It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich confirms Trump is an outsider...not part of the Secret Society

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No. That is clearly a reference to Bush who specifically mentioned the New World Order concept.

Are you denying the existence of the New World Order as a concept or that Bush used it in a speech? Again, nobody mentioned it as an organization, besides you.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I'm gonna have to disagree. He didn't have to use secret society to make that point across because he made his point long before saying it.

I find it very odd he would say secret society.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If we further speculate on this situation that Trump is indeed causing a sh!t-storm within the ranks of the political establishment, and he goes on to win Iowa and Florida, takes the GOP nomination and has the real potential to win the election to become the next POTUS........how would this establishment of elites deal with this?

That's about the only question I have at this stage because as an outsider observing this race, one could be left with the impression that he has already won the seat in the oval office, America is now merely going through the motions of dealing with that and accepting it as a real possibility.

Based upon newts comments, Trump could very well wind up dead from a suicide from a gunshot wound to the back of the head during a car accident where there were no signs of foul play. After all, it's not the first time assassination attempts and success's have been carried out on POTUS's.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They would have a Iowa born fringe member shoot Obama this summer before the election and plunge the country into chaos. Biden steps in and declares martial law and everyone forgets about Trump. Paul Ryan is VP. They did not need an election to put in the establishment. I feel almost as if it is a coup in the GOP. Have we even heard from Bush since he dropped out?

Short of another 9/11, I think a presidential assassination is the only thing that would get Trump out of the news. Him being killed is too suspect in my mind.

Trump is splitting the GOP and the DNC. I mean, they are really the same thing anyways. Also, every night he is one the news Hillary and Barack breath a sigh and are glad it is not about Iran, Syria or servers.

edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-04T18:50:34-06:000634 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I feel like Newt used those words: secret society, initiation, etc as a DIRECT signal to the American voter that Trump is their savior. That's the plan. The people are riled up and the best way to mollify them is to give them an outsider who can be directly controlled by the insiders. There is no other reason to use these kinds of codes. Trump will slide in under a populist mandate that is entirely controlled by the biopoly power players, and the eaters will fall for it, hook, line and sinker.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Having Mitt step out as bouncer demonstrates like nothing else how totally deranged the republicans are. Or are engaged in a heavy psyop. LOL! Maybe they had a meeting with phony Maroni.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Being an elite himself he will either submit or be killed.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Except, that which he is saying is not that "which is right for us." It's a bunch of naive, xenophobic, hateful, and even downright dangerous policies/statements. The whole world is mocking all of the Trump supporters right now. My international friends ask me if this is a big joke.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Except, he is a greedy self-serving corporatist. How is that any better? .....

Do you need more dots for emphasis?

In fact, it's mostly greedy special interests that bought out our government/politicians that are to blame for much of American corruption.

Big money talks.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

If we further speculate on this situation that Trump is indeed causing a sh!t-storm within the ranks of the political establishment, and he goes on to win Iowa and Florida, takes the GOP nomination and has the real potential to win the election to become the next POTUS........how would this establishment of elites deal with this?

At this point, all things considered, from my perspective, I am very interested in finding out where this path goes. The American people aren't nearly as naive as we used to be and people will be watching the elite, as well as Trump, like a band of hawks.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

originally posted by: DJW001

He was speaking metaphorically, like the expression "paying his dues," even though it is not about a formal club with dues.

He literally said "he is not part of the Secret Society". What is that a metaphor for?

It's a joke. If you don't understand that, there is something seriously wrong with your BS detector. That you get stars for a post like that shows there is something seriously wrong with "denying ignorance" at ATS.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Of course Trump isn't part of the NWO. The NWO is a fictional organization.

Knock me over with a feather! I'm very interested in why you say that. Would you agree it's been a long term plan among some of the upper establishment if not an actual behind the scenes organization of sorts?

A 5 min., 15 sec. YouTube video:

George Bush, Sr. on The New World Order

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He literally said, "..he's not part of the secret society." There was no metaphor in that.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I believe if the elite kill Trump, there would be a Hugh uprising. I believe millions of Americans will not take that kind of news kindly, seeing how corrupt our government has become since Kennedy's time.

Secret Society of the government elite will end if they assassinate Trump. Murder is murder. The American folks are not stupid, my generations remembers and watched in horror of Kennedy's assassination on live TV and the cover up behind it.

Millions of Americans look at Trump at as the last hope to turn this country around. Americans have had enough of bought and paid for politions that do not serve our interests.

Many Americans have woke up to read on the internet that our politions are self serving for their own special interests, and that is to rake in as much dough for themselves before retiring.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I hate to be the one to break this to you but the current globalist elite
ARE the NWO. Far from fictional, but I wish it was.

edit on 4-3-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

He literally said "he is not part of the Secret Society". What is that a metaphor for?

It sounded more like "didnt go on to the secret society"..? Like maybe a secondary level above? But you notice that he made a deliberate list of things Trump was not part of, so he chose those words carefully. I would suppose because the media is trying to direct the public in a direction. Being perceived as "against the establishment" seems to be the way to get votes.

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The New World Order is not an organization to begin with, but rather a concept of global hegemony led by American ideals and control.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Being a novice on Trump, quite a while ago I said the litmus test for Trump being an insider would be if he directly criticized Saudi Arabia or not, and a week later he joined in a media-wide condemnation that was quite harsh.

Notable that Trump's "grass roots" support is akin to Obama's, except white and country, rather than black and urban. It is the same in that it is divisive, and that seems contrived, in mild terms... and thru the matrix of ATS.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
If the insiders didn't want him president, they would go out of their way to tie him to the establishment. The fact they all go on stage and "act" otherwise is laughable and telling.

Yeah, it's almost like he deliberately picked those words to create a reaction in favor of Trump. Not like it was a slip of the tongue.

Maybe there are people who have been waiting to come forward.

Maybe Trump has a major place in the revelation.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: DJW001

He was speaking metaphorically, like the expression "paying his dues," even though it is not about a formal club with dues.

It's a joke. If you don't understand that, there is something seriously wrong with your BS detector. That you get stars for a post like that shows there is something seriously wrong with "denying ignorance" at ATS.

You sound so sure...

How can you be so sure and so hyper critical my god give it a rest and go outside for a few days.

(post by supremecommander removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join