It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Official Response To Justice Scalia's Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

Which leads me to believe this "Illuminati" group may be monitoring activity on this website.

Yes some members of this group
... www.illuminatiofficial.org...
Do pop by when alerted to Illuminati threads

Now, whether or not this is the official, Top-of-The-Pyramid/TPTB/Global Elite/NWO "Illuminati" is yet to be determined, and should probably be addressed in its own thread.

This is a public outreach site ... a social experiment ...
They only put out what they are allowed to by an inner council

But one thing is for sure, there is a lot of money tied up in this website. Everything is very professional, clean cut and "official". A+ on graphic design.

They employ a very good PR firm ... Expensive ... Yes
I agree the graphics are very good ... understated yet classy and coherent

I feel this could be a case for some of the more seasoned ATS'rs to get to the bottom of.

Many have tried and failed

Yes I am a member

edit on 3-3-2016 by artistpoet because: Typo

edit on 3-3-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

This is a public outreach site ... a social experiment ...

They only put out what they are allowed to by an inner council

Yes I am a member

This is exactly what I suspected. An experiment to see how well they're received by society. Everyone is so jaded by the idea of secrecy. The only secret is the implications of their actions. Not the actions themselves.

So when you say you're a member, do you mean you are a follower of the "Illuminatium" moniker, or are you actively involved in the inner circle?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Extremely. PR is the only area the Illuminati has going for them anymore. That being true, the same answer of 'less than ever' is probably true also, in terms of how involved they are now compared to past events. They aren't as rich or powerful anymore compared to some groups and the past itself, still just very manipulative. Don't get me wrong- they're rich still, just not 'the richest'. As for power, they fell completely off the map in the hacker era. A thread like this suggesting they could monitor a forum, is proof of how misconstrued their real power is. Technology isn't their area of expertise, psychology is.

The real organization itself is dissolving into new ones, in fact, it was already in the process of dissolving before I joined it. They aren't ruling # these days.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I get the same emails. At least 1 a week. Trying to get me to buy their book - Which is online to download for free.
Some neat garble in it. As for their jewelry, they can keep it.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

On the contrary, they have always been actively assimilating into our subconscious through occult imagery and undertones. Take Denver International Airport for example. Occult murals are plastered all over the place, but no one bats an eye.

As was mentioned by artistpoet, this could simply be a PR stunt to see how well society receives their messages of "enlightenment"...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

So how influencial are these organizations in the world today? Are they actively pulling the strings which shape our daily lives or have they taken more of a back seat approach?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This is exactly what I suspected.

They have publicly stated a couple of times to my knowledge

Also in their website archives they explain why they have gone public ...
illuminati.am...

So when you say you're a member, do you mean you are a follower of the "Illuminatium" moniker, or are you actively involved in the inner circle?

It's Illuminatiam ... though I just generally refer to them as the Illuminati
I am a citizen member ... and not of any inner group ...
A follower and supporter

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The organization is not powerful anymore. Part of what destroyed the balance, was select individuals being too influential and the power structure being unable to cater to that.

Ultimately, MANY single personas became more powerful than the Illuminati, within the Illuminati, and they quit.

So to compare the current organization, even with more members, to the previous one is futile. I got my easy spot because of these circumstances.

Less credit is given to them than ever, and most of the people that are still affiliated are just solo pushing agendas, without connecting themselves to the Illuminati in the first place.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

As was mentioned by artistpoet, this could simply be a PR stunt to see how well society receives their messages of "enlightenment"...

Just to correct you GhOstwalker ... I did not refer to the site as a stunt ...
Social experiment yes and the reasons are explained
But yes I think they are gauging public opinion

A bit of info for you
It was the PR company who suggested they should create an outreach website and be present on popular social media
The director of the PR company has openly stated this on a social media site
Saying how happy they, her clients are with the results

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That website is just set up so the gullible and stupid people can buy a book and jewelry.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That website is just set up so the gullible and stupid people can buy a book and jewelry.

How do you know what you say to be true?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
How do you know what you say to be true?

The REAL Illuminati told me.

You can also buy a banner...
distribution.illuminati.am...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker

The only secret is the implications of their actions.

It's Globalization. It's a secret, because a branding PR campaign with a hidden agenda works best.

It's a conspiracy, because the longer they take, the longer stratification exists.

The joke is only the Youth in the Illuminati get anything done. You can imagine what most of the elder gentlemen do.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So the real real Illuminati told you "That website is just set up so the gullible and stupid people can buy a book and jewelry."
and they also sell a banner

Well yes I can confirm and concur with you that they do indeed sell ...
3 different Talismans,
2 books
A banner of Light
and also something else is on the way which has not been publicly announced

As for the real Illuminati ... they prefer to remain anonymous and do not keep public profiles
Their spokes person using a pseudo name for obvious reasons

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Blahahahahaha...

This thread is so amusing.

btw:

Their spokes person using a pseudo name for obvious reasons

spokesperson & pseudonym

I thought all the illuminated were supposed to be highly educated?

Sounds like a group of kids wanting to take advantage of preexisting memes and, as hellobruce noted, "so the gullible and stupid people can buy a book and jewelry."

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
Globalization.

To just finish that concept, the general Illuminati symbol is a Pyramid with a Circle around it, with an Eye, near/at the top.

The Pyramid generally represents, you know the ones in Egypt, but more importantly, the concept that people came together and worked for free on them. Yes, there was slaves. But, many farm owners came together in the offseasons, and as opposed to killing each other to 'weed'
competition, they would work together, in unison on the Pyramids, for free.

The concept of the Pyramid is twofold, and also why any Illuminati symbol is not complete without an Eye at the top. Near the completion of the Pyramid, a great unity was felt, they called it a "Golden Age", you see, the Pyramids were almost complete, and the farmers could have easily gone back to killing each other, but didn't, and my guess is people fizzled out of ruling Egypt at that point, because they even knew that was wrong. Something about doing something great together brought an unparalleled unity.

Then finally the Circle, being Earth, and the idea of this knowledge being instilled on others- Globally.
edit on 3-3-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I'm in the illuminati. I've posted that I joined at 14 online. It was public invite online for 10 years.

What's your level of involvement up there, charlie?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

My involvement is super high, while my impact is super low. They basically stole my brilliant tech, and I'm a lacky waiting to give them more in their eyes.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

My involvement is super high, while my impact is super low. They basically stole my brilliant tech, and I'm a lacky waiting to give them more in their eyes.

So not involved then.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I don't go to the Grove because I don't like suits, so I'm instantly not connected. I joined when I was 14- I don't fit in under any condition even at this point.

We decide the price that it costs someone to run for President. And that's 1 of my companies.
edit on 3-3-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join