It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your concert bucket list?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Someone told me the other day that there a rumours that the Yard Birds are reforming but I cannot see this happening

Probably for the best if they don't reform.
Without Keith Relf the Yardbirds would not be the same band.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: obnoxiouschick

While I'll see some again, I've seen every band I "need" to see. My concert bucket list consists more of locations. I want to see a great live band (many options) at Red Rocks, some of the other impressive venues throughout the world, and one specifically, Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers' "Circus Mexicus" weekend at Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point.)

I've only been to Lallapalooza festivals, but my sister wants me to go with her to some down south. I just forgot the names of the festivals.
I would love to go to Rock N Rio that sounds like it would be unbelievable. I haven't heard of "Circus Mexicus" I'll look it up sometime. Thanks

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: obnoxiouschick

You know what? I misinterpreted the Original Post. I thought you wanted to know what bands I wanted chopped up and placed in a bucket. Sorry.

LOL! I know a lot of people hate Nickelback. I love them! And that lead singer...OMG!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh hey it's the other Rhode Islander.

I think Nickelback is good, I liked a few songs but nothing compelling enough for me to buy a CD.
I think when they first came out I was revisiting older styles of music. When too many bands come out at the same time with a similar sound it gets lost to me.
But I will listen to them when they come on WHJY or WBRU.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: nonspecific

Someone told me the other day that there a rumours that the Yard Birds are reforming but I cannot see this happening

Probably for the best if they don't reform.
Without Keith Relf the Yardbirds would not be the same band.

I am pretty sure it's not true.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I want to see tom jones but nobody wants to go, lol!

Roxy Music again would be nice, huge fan. saw them when country life came out.

John Mclaughlin and the 4th dimension was coming, i have the ticket but he canceled!

the MO was the loudest band.

I'd like to see U2.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I never thought about a bucket list, as I always considered concerts to be a luxury I couldn't afford.
Most of my favourite groups have long ceased to be anyways.
Two of my favourite bands of all time are Pink Floyd And Led Zeppelin, I'm too young to ever have had the chance to see them, except maybe when the Zep did a one-off show in 2007. Which I regret not even have tried to get to.
That said, I thought what the hell this year, I guess I can tick a quarter off each as I've recently got some tickets to a festival in which Robert Plant and the Sensational Spaceshifters will play in the Summer, and then David Gilmour later on in the year.

I guess I'd like to see New Order before they retire.
And the Rolling Stones, no rush, looks like they are immortal anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I want to see tom jones but nobody wants to go, lol!

Roxy Music again would be nice, huge fan. saw them when country life came out.

John Mclaughlin and the 4th dimension was coming, i have the ticket but he canceled!

the MO was the loudest band.

I'd like to see U2.

My other half Mrsnonspecific nearly say Tom Jones a few years ago but missed him due to a line up change...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join