It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How easy will it be for Trump to become an American dictator once elected?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

If each time someone contradicts trump it gets 10 feet taller soon it will double its function as a space elevator

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

"I see Trump as a jackhammer dictator who will stop at nothing to bring 'world peace' even if the means the 'temporary' enslavement of all Americans, peace agreements between all nations and the microchipping and compulsory registration of every individual on earth might and probably will be part of his plan."

Can't microchip people of other sovereign countries. There are countries that have too much land mass to make that enforceable, even if their governments agreed (which is extremely doubtful)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I dont know , but Obama sure had given it a good run. He still has time though.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Immediately. The first thing he will do is make the democratic party illegal and bring back the firing squad. Millions of democratic voters will be publicly executed for voting for Clinton or Sanders.

Homosexuality will be treason and all practitioners of it will be burned at the stake.

Refugees and illegal aliens will be rounded up and consigned to death camps.

Women will be banned from the military and there will be a draft. He will start building a new fleet of nuclear powered aircraft carriers and submarines, and hundreds of thousands of new tanks and warplanes. The US will begin arming to take over the world.

Women will be consigned to lives as housemakers and childbearers. All schools will become Christian military academies to properly educate the next generation of Christian patriots.

California will be bombed into ruin.

It will be armageddon. No liberals will survive anywhere. You better run and hide while you still can.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Your scenario is spot-on. The only thing missing is the trigger. That will be the crash of the Dollar. I thought it would happen on 0bama's watch, but I guess he didn't do a good job impressing others around the world.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It's been my understanding that the president does pretty much anything without the approval of parliament.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's been my understanding that the president does pretty much anything without the approval of parliament.

I'm confused. Does the US have a parliament?

Trump will not be a dictator because he will eventually be the military/industrial/corporate oligarcy's bitch. Just like Obama....

edit on 3-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Does the US have a parliament?

Next to the Marlboros and Newports.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

If the pieces are already in place, then what's to stop Hillary from turning dictator?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No that was my point. I was being sarcastic.
Read the OP again you'll see why.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not to mention oppressive and austere.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: olaru12
Does the US have a parliament?

Next to the Marlboros and Newports.

Those things'll kill ya...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Or vote for someone else.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Dictator

At least he has better taste in woman then Clinton

Seriously dictator lol

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The only thing I know for sure is that if Trump gets to sit on the throne, you can guarantee that his corporations will financially benefit the most from it, tenfold.

Donald Trump Inc. will operate the exact same way the Bush Inc. dynasty did... by way of cartel corporate monopoly takeover.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join