It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy concerning church in America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Found this prophetic word about America, the church, and even the elections. The focus is not so much on politics than it is on repentance, I believe.

beholdthemanministries.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PhantomOrion
Wow. You really put a lot into this OP, didn't you?

The year 2016 will be a year in the earth where the church will be tested like never before concerning her allegiance, trust, and hope in the Lord Jesus Christ and His ability to save, deliver, and lead them through the turbulent years in the earth that are ahead. Let it be known that God the Father has a CONTROVERSY with the church, as He has grown heart broken with her desire to put her dependence in men (specifically political figures) and not in His Son! As I have prayed and fasted into 2016, the Spirit of God has directly taken me to the days and ministries of Hosea and Isaiah. I believe their callings and the days in which they lived parallel the days in which we are now living in.

1Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
If it was time 2000 years ago, it sure didn't help much.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I have reason to believe that the Church will not be around for ellection day.

However, one of the main issues listed in the prophecy is abortion. A carefull study of the OT and NT in the original languages will show that the soul is imputed at birth, not conception...So I am skeptical about this individual's claims.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

However, one of the main issues listed in the prophecy is abortion. A carefull study of the OT and NT in the original languages will show that the soul is imputed at birth, not conception...So I am skeptical about this individual's claims.

You'll be here. You guys ain't gettin outta before Hillary/Trump takes office. No way. You have to stay here and suffer with the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

cool

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

You'll be here. You guys ain't gettin outta before Hillary/Trump takes office. No way. You have to stay here and suffer with the rest of us.

I'm not sure that Jesus shares your opinion. I'm analyzing the Greek text of Matt 24 (counting syllables), and it looks like the Age ends in 2023, which means Church exits in September of 2016.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have not watched this yet but I believe this is the video of this same message:

I like your source OP, according to the article I just read below, he knows Ryan LeStrange.

Ryan was also in charge at the Bible college I attended back in the 90's in Cleveland, Tennessee.

At the bottom of the article is a link to a podcast where Ryan talks about the next move of God.

What the Holy Spirit showed me is there are many expressions of revival. Of course, they are all marked by a fervent hunger for the presence of God. One expression of revival is manifesting in Bristol, Virginia. What started as a three-hour service with Ryan LeStrange and Jeremiah Johnson has turned into a genuine outpouring at Impact International Church there.

It all started when Johnson, pastor at Heart of the Father Ministry in Lakeland, Florida, released a prophetic word about an appointed season of transformation and revival opening up in the Tri-Cities region of Tennessee and Virginia. "The atmosphere shifted and it became clear that this was not an ordinary meeting," says LeStrange, founder of Impact International Ministries in Bristol. "There has been a tangible move of purity and fire sweeping the nightly services."

Johnson points to God's healing power in the meetings, noting a powerful miracle when LeStrange prayed for deaf ears to be opened. "A man who was watching online from Ireland was instantly healed and his deaf ear began to hear. He reported that he had been deaf in that ear since childhood. Many others have been healed of various infirmities," Johnson says. "On Saturday night healing power swept the meeting and a woman who had driven in from North Carolina received a powerful miracle in her back. She had surgical rods in her back and was suddenly able to bend and move. After the meeting she took her brace off free from pain and restored movement."

I have worked with both Ryan and Jeremiah. They are both sowing the seeds of revival everywhere they go as we enter into what I believe is a Third Great Awakening. Sure, it's growing darker in America, but I believe the next move of God is emerging even now. (Click here to listen to Ryan and me talk about the next move of God.)

www.charismanews.com...

edit on 3.3.2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm not sure that Jesus shares your opinion. I'm analyzing the Greek text of Matt 24 (counting syllables), and it looks like the Age ends in 2023, which means Church exits in September of 2016.

Just don't be like Harold Camping's followers, and get rid of all your stuff. You may need it after all.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The prophecy in the OP leads me to believe that Hillary is going to win the election.

I also think that this is the same woman that William Branham saw in a vision back in 1933...

Five out of seven of his prophecies have already taken place and the odds of the last two failing appears to be extremely slim.

#4 on his list is driverless cars which will hit the market in just a few more years.

A cruel woman will seize power in the United States. She possessed a hardness that defied description. She was cruel, wicked, and cunning. She dominated the United States with authority, and she had complete power over the population. The voice did not tell him the identity of the wicked woman. He wasn’t sure if it would be an actual human being or a spiritual entity.

The voice in the vision told him to look again at America after the cruel woman seized power. He saw great explosions rip the country to pieces. He saw America turned into a land of smoking ruins. As far as his eye could see there was nothing remaining except smoldering piles of debris and craters. He saw no human life.

www.facebook.com...

The prophesy went like this:

“I said, „Remember, in that day, before the end time comes, before the end time comes, that a woman... Now, you all keep this wrote down. There'll be a great powerful woman raise up, either be President, or dictator, or some great powerful woman in this United States. And [America] she'll sink under the influence of women. Now, you remember; that's THUS SAITH THE LORD.‟"

The prophecy describes this woman as cruel in heart, cold, and calculating. It says that her time of leadership might go beyond high cabinet post influence, that she would behave more like a dictator. Her presence would signal the end and would perhaps contribute to the cataclysmic destruction of the United States (a different prophecy) during the ―Last Days.

Hillary an American Dictator?

edit on 3.3.2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
You know Murgy. I could just about believe this, if that woman is Hillary Clinton.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ive been seeing this tribulation coming since 1995 when I first got on the net,every year nothing happens a trend I expect will continue long after all this website are dead and gone...he aint coming op get over it.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yeah, sadly, the description fits her to a tee.

Except for the part about being beautiful...

