It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frenzied Trump mob assaults young Black woman at rally.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

And dont forget that THOSE democrats, the "dixiecrats" all jumped ship to the republican party back in the 60s when LBJ started pushing civil rights. E

No they did not.

I sure didn't forget the hypendated American monkier brought to us courtesy of the LEFT. Because simply be called an 'american' is offensive.

IE democrat party.

See the Democrat wants people to 'believe' that because they can't own up to their OWN history.

Left and right 'switched' sides!

How gullible can people be?

Plus the fact there is only ONE side that for the last 8 years acts like the boy who cried wolf, and shouts' racist' behind ever corner.

That would be the Democrat party.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

And dont forget that THOSE democrats, the "dixiecrats" all jumped ship to the republican party back in the 60s when LBJ started pushing civil rights. E

No they did not.

I sure didn't forget the hypendated American monkier brought to us courtesy of the LEFT. Because simply be called an 'american' is offensive.

IE democrat party.

See the Democrat wants people to 'believe' that because they can't own up to their OWN history.

Plus the fact there is only ONE side that for the last 8 years acts like the boy who cried wolf, and shouts' racist' behind ever corner.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't know why conservatives deny who they are. I suspect a part of them knows how vile it is to be racist or believe in discrimination, so the need to re-write history.

Conservatives may jump between Democrat or Republican parties, but it's always Conservatives who fight against equality.

Just admit you're a bunch of racists. I live in a red state. They would never admit it openly, but put a few beers in them, or get them angry on the road or at the DMV and you'll see the racism come out.

As if any of us are surprised to find video of Trump supporters acting racist or violent. As if that's a surprise to anyone.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I can't stand people saying "Oh well, they shoved white people too" as if it's a justification.

I can't imagine any scenario where I put my hands on someone for having a difference of opinion. If I was at a rally for any other candidate and a Trump supporter started yelling I wouldn't lay a finger on them, I wouldn't even get mad. I can't stand people defending this tribalism.

Is it to hard to just say "I support trump but this is wrong" I've seen a few do it, but so many more justify shoving as if the potential for groups of humans to turn into mob doesn't exist.

So much tribalism on ATS, where so many people pretend to be above the bulls###, but let someone oppose your favorite politician and all your talk of "being awake" goes out the window
edit on 03pm08pm312016-03-03T20:10:42-06:0008America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

EVeryone has videos.

Republiclans DID not rewrite their history. Unlike the Democrats.

Read up on Johnson.

The RACIST civil rights 'hero'

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who's the party that nominated the first African American for the presidency?

Who's the party that currently attracts white supremacists to their rallies?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mahatche

Yes. Very much so. There is no difference between the people here and on facebook. Here some have more expensive diplomas and weird hobbies. Thats all.

What ever happened to: die for your right to disagree.

Now conservatives will fundamentally change the US like Obama did.

Its sad. And kind of disgusting.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I guess here in the south with Trump bringing record braking voters on the primaries and been the south mostly black I will say that they don't care about the KKK claims made by the Hillary campaign and most people in the south are actually very intelligent to make decisions for themselves.

And yes is people that are being paid to create trouble within rallies in order to bring media attention, that is the only way they can steer the media from Trumps campaign.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Oh so you voted for Obama simply because he was black ?

We know 90% of AA's voted for him because of his skin color.

What did he do for them during the last eight years ?

A whole lot of nothing.

The Democrats have nothing to be proud of electing OBama.

That was laughable.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: neo96

Who's the party that nominated the first African American for the presidency?

Who's the party that currently attracts white supremacists to their rallies?

They nominated him ONLY because he is (50% black), but they don't tell you how he hates his own mother because she was white. They don't tell you who the TRUE racist is, (Obama).
They did it to make a political statement because of guilt, without any regard to what they were actually going to get. A Mafia affiliated president with many Marxist and Communist friends and mentors.

What they also didn't tell you later by their silence, was that they support a man who pretended to despise every Bush policy, but who took the baton toss from Bush, and doubled down on every Bush policy instead.

ENTER Bush number 3!
So in all truthfulness, the democrat party is and has continued to be BUSH SUPPORTERS, while blaming him for everything wrong, while doing everything exactly the same except MORE OF IT that Bush did!

What have you got to say for these facts?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You Do know that Clinton received 2 million more votes on Super Tuesday than trump did?

Trump might be bringing in more voters but half of those voters are voting against him

Trump is the only candidate running that has a higher unfavorability number than Clinton

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump is 'racist'.

Like a broken record.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Trump is the only candidate running that has a higher unfavorability number than Clinton

So let me get this striaght.

A LYING, cheating, FELON has a higher 'favorablility' than Trump!

If you say so.

But I digress.

'At this point WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE' ?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump is 'racist'.

Like a broken record.

Heh, like Jacks in the box(s) (donkeys for democrat) IE, "Jacks" HAHA They are preloaded to only say one thing no matter what

edit on 3-3-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You know Billary is one step from been indicted for been dirty, she will no make it to the major elections, Sanders will get the nomination.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No they did not.

IE democrat party.

We all know the men under the white hoods are pro gay marriage, pro Obama and anti gun.

Thank god all the gun loving rednecks show up to protest the KKK whenever those Democraps show up.

The Democraps are in denial!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Trump is a plastic salesman,HE 's selling to the angry spiteful American people who are ready, willing and able to shove him down the left and Washington's collective throats.
SOMETHING ABOUT a bed being made and some dumb cow in office saying "Paybacks a bitch" comes to mind.
I did tell you ,the pendulum is now swinging right.
And with the world becoming more warlike ESPECIALLY as a result of 911, on.
NOW they want women in the draft in a STRIKE against those pigs called man.
What lovely fruit is wrought.(Sarc)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You know Billary is one step from been indicted for been dirty, she will no make it to the major elections, Sanders will get the nomination.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

Oh thanks for bring up gun control.

Since it's origin was started by the Democrats to keep AA's unarmed.

And the marriage 'issue' was started by them too because they didn't want Whites marrying blacks.

Thanks Democrats!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

EVeryone has videos.

Republiclans DID not rewrite their history. Unlike the Democrats.

Read up on Johnson.

The RACIST civil rights 'hero'

I know everytime a KKK member takes off their sheet you will find a Prius driving, Obama loving, Gay Marriage supporting
progressive hippie!

Thank goodness all the gun loving, Stars and Bars defending conservatives are here to trounce the KKK!

lmao

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join