It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pearls of esoteric wisdom were scattered

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
a reply to: Jonjonj

The rose + cross is an alchemical symbol which represents the goal of Alchemy, the great arcanum. When an Alchemist succeeds in the great work he becomes a brother of the rosy cross, a member of the true and invisible order of adepts.

There are many groups who have Rosicrucian or rose cross as part of their title however as a whole they are not the brothers of the rosy cross.

This brings up a common problem... Esoteric groups have been fighting since the days of Methuselah (and before) about interpretation of wisdom. Many contemporary students, especially those learning on their own, are often confronted with trying to figure out who is right. Afterall, no one sets out intending to go down a misleading rabbit hole.

My teachers have always encouraged me to understand that (as the OP states) NO ONE has interpreted this knowledge and re-expressed it for others in a manner that is 100% accurate. That being said, it is only to your benefit to read, study, and (in some cases) experiment with all of it to understand the interwoven themes, symbolism, and knowledge.

For example, you speak of the rose and cross. These two "things" hold deep meaning...and on an archetypal level that meaning comes through all groups even though they may have different definitions assigned to those meanings. But once you start to really STUDY the different sects, you see the correlations almost immediately and then you have that Eureka! moment where you understand the archetype at a higher level. Once you begin to understand the structure and how the hidden world operates, then sayings like I quoted above from Jesus (via Judas Thomas) will suddenly make perfect sense.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Can you tell me the esoteric meaning of the rosey cross?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

The secret is the ability to accurately pronounce the time of volcanic upheaval and major earthquakes. Because that's one boss everyone has to answer to.

The harmonics of the Earth are measured and felt at different points on the Earth. Hence a worldwide system of megaliths and other masonry edifices is needed to interface with the song of the Earth. This system is interpreted through software schools of knowledge, and so we know when to migrate away from the adversely affected zones.

Except the world's so crowded these days there's precious little space to migrate to.

The multitude of ancient mystery traditions help us understand the repetitive pattern of Earth changes that occur on a scale far beyond our recent human history.

When volcanos in Iceland erupt is isn't because they just felt like erupting that day. It's because they react to the Earth's vibrational pattern.

That's what the combined mystery schools of the world teach. When to plant the corn. And when to get the hell out because the once in 3,500 year volcanic event is due.
edit on 4 3 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Caligula

Vulnerability. Desire. Natural.
Men who would cross the sacred line with a woman.
Perverse.... horrid. Desecration.

With a woman yes.... but with a golden calf.... not likely.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
a reply to: Caligula

Vulnerability. Desire. Natural.
Men who would cross the sacred line with a woman.
Perverse.... horrid. Desecration.

With a woman yes.... but with a golden calf.... not likely.

What, huh ?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I enjoyed the OP and discussion. Seems to have gotten a bit stale.

I agree with Kester in that the universal truth is there for all to see. When you step back away from nine to fives and spend more time connecting with nature you begin to notice patterns. Even a cloudy day has an impact on people.

There is a musical rhythm to it all. A sequence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join