Most people will ignore what Branham had to say because of the fact that he began to teach heresy's which also ended up costing him his life.

What most don't realize is that Branham's predictions were always dead on the money.

People would come to his meetings by the thousands and he would always know exactly what was wrong with them.

More on the author of the prophecy in the OP:

Jeremiah Johnson’s prophetic destiny began before He was born. During his mother’s pregnancy, the Spirit of God revealed his name and what would take place in his life through a dream. His birth was marked by great complications, but by the grace of God he survived. Jeremiah carries a dynamic prophetic gift, not only personally prophesying to thousands of people, but also carrying a spirit of revelation concerning America and many nations of the earth through dreams.

The dreams that the Lord has given Jeremiah have included being taken to heaven and standing before three golden thrones as He received a message from the Father to be shared with the body of Christ. This encounter greatly impacted Jeremiah’s life and gave him an incredible burden to see the priesthood of all believers continue to be restored to the church.

He has had a special visitation from Jesus Christ in the night season and also predicted several events in the earth. In 2011, Jeremiah was shown the two storms that would hit the Northeast cost of the United States near election time in Hurricane Sandy and the Nor’easter. He also predicted a new terrorist group coming from the nation of Syria which was recently confirmed by Fox News.

britspit.com...

The Father spoke to me and said, "Jeremiah, the primary area that is upon my heart in this hour is the issue of abortion. I have given you a dream that must reach the four corners of the United States. The church must unify on this issue. I am giving them four years to do it. If they will, a great birthing will take place in 2016.

All of the sudden, the House of Horror began to shake. It felt like a tremendous earthquake was unearthing the foundation of the factory. Then came a booming, loud, and fatherly voice that said, "LET MY BABIES GO!"

At the sound of the Father's voice, I cried out violently and said, "Father what is this, what is this House of Horror? Who are these snakes?" He said to me, "This house of horror and houses like this in the earth are what have my full attention in this hour. The snakes are the spirits of suicide and death. They are methodically killing off the next generations. The dejected, defeated, and overwhelming look that you see on those women's faces are what happens when they come into agreement with the lies of the deceiver."

Prophetic Dream: A Great Birthing in 2016 Depends on This

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Just don't be like Harold Camping's followers, and get rid of all your stuff. You may need it after all.

Lol. No I don't believe in that crap. What did Jesus say? Watch, wait, and hold on to what you have until He returns.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
ya know, it's funny, one of the first things he says is how the church is failing, how they should be looking to god and not to the gov't, to stop worrying about the politics, the international affairs and get right with god.. but then, most of what he says is about politics, and international affairs.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Because politics and international affairs are about the signs of the times. We are told to wait and watch so that we might not be caught unaware.

It's one thing to not take part in the world and it's another to be completely oblivious to the way it is shaping itself around you.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

every generation has pointed to the signs, claiming it was the time though... most of the time, well, they left this world via death. some of those deaths were known in advance, and well many came very much like a thief in the night. very quickly, with no time to make amends. so, I don't really see any reason to focus on weather the signs are present or not really. if it's the time, it's the time, and well, if it's not, it still might by yours or my time. in many ways the guy is right, the state of the church is really not that great, and well.... they really shouldn't be complaining about how our nation has turn from it's christian values while in so many ways, they have turned away themselves. a true strong church acting in a christ like way would draw people into it, and this is how the nation could regain it's christian values. but, once the church turns around with the motive of trying to rule this nation, or their employees, of their families, whatever, they tend to turn their backs on God. you can't be surrendered to god and be trying to force your will on others. it doesn't work out too well. you have to be willing to accept that God just might the country to take a short walk through a very dark place, or that member of your family, or whoever. that is what surrendering is all about.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You mean the church of man, because for the teachings of the prophet Yeshua is nothing left in modern days that even come close of what he wanted men to learn.

No even man understood Yeshua at all. The prophesies of today are nothing but man made, no God inspired.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yeshua also said "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The prophesies of today are nothing but man made, no God inspired. Yeshua also said "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

That’s absurd, nowhere in the Bible does it say there would be no more prophets.

Simple logic tells us that this cannot possibly be true.

Prophets MUST exist because God never sends judgment without first revealing to his prophets what he plans to do:

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." ~ Amos 3:7

Should we stop using money just because there are counterfeits?

Should we stop listening to all people because some of them lie?

Throughout recorded history, God has always sent prophets to “restore” a knowledge of the gospel back to the earth. Amos also said that “People will stagger from sea to sea and wander from north to east, searching for the word of the Lord, but they will not find it.” (Amos 8:11-12) Pretty much…you could search the entire earth for the gospel of God and no matter how hard you search…if there is no prophet on the earth…you won’t find it. No one ever just “figured out” the will of God without it being reveled to them first through prophets.

So a basic fact exists. You cannot accept Christ without first accepting His prophets. It’s a logical impossibility. We would have no clue who Christ is without the teachings of the prophets. It would be crazy to say that we accept and believe in Christ while simultaneously rejecting the witness of John the Baptist.

This pattern of God sending prophets to His children has been going on for thousands of years. It started with Adam. He was rejected. He sent Noah, and Abraham, and Moses. They were rejected. Prophets were sent to people in the American continent. Rejected. Does this sound crazy? It’s scriptural. So when someone tells you that there’s no need for prophets in our day…introduce them to a few whose fruits are worthy of careful consideration.

www.gregtrimble.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

You know Murgy. I could just about believe this, if that woman is Hillary Clinton.

Naw, the woman seen in the prophetic vision was the transsexual Bruce Jenner new persona:

~Call Me Caitlyn~
www.foxnews.com...
a short 45 second viseo accompanies the link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join