It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenzied Trump mob assaults young Black woman at rally.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Europe had compassion,it didn't work out so well.
Tell me WHY do you think feelings are any form of guideline on the world stage?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Without going through all of the comments, here's the problem with this video that I don't see addressed on the first page of comments, nor (and more importantly) in your OP:

1. This lacks context--this video starts at the end of people at a rally obviously trying to get someone to leave.

2. Why does she look like she's wearing either a simulated or real flak vest? I mean, unless she was there to purposefully cause problems and try and make some unknown political point, there is no reason to be wearing a flak vest to a political rally focused on a candidate that you support.

3. Because this video lacks context and pertinent information, it is IMPOSSIBLE to know why she was there and the motivation behind removing her. Nothing points to it being because of racism except for the fact that this is what you want to apparently believe without having any backing factual information.

4. The entire news cast is talking about anti-trump protestors and how there were many who showed up and were asked to be removed. I'm willing to bet, based on the whole Occam's Razor ideology, that this is exactly one of those instances, and that this protestor just happened to be black and female.

I do agree that Trump is a bully and a jackass, but to start threads calling out his supporters as racists (and insinuating that he is one as well) based on this video that has an abundant lack of information is just hyperbole based on ideology, and is no better than the xenophobic types of things that you say Trump is saying.

This thread is just as bad as many in the Posse Commitatus forum, where emotional conclusions are drawn from ideology and a massive lack of facts. It's poor form, really.

I don't care if you're black, white, green, orange, male, female, Caitlyn Jenner, or otherwise; if you purposefully interrupt a political rally--or, hell, any large gathering of like-minded people--you better be prepared to be physically removed from said rally if you are not willing to walk away yourself. To claim that her forced removal from the crowd has a foundation in racism is both absolutely ignorant and a major part of the racial-divide problem that we have in America.

I think those of you who scream racism at every turn need to read (or re-read) "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."

edit on 4-3-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

This video appears to show that Trump and his supporters hate the KKK, so your narrative is BS.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I have only read up to about page 8 but here are my thoughts on the video. First in support of the OP.

1. The people pushing this woman were out of line unless she made physical threats to them, or pushed them first.

2. For those saying she could have been being disrupted or antagonizing, so what? That still does not give anyone the right to put their hands on someone. That should have been left up to security.

Now against the OP.

1. This was not overly violent, and I have seen protesters face far worse in protesting both left and right wing events. Again, I am not condoning what these people did, but I feel people are exaggerating how bad it was.

2. To assume this was about race is unfair, I would say it is more likely it was because she was a protester. Someone asked if a white person would have been treated the same, I would say probably seeing as how many of the previous people that had been kicked out of Trump rallies were men or white, etc. It seems some people are more interested in this video fitting their agenda than getting to the bottom of what actually happened.

3. Claiming that this somehow proves Trump is a racists is extremely unfair. If this proves he is a racists, then does Obama inviting BLM people to the white house, the same organization that has people identify as members suggesting to kill cops and whitey prove that he wants to kill cops and white people? The truth is every candidate has extreme people that endorse them, but that doesn't mean the candidates support those peoples beliefs.

4. I find the denial of reality to be troubling on this thread. I have seen several people claim on here that they can't believe that ATS is a bunch of blind Trump supporters, yet the majority of posts and stars on this thread have been given to the anti-Trump crowd.

5. Many of the anti-trump crowd on here are just as prejudice as they are claiming Trump and his supporters to be. To write off anyone who is a Trump supporter as racists or stupid is wrong. I am not voting for Trump, but I can see how a person could chose to without being intellectually deficient. To all of you oh so smart people on this thread claiming how dumb Trump supporters are, who did you vote for last election, and who will you be voting for in the upcoming one? I guarantee that whoever you say your voting for (or me for that matter) there will be a potential to mock you as stupid.

edit on 4-3-2016 by Grambler because: spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There is a video of this woman elbowing people so she can throw flyers into the crowd, that's why she was removed. The narrative is totally contrived.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

That does not make any sense. Mr Trump is on the video record as knowing very well who David Duke is and what he represents from years back. Mr Trump is clearly courting extremists while Mr Obama is on the record time and again condemning the violence and destruction of property in Ferguson MO and elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lunatux

