It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney has filed some kind of application with the FEC?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Somebody brought this to my attention a few minutes ago.

Looks like Romney has filed some recent (Feb 01, 2016) paperwork with the Federal Election Commission.

Hard to tell what's going on, but perhaps he is planning something very soon.

He filed a "Statement of Organization".

Name of committee is: "Romney for President, Inc."

Hmmm.

Something named "Red Curve Solutions, LLC." is on the first page.

A checkbox "Amended" is also checked off.

Name of Candidate: "MITT ROMNEY / PAUL D. RYAN" as Republicans

WoW !!

FEC Romney

edit on Mar-03-2016 by xuenchen because: slippery slick

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

From his website homepage:

I still believe in the people of America. And so Ann and I join with you to earnestly pray for this great nation.

Thank you, and God bless America."

Paid for by Romney for President, Inc.

How long has it said that? Was Romney for President ever disbanded after 2012? Or is this new?

www.mittromney.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

True.

I remember that name from 4 years ago.

And the doc does say "Amended".

Perhaps renewed?

Maybe a master plan exists to hijack delegates at the Convention?

Or, the "Amended" part is just continuing the financial books from 2012?

Ultra confusing for sure.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

good luck with that bud, I'd still pick him over Donno though

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Suddenly I see trump university fraud news all around, an attempt to take down trump and insert old obamacare grampa?

I kinda want to see trump charge the wall to Mexico now

edition.cnn.com...

"It sounds like the plan is to lock the convention," said the source.

Romney is focused on suppressing Trump's delegate count to prevent him from accumulating the 1,237 delegates he needs to secure the nomination.

But implicit in Romney's request to his team to explore the possibility of a convention fight is his willingness to step in and carry the party's banner into the fall general election as the Republican nominee. Another name these sources mentioned was House Speaker Paul Ryan, Romney's running mate in 2012.

I don't like this man, Ron Paul should prepare to sneak the nom from all of them if Romney do it
edit on 3-3-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Honestly, I think it is a re-filing of the "organization" paperwork to allow his original ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT organization to continue wrapping up long-term financial issues from his previous campaign.

Most of the filing deadlines have passed. There are only a handful of states that a filing date of 1/30/16 would allow him to run for President. Besides, he is NOT on the official record of "2016 Presidential Form Filers."

LINK - list of Presidential Form 2 Filers 2016 - Candidates.

Note that Form 2 is the actual filing to be a candidate. Form 1 is the filing for a candidates Organization. You have to file if you are making transactions or still have donations left, etc. This is a financial organization.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so...

- AB
edit on 3-3-2016 by AboveBoard because: argh!!!!

edit on 3-3-2016 by AboveBoard because: ARGH!!!!

edit on 3-3-2016 by AboveBoard because: I can't believe I'm making so many freaking mistakes...time to go to bed...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I heard Trump was suing Romney for the accusations he made against him in his speech!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Who has the money and motive to fund this HUGE attack?

The Queen of England.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Trump should go independent with Sanders as his VP and give everyone the middle finger.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"Romney vs Hillary: Battle of the catty bitches" doesn't sound like a fight Mitt can win. He needs to know his role, STFU, and fall into line behind the choice of the people like a good little soldier.

Trump 2016

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The same website has Biden filing the same forms in 8/2015 in Delaware and Washington, DC .
There are several. Those say 'new'. There is also one from 2012 and a Obama/Biden from 2012.

They may all do it 'just in case' or like others said to finish up financial matters.

Oddly, there is also what can only be a prank submitted by someone else for Biden where the committee name is 'These Ho s aren;t Loyal' with an address on Trap Queen Ave.

It is all very confusing.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
good lord! This makes me a person not voting for Trump, to root for Trump. Want to know how you make people like me root for Trump, this is how you would do it.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I thought it was a trial balloon for Vice President Romney considering their common backgrounds and previous mutual endorsements. It actually made sense too, because DT could use a Washington insider on the ticket. The other R candidates are horrible, Mitt's "entry" into the race demonstrates that.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I believe Trump is currently leaning towards either Chris Christie or Ben Carson for that position. They are the only two who Trump has been complimentary of.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thanks, I haven't kept track. Carson seems like a nice guy, good VP material.

I wondered why 2 candidates don't team up from the start and use their debate time to focus on issues and other candidates.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He really never attacked Carson did he? He pretty much left him alone, which does make him a possibility. If he chose Carson its a big personality difference.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: blujack21
a reply to: burdman30ott6

He really never attacked Carson did he? He pretty much left him alone, which does make him a possibility. If he chose Carson its a big personality difference.

The good doctor actually ripped Romney today for his ridiculous speech. Then Trump tweeted that he would miss Ben at the debate. The two of them hashed it out a couple of months ago when Trump made some comments on Carson's stabillity and temper following Carson's stories of his youth. Seemed like that situation resolved quickly and Trump backed off when Carson pointed out that he was just a dumb kid at the time and it was ancient history.

There'd be a personality difference, but that might be a good thing. Generally speaking, VPs are often differently keeled than the presidents they serve under. This would represent a throw back to the Nixon era where the Pres is actually the less tactful, more outspoken member in the pairing. The past few presidencies we've seen a more controversially loose cannon VP paired with a more measured president.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Been saying this for months now. Romney is TPTB's pick for pres.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
Been saying this for months now. Romney is TPTB's pick for pres.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^Posted in November 2015. I've been saying the same thing for over a year. But this thread is proof I called it by at least November of last year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join