It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney to Endorse Trump Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OMG. Stick a fork in Romney, when Trump is done with him, he will be toast in politics.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You can't say someone is not a good businessman because some of his businesses had to file bankruptcy at one time or another!!

H*ll!! Walt Disney even filed for bankruptcy several times!

I have always heard most millionaires lose a few times before they finally make it. The key is to keep trying. Know when to cut your losses, pick yourself back up, and try and try again. Bankruptcy doesn't always mean you didn't know what you are doing. Only people that don't have a clue about the mechanics of business consider it a total failure with the requirement you fold and go home. Sheesh!!

edit on 3-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So much for the Romney endorses Trump theory.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The only ones "Listening" to Romney are Democrats.

Get them in a comfort zone.

Great controlled opposition strategy.

I heard the speech and it reeked of fear and desperation. But what I got out of it I felt was important, we get to see how far our ruling class will stoop to hold their power!!! Whether or not you support a candidate or hate them, it is very disturbing to see "THEM" throw it in our face that it doesn't matter who you want, we will only allow those in WE approve of....... Scary times.....

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The only thing you need to know about this speech is that it confirms that Cruz is an establishment shill. Someone is in his pocket or Romney would not have given him praise.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"Thank you Donald".

Romney is a greasy sh*tstain. Go stash some more cash in an offshore account after you raid another company of all it's worth and then throw it all to the wolves to pick it clean. To hell with this hypocritical flip flopping asshat. That video clip needs some viral exposure so people can see how this guy rolls, now that his campaign is over it's clear he's a backstabbing POS. Not that I didn't think that already, but now we have clear proof.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Romney is hitting hard.
And he's doing it with class.
This really could hurt.

Hits Trump for calling people names, then proceeds to call Trump names...

Such a hypocrite, why is he relevant again? Is he running for office?

The whole smear campaign is actually driven by the Royals...they want their mean bastard not someone elses.
He is the biggest threat in 200 years since George Washington.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Sarcasm....man, that speech was worth nothing. Most of the jokes fell flat and the canned applause at he end made me feel like a 70's TV show.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Not to mention, Mitt Romney's niece is the one who handed out tickets to all of the Republican insiders?

Most are likely unaware that a sizable portion of the debate’s ticket allocation was controlled by the Michigan Republican State Chair.
Her name is Ronna Romney McDaniel.

And yes, as the name implies, she’s a Romney.

Guess Who’s In Charge Of Tomorrow Night’s GOP Debate? Hint…R-O-M-N-E-Y

Watch and see if the FOX moderators even pay attention to Kasich. Most likely it will be a boo fest against anything Trump says. Like getting away with it once means doing it twice will work?

Thank you for letting us know that!! I'm sure Donald will be aware of it, too. He knew when the audience was stacked with Jeb lobbyists and said it out loud! First time I really thought about how they stack the audience.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So much for the Romney endorses Trump theory.

What Romney did was better than any endorsement that he could give Trump. The guy with car elevators, Mr. 47%, just sent a whole new legion of anti-establishment supporters Trump's way. The guy that praised Trump four years ago for supporting his candidacy that ended in failure was a total embarrassment. The fact that the establishment had to dig up an irrelevant figure to try to tear down Trump shows how scared and inept they are. Thank you Mitt, Trump '16.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What he did today was one of the most asinine things done yet in this election season. The Republicans have no idea what to do with Donald. The only thing Romney did is to show how wishy washy politicians are and they will do anything for one vote. Donald like him or not, seems firm & not wishy washy, even when he does lie. The Republicans just handed Trump the nomination.

edit on 3-3-2016 by blujack21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just found it on YT. It's hilarious how similar Romney's views we're to Trumps.

These politicians are such two-faced bastards.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
These are calculated attacks against Trump. First Mitch MConnell and Paul Ryan and now Romney. The GOP knows that they have only two ways to save the party, keep Trump from the nomination or make sure he has a defeat so crushing in the general election he becomes irrelevant after. Trump is repugnant to the left, the Center, and the independents so he could never win the election. His support has been about 30 to 40% of the GOP base. If the rest stay home, they do not even have to vote for the DNC, it would hand Donald Trump a loss so badly it would go down in history. That will cost the GOP a lot this election but, they look to lose it anyway with Trump on top. So they take a beating, purge the last of Trump from the party and rebuild. Unless they cut off his legs at the convention and try and salvage this election at least in the Senate. Either way the GOP can not have somebody that who most Americans now hate as the face of the party. Some of my Republican friends are afraid they are going have to vote for Hillary if Trump gets in. I think they are more likely to just stay home. And that might be what the GOP wants.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's better to forget the stigma against bankruptcy altogether. Businesses that file for it usually do it to cut costs. It allows them to renegotiate or eliminate debts, including promised benefits to workers and former workers (and creditors and bondholders and...). Some municipalities do it for the same reasons, though it's much less common with them.

Businesses and creditors only keep the stigma for consumers because they want us to keep paying them back with interest lol. Consumer debt is a large part of their investment portfolios and they want the cash cows to keep producing.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
and here we see, the one who is supposed to be the establishment, being asked to step down. This means that there is someone else in mind. Little RUbio just does not want to quit,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join