It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Yr Old boy pegged as a radical by School....Welcome to the NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Apparently the NWO has made it into the school system big time....Political correctness will be maintained....
This BS has gone too far.....................the government is reaching into peopes lives where it doesn't belong.....have a look at the link....the lad is obviously far from being a radicalised terrorist....

An eight-year-old boy’s desire to “fight terrorists” has seen him labelled a radical by his worried headteacher - and now social services are involved.

Rhys Atkinson only made the “childish” comments because he “wanted to help people”, according to his irate parents, Louise Aspinall, 35, and 59-year-old Mark Atkinson, from the Wirral, Merseyside.

Mark, who is separated from Louise, says the headteacher of St Michael & All Angels Primary School accused his son of making comments relating to terrorism, as well as playing inappropriate and violent Xbox games.

edit on 3-3-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Sounds like somebody was raised by a call of duty.

Perhaps the parents should have been better parents and explain to the child schools for learning when you're at school u don't talk about Call of Duty non stop or Counter Strike go whatever it is.
edit on 3-3-2016 by Lysergic because: voice to text go figure

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

From the mouths of babes... This is similar to a child forming his hand into a gun shape and saying "bang, bang, bang", only to be suspended from school for violating zero tolerance rules. Another PC overreach, IMO.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yep, but more importantly, Schools should stay out of the policing 8 year olds business

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Reminds me of
Deaf kids name in sign language too extreme

The name combines the symbol for the letter h for hunt, the thumb down along index and middle fingers extended together and waved, with the letter r, crossing the two fingers, Logue explained. “Hunter is kinda confused” at school now, where teachers are spelling his name out to him, Logue said.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

If he is interrupting others from learning, then its a problem, it not, then no foul.

and after clicking link its the UK, so there ya go, seems to more of a backlash cause of the refugee situation.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I don't understand

You have Cameron, Obama, Merkel, Putin and various other world leaders every other day harping on about how we should be fighting terrorism.

This kid says he wants to fight terrorists and is labelled extreme ?

What the actual F#

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

I don't understand

You have Cameron, Obama, Merkel, Putin and various other world leaders every other day harping on about how we should be fighting terrorism.

What the actual F#

Seems they don't want him to say that around brown people.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

I don't understand

What the actual F#

Too extreme. What' next, they gonna ban Doritos because those are extreme?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Need to ban doritos because its cultural appropriation, and then twisting it to make it western food.

Racist food, the worst!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Yes they must protect us from the chilli heatwave mouth burning doritos which I love but was surprised to find there's actually no chilli in them
edit on 3/3/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Perhaps the parents should have been better parents and explain to the child schools for learning when you're at school u don't talk about Call of Duty non stop or Counter Strike go whatever it is.

your referring to Counter Strike Global Offensive, an ominous title no doubt. but nonetheless irrelevant here, the only game named in this article is ‘Hitman: Blood Money’ which is actually very non political, the most political moment in ‘Hitman: Blood Money’ is when your character 'the hitman' is tasked with rescuing the president from assassins, successfully preventing an assassination

if you want to label games as being a cause for something here at least get your # right. you just sound ignorant throwing out two random titles to blame that are not connected to the article in anyway whatsoever....

(just to be clear i have no interest in defending either counter strike or call of duty as i have once tried both games and determined rapidly they suck, i hate both of those two games, and i tend to strongly dislike most of the player base of those two games as well.)
but still i take issue with someone blaming any random unrelated game over something completely unconnected and irrelevant. it just shows ignorance and bias.

now on the other hand if you had come in this thread saying this kid was likely desensitized to such violent concepts due to the violent nature of the game they name him as having been playing ‘Hitman: Blood Money’ then i would agree with you.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Who pegged him that? I know it says the headteacher, but no names or quote from the school.

Julia Hassall, director of Wirral Children’s Services, said: “We will be looking to get the parents, school, and a representative of the multi-agency safeguarding hub together so that we can resolve what has happened to the satisfaction of all concerned. "I would like to reiterate however, that Mr Atkinson’s son has not been accused of being a terrorist or of being radicalised.”

Child services disagrees with what is being said.
If the teacher called him that she is wrong. I do worry that an eight year old is thinking about going and fighting terrorists tho. I know I wasn't thinking about that when I was eight. More so how long I could stay outside and trying not to get grass stains on another pair of jeans.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Yep, but more importantly, Schools should stay out of the policing 8 year olds business

You do realize many kids spend more time at school then they do with their parents, right?

Not only that, there are hundreds of kids influencing other kids.

If you're going to raise a mini-terrorist - - - home school him.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

This sounds like a private catholic school not a public school. They're probably frowning on hate talk because it probably goes against their religious teachings. I doubt this would happen in a public school. I've heard worse.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Perhaps the parents should have been better parents and explain to the child schools for learning when you're at school u don't talk about Call of Duty non stop…

But all the other kids do.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Butterfinger

If he is interrupting others from learning, then its a problem, it not, then no foul.

and after clicking link its the UK, so there ya go, seems to more of a backlash cause of the refugee situation.

No foul? They labeled a 8 year old boy a radical for saying he would fight against a radical terrorist group! not for but Against. Meanwhile muslim boys of his age are robbing people and are apparently doing so well they refuse any help and care from "infidels" But even those have never been labeled as radical so far.

And then the comment that he was playing "inapropriate xbox games" well let me be the first to question the quality of their judgment on anything.

It looks more like a poor excuse to justify their own ridiculous behaviour.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Whoa slow your rage.

I own the damn game, I posted that from voice to txt off my phone, it didn't pick up "or" whatever it is, implying whatever game it may be, thanks for flying off the handle spud

edit on 3-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Yeah man, you should go do something about it, instead of complain about it on a forum... oh wait, you really dont care that much.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Because i the old days children never pretended to be in war while playing, pretending to shoot each other , pretended to die. Its all on videogames right? And where is there any mention of him or any kid talking about call of duty or counterstrike non stop?

Infact those games you mentioned or not even part of it and he is not even allowed to play them either way:

The letter also addressed concerns that Rhys was playing ‘Hitman: Blood Money’, an adults-only game which featured violence - but Louise insists the game in question is owned by her partner and her son is not allowed to play it.

People are truly insane these days. The media are making up excuses for real violent extremist and even covering it up becasue RACISME and then this...

the film "idiocrasy" is truly prophetic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join