It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney to give anti-Trump speech.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I wonder if Chris Christy is going to accept the resignation demand by some in N.J.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Well that's true. You don't see men like that anymore. Men that not only talked the talk but walked the walk.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

No he will go back home and take care of the state he loves. They will embrace him once again.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

The only pause I have with this is to wonder if this is all part of some plan to get Trump elected but with lots of cover to not aassociate with his rhetoric and controversial ideas.

I have been thinking about this possibility for some time now.
Anyone think this might be part of some strategy?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Mittens is a complete and utter moron.

Romney 2012:

“Donald Trump has shown an extraordinary ability to understand how our economy works,” Romney said, citing Trump’s record as a job creator. And, he concluded, “it means a great deal to me to have the endorsement of Mr. Trump.”

So what changed? There is a threat to the establishment gravy train, that's what. Mittens was always dishonest. A snake.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Im2keul

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

The only pause I have with this is to wonder if this is all part of some plan to get Trump elected but with lots of cover to not aassociate with his rhetoric and controversial ideas.

I have been thinking about this possibility for some time now.
Anyone think this might be part of some strategy?

If true that is a brilliant strategy. I would respect a shame done this well.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The politicians that have been running the country have failed at almost everything but making themselves rich. Sold out the American people. Now their operation is bashing Trump because it's all they have.

If one of them would have some direction for the country, that person would probably be a favorite. The politicians just don't get it, they have been removed from reality for too long.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Something I found interesting is that Romney digs into Trump's failed business ventures.

Romney, as a venture capitalist, shouldn't do that. It's like Bill Clinton calling Trump a misogynist. Seriously.

I have no big beef with venture capitalism. Heck, I have a protagonist in one of my stories who is a venture capitalist before I really knew there was real term for it. But venture capitalism is high risk and has a failure rate. "Hey, Trump, your bussinesses failed ..." says the venture capitalist. Uh, what? Hello pot ...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
They are pulling out all the stops now! This is just going to add votes for Trump! Man! "They" are really afraid of something...I wonder what exactly!

9/11!

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Mittens is a complete and utter moron.

Romney 2012:

“Donald Trump has shown an extraordinary ability to understand how our economy works,” Romney said, citing Trump’s record as a job creator. And, he concluded, “it means a great deal to me to have the endorsement of Mr. Trump.”

So what changed? There is a threat to the establishment gravy train, that's what. Mittens was always dishonest. A snake.

I agree with you here. That brings up my biggest question of the last presidential election. How can anyone be blamed for voting for Obama when Romney was the other choice?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
will Trump not return his magic underwear or something?

btw sarcasim is a form of satire...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
The establishment HATES trump!

His life is in danger!

Just in case, here's what Trump should do and make it known: Hire a team of 10 professional killers. Give them 1 million dollars each for doing nothing. But if and when there is a hit on Trump, they have to hunt down and kill those responsible, and then they get 1 billion each (that should leave a couple billion for his wife and kids).

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

stop being an agent of chaos... youve obviously suffered. everyone has... it isnt anything special except we can grow empathy for others out of compassion. if no one has empathy for you? pm me. it isnt weakness if we were meant to be in a hard shell we'd not have made armor, wed not have made armor piercing bullets and we would have not been so damned paranoid to have harnessed the atom for mass carnage.

time to wake up, theres better inciting riots and urging others to do what you say? is illegal. it is a form of terrorism. and it is an extremist ideology. even if every one on this planet was white? black, yellow, or red as a single pigmentation... location etc. would change it it right back given time... then i bet abortion would be legal but secret then huh? sorry you lost the baby... then wow why are they mutating or wow what isnt eugenics working? or why are we dying of recessive genes? yeah... fantastic idea. not a drum worth marching to or dying over is it?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

stop being an agent of chaos... youve obviously suffered. everyone has... it isnt anything special except we can grow empathy for others out of compassion. if no one has empathy for you? pm me. it isnt weakness if we were meant to be in a hard shell we'd not have made armor, wed not have made armor piercing bullets and we would have not been so damned paranoid to have harnessed the atom for mass carnage.

time to wake up, theres better inciting riots and urging others to do what you say? is illegal. it is a form of terrorism. and it is an extremist ideology. even if every one on this planet was white? black, yellow, or red as a single pigmentation... location etc. would change it it right back given time... then i bet abortion would be legal but secret then huh? sorry you lost the baby... then wow why are they mutating or wow what isnt eugenics working? or why are we dying of recessive genes? yeah... fantastic idea. not a drum worth marching to or dying over is it?

Relax bro! WTH are you going on about?

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

im not the one excited, talking about a presidental hopeful hiring a hit squad...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Perhaps Mr. Romney expected a great groundswell of emotion and Mormon love to cause him to be drafted as the candidate in place of the Donald. I had to dig to watch a video of the speech when a family member in the USA wrote to the family an email entitled: "Worst Speech Ever".

It was not the worst speech ever ... the 'worst speech ever' was delivered by the current Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. But it was an extraordinary spectacle.

Romney managed to show the truly ugly face of the Republican elite (as well as that awful face of the Mormon-Kingdom, Inc.) in such a way that Trump will actually gain supporters from the Romney speech. When reflecting on this truly bizarre speech, I could only wonder who benefits from this effort of former Gov. Romney? Cui bono?

The answer is obviously Hillary Clinton benefits from any attack on Trump. And that thought sums up why the Republican elite and the Democratic Party elite are actually the same thing, a political perversion, a duopoly of control, the true enemy of the people of the USA.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
McCain's statement in support of Romney's speech:

“I share the concerns about Donald Trump that my friend and former Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, described in his speech today. I would also echo the many concerns about Mr. Trump’s uninformed and indeed dangerous statements on national security issues that have been raised by 65 Republican defense and foreign policy leaders.

“At a time when our world has never been more complex or more in danger, as we watch the threatening actions of a neo-imperial Russia, an assertive China, an expansionist Iran, an insane North Korean ruler, and terrorist movements that are metastasizing across the Middle East and Africa, I want Republican voters to pay close attention to what our party’s most respected and knowledgeable leaders and national security experts are saying about Mr. Trump, and to think long and hard about who they want to be our next Commander-in-Chief and leader of the free world.”

hotair.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
That brings up my biggest question of the last presidential election. How can anyone be blamed for voting for Obama when Romney was the other choice?

A voter could have elected to vote Green or Libertarian. Dr. Jill Stein or Gary Johnson would have been far more worthy of anyone's vote than Romney or Obama.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So the 2008 and 2012 Prez losers chime in to say what Trump is doing wrong...

... ho-kay!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

It is good to see that the monsters are scared. They are piling on like a convention of ghouls, goons, and Manchurian candidates. Trump will only gain support because of their kvetching and histrionics.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join