It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenzied Trump mob assaults young Black woman at rally.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Trump goons? lol
So these clowns are on Trumps payroll? paid to push people around and wear weird hats?
Im surprised that colonel Sanders in disguise looking guy, didn't get flattened by the woman. He had ballz pushing her around. My moneys on her for being able to 1 shot him.
If were lucky maybe Trump will make it a reality tv event. The Colonel vs The woman being bounced...for what ever reason

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: matafuchs

So basically Trump is just the opposite end of the racist spectrum since he's getting endorsed by the KKK? Not sure that speaks very well about Trump's campaign, it didn't seem to help Obama out any with the NBPP endorsement.

If conservatives are to be believed, Obama escalated racism, well the same thing is happening with Trump right now, his talk of a wall and not allowing Muslims into the country is flaring up racial divides more than ever before.

Why?

Mexicans and middle eastern Muslim's have their own countries, I don't give a damn if they don't like it.

It is our country, not theirs, and they don't have any right to be here period.

If they aren't Americans they get #ed.

???

Donald Drumpf (original family name) is the grandchild a German Native...and he sure as crap had his own country?

Donald Drumpf would probably be living there today if his Grandfather hadn't been EXPELLED from Germany ....Oh the Irony..

According to a biographer, the German government considered Donald Trump's grandfather, Friedrich Drumpf, a draft dodger. After being expelled and deported from Germany, Friedrich went to America.

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually Drumpf's grandfather tried to return to Germany, but they wouldn't take him..

they went back to Kallstadt and he tried to repatriate because he had become an American citizen. But whether on purpose or not, he had managed to miss military service - when he left he was too young and after he came back he was just a couple of months too old, which he said was absolutely coincidental.

German authorities however thought this was not coincidental at all and refused to let him repatriate. They said he was a draft-dodger, expelled and deported him

www.dw.com...
edit on 3-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

shhhh, you are making too much sense.

The fact is he is not an American. Not at heart like his supporters. He probably has plans to retire to Switzerland like everyone in that class that NO ONE has a damn idea about.

I am surprised. Here of all places you would think that the nuances of the power elite would not escape us. But alas, people have no idea what that world is like beyond movies and what they tell you....since you will never think like them, live like them, be like them. Most are not them and most deserve to think that he will retire under a big old American flag on his porch like their grandparents in their rocking chairs.

He is your master and you are all his bitches. Fitting.

Like everyone in that world that you look at with awe, they are above you and most people are their servants. Inferior, dumb, animals next to the true and civilized humanity. You people should serve them. That is your place. Know it and own it.

edit on 3 3 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Just another day at a Trump rally.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
She probably provoked them first...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Duke quit the KKK 40 years ago and does not support them or represent them. He has criticized the KKK since.

Also like Byrd, Duke disavowed being a white supremicist and rejects that label.

Jesus...no...Duke left the Klan and formed the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP), a white nationalist organization.

Byrd left the Klan and apologized, made amends and condemned intolerance and hate and fought for equality and civil rights...

Now explain how fighting for white people's civil rights is wrong or racist.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Actually, I gave you the opportunity to exercise critical thinking... Clearly a concept lost on you.

The point was, you indicated that some dirtbags that acted like dirtbags that also support Trump equals "that is what Trump" thinks.... Yet when people that support Obama act like dirtbags, you disconnect the two.

Which is it?

I don't believe it is legitimately what Trump things, but it is certainly the message he is getting across.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Duke quit the KKK 40 years ago and does not support them or represent them. He has criticized the KKK since.

Also like Byrd, Duke disavowed being a white supremicist and rejects that label.

Jesus...no...Duke left the Klan and formed the National Association for the Advancement of White People (NAAWP), a white nationalist organization.

Byrd left the Klan and apologized, made amends and condemned intolerance and hate and fought for equality and civil rights...

It's likely that someone that does it is wrong or racist, but doing that isn't racist or wrong in and of itself.

It is simply incredibly ignorant.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking

It's likely that someone that does it is wrong or racist, but doing that isn't racist or wrong in and of itself.

It is simply incredibly ignorant.

So IN truth its wrong to do it for ANYONE THEN right?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Despicable, and I'm sure there will be people defending these scumbags.

There sure are!
Just not your average ATS member...

Antiracist punk-rockers fight back in Anaheim

And for those interested... this dude, Fuzz Buzz, is also taking some donations to pay for med fees for having been stabbed by some little KKK rat.

