It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Votors Call For Arrest of Bill Clinton and Revote Over Polling Malfeasance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
And yet Bernie supporters were told to back away.

Thanks for the video

Blatant in your face lawlessness.

Ole crusty Bill...talking about taking the country back, what a crock of lies.

This election is rigged for Hillary, and this is proof, any other candidate
that would be caught doing that would be charged.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
Where can I sign the petition ? Then again its probably just a right wing conspiracy. kidding

Yes, the ghosts of Bush made him do it.

At this article link, in the fourth paragraph there is a link to the details.

'Arrest and prosecute Bill Clinton' petition draws 100,000

The petition has almost 110,000 votes.

There is now a petition at Whitehouse.gov as well.
The links are within the article.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Four minutes of Electioneering:

At the end you can hear some people yelling at him
that this is their polling place.

Then some Bernie supporters start chanting Bernie! Bernie!
They drown out Bill, and then the Mayor takes the mike
and looks to "scold" them.

Unreal!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
geez, did anyone read the details in the stories????? he showed up (which by law is legal), but he didn't campaign....sour grapes from the right and the "bern" left.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Did you listen to his "campaign speech" ?

Through the bullhorn, next to the polling building,
where he shouts "Vote For Hillary"?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
FYI - The petition is still going strong, info below for anyone effected by Slick Willy's BS.

Petition update

107,600 signatures

veronica wolski
chicago, IL
Mar 5, 2016 — The response to hold Bill Clinton accountable for his actions is overwhelming to say the least.

We, as US citizens have seen an unjust, amoral and illegality committed and we are speaking loud and clear... Bill Clinton, you are not above the laws of this land.

107,000 people have signed, I would love to speak with anyone from that day that felt infringed upon, to get their story and share why I felt the need to take action.

If you were affected in Massachusetts by the malfeasance this day, please send me a pm. I am proud you took the time and 'stayed the course' in order to fulfill your hard-earned right to vote... or not as the case may be.

If you did not get to vote this day, I would love to hear this story as well, as this plays into the creation of this petition.

Laws are created for a reason, for ALL people, of ALL standings and in ALL walks of life.

Thanks so much for the continued support and being a voice for democracy and justice

edit on 5-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, since you guys bring her up here .. let's look at Veronica Wolski ... aka "Whales Warrior" ...

Apparently, judging from her Twitter account she is a self-defined "Save the Whales" advocate who thinks that Bernie Sanders is going to address her very particular concerns for mistreated cetaceans ...

Apparently she also has a gofundme account set up to save someone's horse that she thinks is being mistreated ...

If she weren't desperately trying to throw mud at Bill Clinton, you guys would be falling over yourselves to discredit her.

But let me get this straight, so to speak, we arrest people now if enough people sign a petition?

Another "funny if it weren't so sad" moment.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What does any of that have to do with the fact that
Bill Clinton was campaigning within 150 feet of
a polling location, and inside a polling location?

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Another "funny if it weren't so sad" moment.

Feelings are mutual, though your on lower ground.

edit on 5-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I ain't no hippie and I got no problem with someone trying to save animals. The rest is about Bill breaking the law. Hmmmm. Ok.

edit on 5-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here's a really simple question

Why do we need a petition to have Bill Clinton arrested if he broke the law? Are the Clinton's above the law?

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: Medicator
Where can I sign the petition ? Then again its probably just a right wing conspiracy. kidding

Petition

They are shooting for 150,000 signers right now.

edit on 5-3-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Wow I just found this too. I guess server fraud and racketeering isn't enough for them.

( And thank you for the video in the thread! )

Exactly.
Then again, we could expect this from career criminals.

How much has their lifetime of lies, lawbreaking and fraud cost the taxpayers?

edit on 5-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Lol

All the Clinton haters came out to play.

150 feet is relatively nothing. That's 50 yards.. and by the looks of the video he is clearly 50 yards from any building.

Also, he specifically did not block the polling location. People who came to listen and support him did. Can't charge him if he's just standing there and draws a crowd because of who he is.

