It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man didn't evolve from fish or monkeys

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Similarly you don't offer proof that Jehovah is real, or indeed the only God. I believe in many (including your little Israelite one), I do not need to prove they are real, as I don't use them as a reason for ignoring the truth against the world

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You can not have the whole micro vs macro evolution thing, with out realizing they are part of the entire thing. Evolution is just evolution, just as your hand, is the whole of your body.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Micro and macro evolution is evolution.

As has been explained to you, ad nauseam, evolution is an accumulation of small changes over time.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Actually noinden, my faith does allow me to accept evolution.
I know many other Christians who accept evolution, good people, who try and live as close to Christs commands as possible
Also know creationist Christians who I wouldn't associate with, go figure

You don't know,
Anyway great assumptions again, let's get the science, the evidence for your beliefs
Without data I will accept creation over religion

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You have been shown data. Stop being so obtuse.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Micro and macro evolution is evolution.

As has been explained to you, ad nauseam, evolution is an accumulation of small changes over time.

Yes TD your type love to explain it, just shy away from evidence
I have noted that often

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

How exactly do we shy away from evidence? We have shown you plenty. You have shown nothing but ignorance.

Funny how you use all the sciences to be on here and yet you think science is wrong.

link   
Where have I been shown the data
You sound very frustrated TD

I have seen no data, no evidence

I can wait patiently for any you may have

link   

Faith is a personal matter, and the way that you post in this thread, and else where, make it self evident that you do not believe in it. Indeed I seem to remember that you are a young earther? Though that may be wrong in my memory. QED your faith (that which you yourself hold) does not allow you to believe in evolution. We can play word games all you like. None the less, you are being deliberately evasive again.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Are you being deliberately obtuse, I do hope so.

If your not?

I can dismiss your evidence in under 2 minutes

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What type is this neighbour? Logical? Honest? Yes TerryDon79 appears to be this.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

IF you read posts, you'd know. Rather you dismiss ANY thing shown. Again, this reflects only on you, and your fellow closed minded creationists.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Where have I been shown the data
You sound very frustrated TD

I have seen no data, no evidence

I can wait patiently for any you may have

Wow! I sound frustrated? You can hear me? Well done.

You've been shown. Go look through your thread. It's here.

I've also noted you bash evolution and constantly say it's wrong yet have not once provided any evidence to prove it's wrong.

If science is so wrong, why haven't you died of polio or the plague?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: TerryDon79

Are you being deliberately obtuse, I do hope so.

If your not?

I can dismiss your evidence in under 2 minutes

So you can read some of the studies linked to in this thread in under 2 minutes? Or do you mean you won't read them and just dismiss them?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I am sorry noinden that you have an issue with my position

Christians are Christian because they accept Jesus, not creation

I know you don't understand simple, common logic

My faith is Jesus, I believe in creation because I see no evidence for evolution

Please don't dictate what I can and can't believe, it's an absurdity

Imagine if I said.
As an atheist, your religion demands you believe in evolution, you can't have a creator
You believe life evolved from stardust and starwater and you have no option other than that, you are in a prison of your own belief
Actually your religion does say that doesn't it

Stardust and starwater

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You would need to actually read that evidence AND understand it to dismiss it. Tell you what, since we scientists are so easy to dismiss. Go pick one we have posted. Dismiss it. But there is one catch. You can't just say "its wrong" logically pick it apart, and be ready for a peer review of your comments
I've had to do that with every thing I've published or patented. You have to play by the rules of the game.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

OK.

Can you explain Ambulocetus natans please?

Or tiktaalik?
edit on 2332016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You must have a learning disability of some sort, because you are accusing me of doing or saying things I have not.

I've said you are free to believe as you will. But evolution is a theory in science, and belief has no place within that paradigm. As such, you must disprove it using science. You already know that science will change its opinion when new evidence appears. Its called being intellectually honest, you should try it some time.

I am again to point out. I am not an Atheist. I have at no stage said I was one, indeed I make the point of making sure you and other creationists know I am not. I'm a polytheist. I believe your little deity Jehovah is real, he is just not omnipotent, or a god of worship for me. I honor your right to fear him, and bear your knee to him. But I refuse to acknowledge that he or his itinerant child, are more than two of the many gods, demigods, and spirits of the universe.

You again have to make the stardust and star water comment (is it saved in your cut and paste files somewhere?), but I have not stated my views on the beginning of the Universe.

So lets try this again shall we?

You do not believe in evolution. You have stated as such. Prove that this is not so. Not through belief statements, but through the data. If you can not do this, then admit that you only believe that this is so, and that you can not prove it. Then walk away.

Slan leat

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I concur. Jehovah is nothing but a confused entity that thinks it is God and has fooled many a weak soul that he is righteous beyond judgement when it is he who will face the most judgement when that day comes.

He will be forever exposed for the Sakla that he is.

Until then, enjoy being one of the few who knows. Let the fools to their devices. It's better to laugh than at than anything. And equally sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

You do not believe in evolution. You have stated as such. Prove that this is not so. Not through belief statements, but through the data. If you can not do this, then admit that you only believe that this is so, and that you can not prove it. Then walk away.

Slan leat

How can I disprove a faith, a belief
That's insane

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join