permutations of yourself, and so on.

The flesh is an expression of the soul remember? So your soul is expressed infinitely in an infinite universe, and that can overwhelm the hardware HERE not exactly designed to perceive more than one point of existence, one skin at a time.

Its not that its not designed to, but rather that we have to re-purpose what we originally re-purposed to survive here that was originally the method for entering and exiting the skin. The head and the tail so to speak. Its like switching into different running modes.

Its like breathing a new type of air. It takes getting used to, but the lungs and body will adapt. The hardware will adapt, reboot to factory settings.....and fulfill its purpose in design.

You are meant to know these yous. Together you are all YOU. Infinitely.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Harut

No problem man. Disclaimer: Just one guy and his opinion. Do your own homework and take me with a grain of salt. I am human after all and sometimes pretty dumb. LOL

You too though.

Have good one.
Hold it down.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

How does one twerk?

Would need a demonstration to prove it too.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You relax your butt. Stiffen your lower legs, keep your knees bent, and vibrate off the floor with gentle upward thrusts, then letting your weight drop you pick up the buts weight mid drop and whip it into the next cycle of motion back up.

Twerking is indemonstrable for learning purposes. You must experiment in the mirror to find your style that fits your body type. I think the southern style is the most robust and fits big booty body types.

If you are Irishly inclined back there, get white girl drunk and simply use your hips more, but not in wild and wide motions. Its about perception at this point so keep the face cocked as a distraction with fish faces and duck lips....also be extra slutty to make up for booty deficiencies.

LOL

If you have the ideal booty to leg ratio then you can do all forms, including advanced stripper acrobatic testicle destroyer style.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

a swallow weighs about 18 grams.

its marked speed is between 50-60 miles an hour.

I am guessing a swallow of 20-24 grams with no load in tow can reach upwards of 65 miles an hour.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I will accept your reply

(Even though there was no proof lol)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

You may pass.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What are your thoughts on narcissistic personality disorder?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Many people believe that Reagan was a much needed step in a better direction for the United States.
Others believe that he oversaw the unlocking of the corporate take over.
What do you think.

Oooh, oooh!! Me, me!!

Reagan was an actor. He was brought in from Hollywood to calm us all down after the fiasco that Was Jimmy Carter and driving 55 frikkin' MPH. This was the point where the unblemished veil began to unravel and we all caught a glimpse of what lay behind the curtain.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Reverbs
Give a moose a muffin?

Nice turn reberb. Give a moose a muffin. Just rolls off the tongue.

There's a kid's book in that, somewhere.

Holy Moley. Bedlam has entered the thread. This is about to get good.

Tada: Is 'anyone' game as a target for questions in this thread?? LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Tada: Is 'anyone' game as a target for questions in this thread?? LOL

Just tadaman.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

If a tree falls in a forest, and there's no woman there to hear it, is the man still wrong?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Is sexual harassment in the work place a problem for the self-employed?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yeah, what's with your sudden support of Trump and all the cryptic posts in the last days?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

Yeah, what's with your sudden support of Trump and all the cryptic posts in the last days?

See my question a few posts up. Might explain it.

He does not support Trump BTW. He just wanted to.....get a reaction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join