Lastly, I'm sure there was a way around the crowd.

These 3 reasons are why no one was charged.. it's because no law was broken.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I'm on "lower ground" ??? You're on "higher ground" because you irrationally hate the Clintons?

That's absurd.

You've convicted someone on the basis of a petition started by a political extremist.

Were all 100K+ signers actually in Mass?

Clinton didn't break any laws, or he'd have been arrested. Do you have any evidence to the contrary? You notice in all the shots that they're front views ... that none actually show the distance to the building?

I'm sure facts like that don't matter, do they? "higher ground" indeed.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
150 feet is relatively nothing. That's 50 yards.. and by the looks of the video he is clearly 50 yards from any building.

Except when he was inside the buildings, telling people
to vote for his wife. LOL.

There are several videos that show this, and he was called on it
by the State office...let off the hook because of who he is.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Your first reply was entirely focused on the petitioner,
not the laws that were broken. ( Whales, Hippies etc )

Ad Hom, ( attacking the [sic] "hippy" lady who loves whales ) so yes lower ground.

End of unless you would like to address the actual
subject matter.

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Clinton didn't break any laws, or he'd have been arrested

“We had to remind everybody what the rules are, that there is no campaigning within 150 feet of the voting booths because people are entitled to their privacy,” Mr. Galvin said. “And it’s not just him but his media entourage.”

Because of the situation in Newton, Mr. Galvin said that his office called ahead to Mr. Clinton’s next stop, in New Bedford, to remind those poll workers of the rules.
www.nytimes.com...

edit on 5-3-2016 by burntheships because: fix links and typo

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88
I ain't no hippie and I got no problem with someone trying to save animals. The rest is about Bill breaking the law. Hmmmm. Ok.

"Hippie" Hello 1967.

I have no problem trying to save animals either. That wouldn't be the basis of a rational decision on the merits of candidates, now would it?

Right "Bill breaking the law." So, you know for a fact how close he was to the polling place while campaigning?

You witnessed what he said when he went inside?

You know ... EVIDENCE?

As far as petitions ... 34,355 people signed a petition on the whitehouse.gov site demanding that the US build a Death Star.

Petitions mean squat, generally, and some people only cite them when it suits their politics.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Your first reply was entirely focused on the petitioner,
not the laws that were broken.

Ad Hom, so yes lower ground.

End of unless you would like to address the actual
subject matter.

Not ad hom at all. I don't find anything insulting about "Saving the Whales" or freeing imprisoned horses ... or any of the other very liberal/leftist ideas on the petition originator's Twitter.

If you find saving animals to be insulting, I believe that is your own issue, not mine.

And I certainly did address the subject matter. This is nothing more than one of many purely political attempts to distract American voters from real issues. If Mr. Clinton had broken the law, he would have been arrested (or in this case ticketed).

Just because you don't like what I have to say about the subject doesn't make it "off topic."

PS: Your OP makes it seem that 100,000 signatories are all Massachusetts voters ... well, the petition originator, you know the one about whom the facts are unimportant? LIVES IN CHICAGO.
edit on 5-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by:Gryphon66
I don't find anything insulting about "Saving the Whales" or freeing imprisoned horses ...

Neither do I but you know ...

Funny I thought this thread was about Bill Clinton, and the
Massachusetts voters call for his arrest.

Nice try though.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by:Gryphon66
I don't find anything insulting about "Saving the Whales" or freeing imprisoned horses ...

Neither do I but you know ...

Funny I thought this thread was about Bill Clinton, and the
Massachusetts voters call for his arrest.

Nice try though.

Well, it is about Bill Clinton ... and the petition that you're claiming is made up of Masschusetts voters calling for his arrest ...

you know ... the one started by an activist from Chicago???

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
... and further, since this is all about, you know, "law and order" and not about hypocritical politics ... where are the calls for Boston Mayor Marty Walsh's arrest?

I mean ... he broke the law too? Why only go after President Clinton with the so called "calls for justice"

More Political BS.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join