It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now an alien hunter claims to have found MH370: Conspiracy theorist believes he has spotted missing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

No, it wasn't a bad idea. With some aircraft it might be possible. The Triple is one of the largest commercial aircraft in use though. It would take a lot of buoyancy.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yep I watched for a bit but seemed way too big so I stopped and he didn't seem very credible. YouTubers trying to get that Internet money. a reply to: ipsedixit

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Oh c'mon!

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that a any craft of this size moving and any speed cannot remain that intact on impact, not to mention that of all places it landed in nine foot of water where surfers and/or tourists could have noticed it.

The resident aviation expert Zaphod would know more but I would say that IF this was indeed a crashed plane then the delicate components should have been found by now let alone the fuselage. But in the guys defense the cape of good hope has a reputation-but that doesn't explain how he managed to find a airliner via google Earth before the locals found it-it makes the claim dubious.
edit on 4-3-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
The Youtuber in question posted a video the other day claiming that a man-made structure was actually a UFO parked in one area for many years.

After the media and people on his page made it clear that his UFO was actually man-made, he promptly removed the ability to comment on his particular video featuring the above.

I would take anything this guy says with a grain of salt.

Here's his UFO video:

Thanks for this information Daaskapital!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It's clearly a wave and foam, not a fuselage of a plane

edit on 4-3-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Not swamp gas?

The guy himself said it's a slim chance, but based on the video, if I was in the South African coast guard, I would be looking at the charts and meander over for a look see.
edit on 4-3-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
good eye there....I'd a missed it......but it's at one third scale...less than half...anyway...a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

edit on 4-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 4-3-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Im sorry but please understand that SA doen't really Have much of a coastguard anymore. Because of the evil white man

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I guess the Navy or Air Force would handle that sort of thing. Thanks for the info though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join