Star and flagged!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What would happen if my white arse walked up into a Jessie Jackson rally and started screaming racst, what would happen huh? huh ? huh? It wouldn't be just pushing. Protestors need to stay outside and protest, that goes for democrat and republican.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is most likely a special interest group that is actually working to get Hillary or Rubio in office. They have already demonstrated voter fraud and its not a new tactic to have people to "act" like they support a party...just to sully the reputation of their target. The CIA does this when people are peacefully protesting.
They will infiltrate the crowd and start crap, just to get a riot going, and then it looks like the party itself has caused the trouble. This is just a political attempt to sully Trump's reputation and numbers in the polls. Wherever there is political influence, power and pecuniary gain, you can bet this will always happen. Dirty if you ask me.
edit on 3-3-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I guess only liberals are allowed to call for more "muscle" to remove unwanted parties.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If you think this is bad for Trump, guess again! If you think Trump cares, youre not paying attention.

I maintain Trump doesnt care whether he wins the nomination nor presidency. He is a showman, a real life troll - as opposed to an internet troll. Youre all being trolled. Any story/headline/meme/shocking statement that includes "Trump" is good for business. Trump loves money and business and publicity (of any kind)..... AND BUSINESS IS GOOD!!!

All he is doing is being polarizing because he understands his brand. He'd likely be, as you should expect, an ass of a POTUS. But the country wouldnt fall apart no more than if Hillary were elected. But if Trump wins the nomination, he should go down as the best troll EVER!

Youre feeding the beast. Its epic!

The only thing keeping Trump atop the polls is my, your and everyone elses absolute and perfect disdain for politicians.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Still doesn't warrant violence against them.

You should be ashamed of your post.

I'm speaking in extremes to make a point. Some of those people need a cold, hard, dose of harsh reality. They are preaching hate every bit the same as the KKK and crashing every event they can. They act like fascists quite frankly. What they're doing isn't protesting, it's being a disturbance and a hazard to public safety. They are arrogant and act as if this was still the 1950's America where their grandparents struggled so hard to get the right to vote, the right to go anywhere in public they wanted, to simply be treated as fellow humans and citizens. They won those rights, America DID change and they spit on that change as if nothing happened. My opinion has nothing to do with race and everything to do with behavior. Some people need a kick in the ass is my belief.
edit on 3-3-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

If you are assigning blame to Trump for this, then you have to assign blame for the riots in Furgison and Baltimore to Obama.

If you will do that, we can discuss this all day long.

If you won't, this thread isn't worth the electricity that was used to create it.

I leave it up to you.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

First explain to me (without sounding like a skin-head) how white people's civil rights have been trampled on and I will get back to you..

And yes...I am fully aware of the bait...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
So the assumption here is that they are shoving her out because she is black, and for no other reason?

What is more interesting to me is that one might make such a racist assumption by deriving that conclusion from no more than the skin-colours of the actors involved. If skin color is the sole basis for your accusations, then my friend, you are no different than the KKK.

There is never any other reason other than the person is black to them. It's funny there is not a video as to what she was doing before this. But just like every other "scandal" that's happened other videos will be released and it will come out she started something and people are tired of it. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

These protesters have their act down pat.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
When BLM protesters feel like they can crash any event they please I say pull out the firehoses and blast away.
Let them discoverer what the 60's were REALLY LIKE.
Maybe a few billy clubs and dog bites and then they will know what real repression was like for their grandparents, how they were beaten and terrorized, spat on and have garbage thrown at, not this invented "institutional racism" and "microagressions" garbage.
Time for BLM to come back to reality and stop inserting their annoying selves in every public event.
If you have to have an advantage from the beginning to even get in the race it isn't the fault of everyone else.

ETA: Flame away, I'm sick as a dog and P.O'd to boot.
ETA 2: Yes, dogbites and billyclubs are too much but I say that to point out the disparity in the original civil rights movement and what the BLM is about today. There's really no comparison or continuity - and that I feel is the shame, it's wasted and misdirected effort and becoming more and more counterproductive IMHO.

That is a strange premise? There must by lynching's, segregation and beatings to warrant complaint or protest?

For eff sake some low-IQ Clerk got reprimanded for not doing her job and letting two gay people she didn't know get married...and the right wing went berserk for months! But for African Americans it's ...hey, at least you aren't getting beaten and lynched so shut the hell up?

Maybe one day you will figure out the fault in your thinking....

BTW - Cold Medicine can make you loopy, but it doesn't turn people into racist asses.
edit on 3-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Don't forget the Democratic party was created by a slave owner.

The KKK was created by the Democratic party.

And the 'confederate' flag was created by Democrats.

The LEFT has a rich history of racism.

Especially the 'father' of civil rights, and that RACIST Johnson.

And Senator Robert Byrd the only KKK member elected to congress.

And when he died the curent Democratic party cried, and said what a 'great' guy. He was.

And dont forget that THOSE democrats, the "dixiecrats" all jumped ship to the republican party back in the 60s when LBJ started pushing civil rights. Ever notice all the states in the south are red states? Dont you think the south would be all blue states if it were majority democratic? Not posting this in hostility, just a point.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join