It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those feeling down or party ready

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

Ok I understand. And well there was someone that spit downwards at a mall...and I responded by saying it...I honestly didnt even think to say it. Meh. Whatever.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Fixed now

This phone lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Ha well its a laugh atleast

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
True. Let me know if you check out my songs or that playlist

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Solem Oath I am on the case after work tomorrow but again I am even more drunk than when I recently stated it, my typing maybe holding up but believe me my mini dancing is losing its class. Much love for your comments, Hope your Friday is action packed compared to mine.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i don't get depressed. Not like what people talk about, anyway. I don't get "down".

I really like music that either provides pleasant background noise (Sing! Sing! Sing!, Manhattan Serenade, Begin the Beguine, etc....20's thru early 50's big band type music), or that gets me in a thinking frame of mind (to handle complex/difficult tasks, which is my day to day life more often than not) by listening to Tool. Wings for Marie, Right in Two, Eulogy, etc...plus Maynards other bands. Perfect circle has some fantastic music, along with his new(er) gig Puscifer. I really like the "Conditions of my parole" album a lot.

And then there's my roots: old school country and rock n roll. Mix up some George Jones and Merle Haggard with some Synyrd or Floyd....

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Love an old skool fan. I do get depressed but I am easily cheered up and when I am cheered up you will never pin me as a depressed person 100%. I have luck though when it comes to being down. I was generally down yesterday, got a phone call about a job trail (Not struggling for work at all in Britain chefs are sort after, just bored as I haven't found the right one yet.) so upbeat today I went and it wasn't for me not enough commitment really from the people that worked there seemed half assed. Got back on Friday with no plans as trails can span any length of time, got a phone call as I got back and started dinner inviting me to see this place that is literally perfect, great, begin drinking.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm not feeling down or party ready but spending friday nights at home is getting tired.

Let's enjoy some Oasis music, I know what he means.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sadly no action. Just laundry and conversation on the phone or via sms. Rather boring..Ok be sure to. It'll make you bloody violent!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join