It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney, McCain: Trump a danger for America's future

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

As loathe as I am to trust anything from InfoWars (more legitimate sources claim that was Bush asking to have the cameras taken off of him), HW most likely did kill one president and nearly killed another.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Romney, McCain: Trump a danger for America's future

As though they would be any better.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Every single poll shows Hillary Clinton CRUSHING Trump in a general election...and Frankly...no one even likes Hillary..

That says more about the left than the right.

Left wingers absolutely love backstabbing,lying,conniving career politicians.

Which is nothing to be gloating over.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Nevermind...
edit on 4-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

As loathe as I am to trust anything from InfoWars (more legitimate sources claim that was Bush asking to have the cameras taken off of him), HW most likely did kill one president and nearly killed another.

Nothing like consistency.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The big secret folks of Trump’s success is this:

HE’S A MODERATE

The last two successful GOP candidates who won were also considered moderates who had religious conservative types on their tale.

Huckaby in 2008 against McCain, Santorum against Romney in 2012, now Trump with Cruz on his tail

This is an ever repeating GOP pattern.

This time people are again just choosing a moderate in a guise they can accept, that is as an insurgent outsider in Trump.

Even the GOP knows no extreme conservative like a Cruz, Huckaby, or Santorum could win so they always end up choosing the a moderate.

McCain in 2008

Romney in 2012

Now Trump in 2016

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

As much as I can't trust or stand Trump, I find it telling how our political system in no way embraces Lincoln's belief of "government for and by the people." We have a conservative party who doesn't like a particular candidate so they're trying to stop him from being nominated. This flies in the face of what our country is all about. Right now, the majority of conservatives want Trump to represent them as a presidential candidate. The final election in November will decide if the people really want this man to become president of the United States.

We have a system of checks and balances in our system of government. If Trump is elected president and is proves to be bad and dangerous for the U.S., or if he starts to over-step his authority, I'm sure congress wouldn't hesitate to immediately impeach him. The media is responsible for showing the inconsistency and lies of all candidates. Let the people weigh the facts and decide who they want to represent them.

This election clearly shows why the "party system" should be eliminated because it clearly doesn't allow the "will of the people" to decide who they want to represent them.

Now now.. we all know LIncoln was just talking about white people when he said a government for th e people by th e people. HE wa s a racist. EVen his diary confirmed it.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

A moderate??? A person for Gun Rights, personal responsibility, low taxes and so on a moderate?? A person that has tapped into the anger of the American People by himself being angry a moderate?

And McCain and Romney aren't even close to be conservatives. They are RINO Progressives.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Yes, Trump is a moderate. If you include his historical positions he's even further to the left than Hillary Clinton, who herself is center/right.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'd love to see a scientific study or even an official poll that supported your personal opinion...

Unfortunately I don't think one exists. Your statement could easily become:

"Right wingers absolutely love backstabbing, lying, conniving career politicians."

So back and forth, tit for tat it goes. There's no substantial body of evidence to suggest either "group" is more drawn to lying, underhanded and sneaky people. It's simply a matter of opinion not based upon anything other than personal feelings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join