You should inform yourself. Donald Trump has rebuked both David Duke and the KKK on numerous occasions:

Source

But hey, keep being ignorant.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Why is it when a Caucasian person speaks or acts out, they are labeled racist? When any other ethnicities speak or act out, they are activists. Why? The reason people are beginning to worry is that the quiet majority has found a voice. Things are being brought into light and openly discussed. The boundaries of decency that have been crossed, trampled, and cloaked in a stigma of political correctness are being revealed to all, and it is uncomfortable. Ah discussion without labels, what a novel idea. Respecting someone's opinion even if you don't agree is an odd concept huh? Try it on, I promise it will fit well.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

This video appears to show that Trump and his supporters hate the KKK, so your narrative is BS.

You are confused. That protestor was wearing a shirt that said "The KKK Supports Trump" along with a Jewish Star...He was not a KKK Supporter, he was protesting Trump.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

2. Why does she look like she's wearing either a simulated or real flak vest? I mean, unless she was there to purposefully cause problems and try and make some unknown political point, there is no reason to be wearing a flak vest to a political rally focused on a candidate that you support.

Start with an ideological premise and then you see what you want to see...

That is NOT a flack vest...who has an aqua blue flack vest? That is a backpack turned around so she can carry it on her chest.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

1. This was not overly violent, and I have seen protesters face far worse in protesting both left and right wing events. Again, I am not condoning what these people did, but I feel people are exaggerating how bad it was.

BS....Watch again and picture her white or as your sister or daughter...If it had been my daughter shoved and attacked that way by a mob, I would have been waiting by the exits for the idiots and the meeting would have been severely consequential.

2. To assume this was about race is unfair, I would say it is more likely it was because she was a protester.

One of main idiots that was screaming and shoving her is a proud "White Nationalist"...Part of "White Student Union"...before you scramble for a way to deny the same...he has already publicly confirmed the same...

Just as the victim here confirmed she was called a "Ni**er" and a "C*&t" by the men seen shoving and screaming at the girl.

All the while Trump was yelling "Get her out of here!" from the Podium...

So again...BS on the "maybe it wasn't racism" bit...

www.vibe.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I happened across this interesting article; though I can not attest to it's validity.

Louisville police added to the mess the Trump supporters got themselves into by announcing they’re looking at filing criminal charges against several people. There has been some speculation that Trump himself may be facing charges as a ringleader, but that is unconfirmed at this time.

Angry ‘Patriot’ Who Assaulted A Black Woman At A Trump Rally Finds Out It Ruined His Life

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

BS....Watch again and picture her white

Oh that must be it right? I have no sympathy for her because she is black. How dare you. I said that unless she was physical with them to begin with they had no right laying hands on her. I just didn't think it was as bad as people are making it out to be. But that proves I am a racists, right? Did it ever occur to you that not all of us view people as only a color, that is just something you do.

or as your sister or daughter...

I would have been upset and felt the people that layed hands on her were in the wrong. I still would not have thought that it was as bad as people are making it out to be. I didn't appear as if the woman was in pain or broken in tears, it seemed as if she was proving a point, and that is fine. If the people who did this to her are charged I would be fine with that. I would have the exact same reaction if it was my loved one.

If it had been my daughter shoved and attacked that way by a mob, I would have been waiting by the exits for the idiots and the meeting would have been severely consequential.

So after the violence was over, you would have waited for these people and committed acts of violence against them. Then you too would be guilty. Funny how you try to get a moral high ground, but at the end of the day you are just as violent as the people you are judging.

One of main idiots that was screaming and shoving her is a proud "White Nationalist"...Part of "White Student Union"...before you scramble for a way to deny the same...he has already publicly confirmed the same...

So you believe if a white person was there protesting trump he would have been ok with it? He would have been like "No everyone, lets here this person out. I mean, even though they are protesting my candidate of choice, they must have good points, because they are white."

Could it be that in addition to this mans racial attitudes, he is just a jerk who would have done this to anyone who disagreed with him?

Just as the victim here confirmed she was called a "Ni**er" and a "C*&t" by the men seen shoving and screaming at the girl.

