It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

As you ply

page: 1

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:39 AM
Ummm...I wrote this a couple of minutes's message is clear...may you all ponder it's significance...

As you ply

I’ll walk with you these coming days
With hand outstretched among the ways
As wonder breathes beliefs own stead
No end in wiles these paths we tread

I’ll tarry not nor pass you by
But match your paces as you ply
Familiar trails or those untrod
We follow footsteps formed by God

I know that words cannot contain
The depth or measure of refrain
Yet I have placed them here for thee
As further converse calls to me

So much inside I might return
These endless depths from whence I yearn
So like a net and I the sea
No bond can bind what’s gifted free

This just may be the last of my thoughts I share here...I have reached out in the most true way that I know how to communicate to all of you...
I have placed on these pages the honest reflections of self and how they relate and interrelate...I no longer wish to be party to those who seek to live only on the surface and I am ashamed that nothing I have ever stated here made any difference...

I used to think that there was great power in words...that if only I could find the right combination...then perhaps it might instill a like reflection in the souls of those that gave of their time to read these poorly constructed lines of verse...

I even reached out to the powers that be...and found myself rebuffed...with never a comment...never any consideration...

I'll leave you all to your only have read the home page of this site to see what rises to the top...that my friends is the preferred cream...please enjoy your theater...and have a on me...

edit on 4-3-2016 by YouSir because: just because...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:18 PM
You're asking, and I'm very giving.

So I don't really have a personal connection with poetry, but I listen to the voice of reason... wherever it comes from. And you've been that to me from time to time, with your astute insights on the human psyche, we travel in the same type of threads.

It's odd though, finding ones place. Finding out that one doesn't have a place.
I, too, am constantly plagued with feelings of inadequacy... and that I'll never belong.

Just going with the flow. Just wanted you to know, I noticed you, I'll remember your kindness.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:26 PM
I have always loved your poems, your words and thoughts that makes one ponder and reflect. Don't ever stop sharing!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:40 PM
Just so you know, I am ALWAYS listening to your words intently. You are heard and greatly respected by me, myself and I. 3 big fans! And I will tell you why... Its your poetic prowess that offers me the opportunity think outside of self, and often deeply within as well. So, for that I give you much thanks and gratitude. YouSir, have a place here. We are your kind, speaking of course for myself...I am awed by your intellectual process and compassion towards life itself. We were indeed well met if only through the words....

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 02:10 PM
a reply to: YouSir

Nice Poem!!!

new topics

top topics