It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything happening during the election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
So have any of you noticed any odd things happening in the background while all this Trump noise is going on?

Did the TPP pass?

What about the Baltic dry index...

Is Obama signing anything or congress passing something....

It just seems like this is what everyone is talking about, right wing, lefty, libertarian, Bernie Sanders Supporters, Alex Jones, Joe Rogan, CNN, everyone!

So weird that this is happening. I just watched CNN and for ten minutes all I heard was Trump KKK and racism is on the rise and that's it!

Something is up.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
No, don't you remember, the world has been put on hold for a year and a half while America sorts this out because America is the capitol of the world and until we/they have a genuinely elected leader no other decisions can be made. Nothing else even can happen until November. Please continue to focus on the election and pay no attention to the events that are definitely not occurring just outside your TV screen. And always remember, if you read about it on the internet but don't see or read about it in the news, it's a wacky conspiracy and you will be socially shunned for bringing it up in polite society. For your own good. You wacko.
edit on 3-3-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Politics have turned into celebrity gossip stories. This is what happens when you try to make the process entertaining so that people get involved. And by involved I mean, root for a team and send them money.

join