That wasn't on the video but I will take her word for it. First, that is wrong, point blank. Is your contention then that all black people there would have been called this, even those that supported Trump? My guess is they would not have been called names. It seems more likely that these people were angry at this woman and yelled what they felt would be hurtful towards her. Does this prove that these people have racists feelings? Perhaps, I don't know. Regardless, as I stated before, they were out of line.

All the while Trump was yelling "Get her out of here!" from the Podium...

I have seen Bill and Hillary shout to get protesters out, along with many other left and right wing politicians and other speakers. How does this prove he was a racists.? How do you even know he could see her skin color? Could it be he just wanted anyone heckling him to be thrown out?

Again, BLM people have called for the murder of whiteys and cops (something the people in this video didn't come close to doing) have attacked property and people, and Obama invited representatives of that group to come to the white house (something Trump didn't do with these people) and routinely praised the group (again something Trump didn't do). So if you are so sure that this incident proves Trump is racists, then surely you believe Obama supports the killing of white people and cops.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

you do realize that was a Hispanic protestor that wore that shirt to protest the fact that the kkk endorses trump?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
He has however called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He has called for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, he attracts a large amount of white supremacists to his rallies and the KKK endorses him.

Free country. Are you saying we should suppress people's right to assemble because you don't agree with their views? Trump has denounced Duke and the KKK and, therefore, by association, those that support these groups. If they still show up at a rally and peacefully assemble (not like these jerks behaved), should they be removed?

And, yes, there are an awful lot of rapists and criminals from Mexico crossing into this country. Perhaps all the stories I've read are wrong? Or, would you feel better if he qualified that and said some Mexican's are rapists and criminals?

I believe indicated a suspension of allowing Muslim's into this country, until we can get our house in order on how to better vet them before allowing entry. Pretty smart if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This would be a more important headline:

"Racists see a black person being forcibly removed by white people, assumes their races are the causal factor."

I'm trying to figure out why someone would make such a bold and racist assumption, and worse, while pretending to be against racism.

I think this thread serves as a good example of a sort of aversive racism, where the mere sight of a minority immediately changes the racist's behavior, and apparently, their rationality, in order to dispel their own racist tendencies and distance themselves from being perceived as a racist. Of course, perceiving a person as a victim because of their race is just as insidious as perceiving them as a criminal on the very same basis.

If the races of those involved is the only premise for their assumptions regarding what transpired, what else could it be but some deep-seeded, perhaps unconscious racism?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

BS....Watch again and picture her white

Oh that must be it right? I have no sympathy for her because she is black. How dare you. I said that unless she was physical with them to begin with they had no right laying hands on her.

You hedged your words, but were plain with your inference...no big deal..

The video speaks for itself and watching a young girl being ganged up on and shoved and shouted at by a mob of hate-filled men is horrific to me.

This was not overly violent, and I have seen protesters face far worse in protesting both left and right wing events. Again, I am not condoning what these people did, but I feel people are exaggerating how bad it was.

I am not sure you answered my question? Would you say the above to your own daughter if it was her in the video?
edit on 4-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So after the violence was over, you would have waited for these people and committed acts of violence against them. Then you too would be guilty.

Yes, if it was my daughter attacked the way that girl was attacked and called the names she was called...I would have spoken with those responsible in a language they are familiar with. I do not always keep the faith of the man I wish to be and in my youth I often responded to violent bullying with violence.

Funny how you try to get a moral high ground, but at the end of the day you are just as violent as the people you are judging.

I do not judge violence by itself? I judge the motivation. There is just cause for violence in this world...a young, unarmed African American girl being present at a Trump rally does not qualify....and only racists like in the video would disagree.
edit on 4-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This would be a more important headline:

"Racists see a black person being forcibly removed by white people, assumes their races are the causal factor."

I'm trying to figure out why someone would make such a bold and racist assumption, and worse, while pretending to be against racism.

You would benefit from reading my post on this page...One of the prominent idiots seen shoving and shouting at her is a proudly declared "White Nationalist" and has pridefully confirmed it was him in the video.

The victim has also confirmed that she was called "N**ger" multiple times while being shoved and shouted at.

If that helps clear any of your confusion..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join