It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very modest 137 IQ (and I mean it)...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

My potato IQ just happens to be twice-baked.

And I think there is a bee in it.

Potatoes have EYE-Qs....heh, heh...Get it; EYE-Qs?

(note, this is my look when I read stuff I don't understand)

Because potatoes have eyes, Mr. Silly.
If you had a 137 IQ, you'd have known that....duh

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

Which is anything written in something other than crayon.

I'm still looking for a "crayon" font.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Potato doesn't have any "I" in it.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Potato doesn't have any "I" in it.

oh yeah...nevermind.
What kind of hot pockets?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Meatball.

(brain fuud)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Ha...nicely done.

Also, nice Brian Reagan GIF. Every time I see a pop tart, I think of him.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Ha...nicely done.

Also, nice Brian Reagan GIF. Every time I see a pop tart, I think of him.

Awesome!

I didn't realize it was the former president!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Awesome!

I didn't realize it was the former president!

You probably didn't notice the lobotomy either.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I remember something about a court order, nice nurses, and a Bee Gees soundtrack.

I thought it was my honeymoon.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That's why nobody wants to marry a lobotomist.
I had a large portion of my income surgically removed on my honeymoon...Hasn't been the same since.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

People always lash out whenever someone is proud of themselves and comments on their IQ numbers.....but big deal huh? When I began putting extra efforts into working my non-cerebral assets and grew BIG GUNS ....lots of people were jealous and commented that I must be on steroids.....lol....I still wore lots of tight t-shirts because I was proud of my hard work and accomplishments....really the work was easy and I didnt feel like it was such a huge accomplishment....lol.

I generally come in at 147-148 and there are some questions I refuse to answer and simply bail on based on principals ...lol....There are many different kinds of"IQ" tests and the Mensa ones are no more difficult than others IMHO......lol...I take it all with a grain of salt.

But I have had nothing but headaches dealing with a robust learning habit all my life, since I was a small kid I encountered static even before I was in school.....and school was hades....just dealing with peers[playing dumb to not have to pick on people constantly by teaching them which results in being ostracised] and commenting to teachers who couldnt get their "message" across to my classmates effectively almost always got me punished daily.

I read every word or every page of every book of the World Book Encyclopedias AND both Dictionaries when I was 9
.I ordered books for the school library as a kid with the Librarian.My School created an Award for me on Awards Night.....and the weirdest thing of all is this....my nephew checked out a University level textbook I BEGGED to have brought in to the Elementary Libray for me specificlly in the 1970s .....he unbelievably checked it out 34 years later .....and I was the ONLY OTHER STUDENT WHO HAD EVER CHECKED IT OUT.....LOL.

I made myself stop learning at about 12 years old and began to focus on Athletics instead of being a bookworm/nerd and ultimately became my High Schools Most Outstanding Male Athlete and also a Student Coach and ultimately ended up working with Olympic level Athletes.

I quit High school before Graduation due to life circumstances gifing me the chance to make different choices.

So to be frank who knows what damages my mind could have sustained had I remained in School for any longer than I did.....universities are so restricted and so artificially contrived and controlled....I believe they are by and large regressive to an open mind and a constant learner.

Now I am an old coot....and we have THE INTERNET.....PURE POETRY......you can find ALL truths now outside of the lies of the contrived education system.....PURE BEAUTY.

I think people have pineal gland changes @ 6-7 and lose their optimal ability to be visual or coneceptual thinkers and learners....we go from 3-D learning down to 1-D learning IMHO.I think some of us keep this conduit open ....for longer...some for life.Just a guess here...lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Why not link to an IQ test that's a little easier

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Why not link to an IQ test that's a little easier

That would probably work out much better than a big d*** contest suggested in this thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
im curious, are these tests people taking the real IQ tests with a psychologist present aswell? or are they just the random slice of a test that people take on these websites? there is also quite a few different methods with completely different scores. a score of 130+ on one may be equal to 160+ on another. i happened to just find out what my IQ was when i was 17. My parents had me tested but never told me about it till a couple years ago. in the end i believe its pretty pointless one way or the other. theres things im great at and other things im terrible at. we as people all have our talents and strengths and an IQ test doesnt factor in the entirety of what we as an individual are. embrace each others strengths and help each other with our weaknesses. when we work together we can achieve things greater then any one man ever could dream, high IQ or not.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

there is no IQ test that u can link online thats a genuine test. for the real deal u have to go through alot more with a psychologist present. those online tests are just for fun, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ah, the IQ test, you mean the one that paralleled with eugenics that was tailored for Anglo Males?

Sometimes I'd like to see the E(emotional)Q factored into conversation instead of IQ boasting.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
IQ of a rocking horse

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The thread u referring to

Beauty is the person is right

It doesn't mean anyone has to be aware of it
They know jack squad about u the same way u know jack squad about them

Enjoy

edit on 3-3-2016 by Trevor87 because: Last post thx

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I really think the number is irrelevant unless everyone took the same test in the same manner.

The only reason I know mine is because it was part of the evaluation for my ADHD diagnosis. So I was tested in 2009, the psychologist put down that it was WASI.

I'm not college educated.

So I won't put the number ...

But I enjoy reminding my lawyer sister that I beat her SAT score drunk.

I will tell you my Myers Briggs, I was tested at work INTJ.

edit on 3.5.2016 by Kandinsky because: Edited as a favour by request

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well this has been an entertaining read.

My IQ? I have no clue. Probably just average. I know sometimes I come up with some pretty good creative ideas and solutions to problems and situations while other times I should be sat in the corner wearing a dunce hat.

Such is life.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join