It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your pick for the 10 world leaders given power for a hour?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
(Rules) You may choose ONLY 10

(USA, IRAN, RUSSIA, ROME, INDIA, ENGLAND, NORTH KOREA, ISRAEL, the MUSLIM CALIPHATE (to be officially formed) and CHINA) = 10 - my guess of the 10.

Am I missing anything here? Any questions?

The question is if power had to be divided today among 10 powerful country's then which 10 would you say it would be?

My list on top.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Rome is not a country.

Anyways, what is the point?

And why would you want to give power to IS in the first place?
edit on 3-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well, let's keep the autocracies out of this. They represent the leadership rather than the nation.

The major developed economies and blocs.

EU, USA and the developed nations in the Far East, plus India as the world's biggest democracy.

Alternatively, just select the nations that have instilled democratic principles...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Ok Rome is not a country but it is a super power, ok what ten world powers then? Also if you give IS a caliphate they will settle down as this war with IS is actually about uniting muslims so they can be organised into the NWO.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

So then who are your 10? I meant powerful world leaders NOT powerful countrys and POPE is a powerful leader representing Rome.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Ok Rome is not a country but it is a super power

Rome is the capital of Italy. You named 9 (potential) countries so I don't see why you would mention Rome instead of Italy unless you have been educated by watching Spartacus and think Rome is still a powerfull city state.

ok what ten world powers then?

I don't see the point. Is this going anywhere?

Also if you give IS a caliphate they will settle down as this war with IS is actually about uniting muslims so they can be organised into the NWO.

Can you expand on that?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

So then who are your 10? I meant powerful world leaders NOT powerful countrys and POPE is a powerful leader representing Rome.

Well, if you meant leaders then you should not have posted a list of countries.

My answer is simple... The leaders of the most powerful democratic nations and blocs. These leaders will change as they are elected in/out of office.

Leaders of non-democratic nations represent their own narrow interests. For example, Xi Jinping, the President of China does not represent China - he represents the Communist Party, the only party that can rule China. Anyway, autocracies are on their way out, thank God.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Greenland, Australia, Sweden, Finland, New Zealand.

**I'm not looking up who their leaders are.
edit on 3-3-2016 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I believe you do not understand the vastness of what you are talking about. Countries' boarders will no longer be recognized.

I believe that most, nearly all, will be people who are not political leaders of today. I believe the one world government will be Muslim and therefore those given control will be Imams. I believe that they will be given lands not divided by national boundaries which currently exist. The world will be divided predominantly by continents.

South America
North America
Africa
Europe
Australia
Northeastern Asia
Southeastern Asia
North of Middle East
South of Middle East
Middle East

Probably not exactly, but similar at its core.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

I believe the one world government will be Muslim and therefore those given control will be Imams.

Let's hope not. I don't believe that there should be any religion involved whatsoever. Look at the screwed up world that religion has manifested so far....

Our CREATOR couldn't possibly care about religion, or it's control function. JMO.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

True, but he uses all for his purpose

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The Borg.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Can I nominate the New Order?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You mean New Rome?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Well, I am a Vatican sympathizing whore.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Greenland, Australia, Sweden, Finland, New Zealand.

**I'm not looking up who their leaders are.

Pretty much this but I'd swap Australia for Japan

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

True, but he uses all for his purpose

Well, I don't know about "uses." Perhaps, "experiences" - for it's purpose.

new topics

top topics

join