It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Dept. grants immunity to staffer who set up Clinton email server

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66
a reply to: Jason88

he's willing to testify since he is in protective custody with immunity, right?

Not in protective custody at this time. Folks are calling for it however...

Makes us all nervous for him.....unless....he has agreed to fall under the bus for Hillary in exchange for a future favor. I wonder if he has a wife and children.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I posted this on Jan 12, 2016..... going to start my new career as a psychic soon: www.abovetopsecret.com...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did the FBI get on a second track of “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business during the investigation into the email server?

Some people will assume that possibly the FBI has recovered information that was thought to be deleted from that server that led them down this new path... I doubt it is anything like that.

Bryan Pagliano is the most likely reason for the additional track.

Bryan Pagliano was paid by the Clinton Foundation for "computer services" to set up and run the home brew email server.

Bryan Pagliano was hired by the State Department in May 2009.

He is most likely to be the cornerstone in what has the POTENTIAL to become one of the largest scandals in a couple of decades. There are many many questions he needs to answer, and while he has every right to plead the 5th which he has already stated he would do during any senate investigations, I doubt if that will work very well when facing a real prison sentence.

The investigation has been going on for some time now, and recommendations for criminal prosecution by the FBI will most likely be forth coming in the next 30-60 days. This investigation is now at the point where they have gathered their evidence, decided who to charge and with what to charge them. Most importantly, it is at that critical stage where the deals are done.... where immunity from prosecution can be granted, or the promise of a lighter sentence in return for testifying.

I believe that Bryan Pagliano is one of those people that the FBI very much wants to get on a witness stand during any criminal proceedings against his boss. Why? Because he alone can answer the following questions:

1. When you were contracted by the Clinton Foundation to setup the private email server, were you given any specific instructions on how that server was to be set up...ie; were emails set to be automatically deleted after a certain time frame, 30, 60, 90 days etc. Who gave you these guidelines?

2. Why was the server registered under a false name?

3. Were you instructed to use a false name, if so, by whom?

4. What software was the server running?

5. What email software was used on that server?

6. Was all software current on security patches?

7. What security measures were taken to protect the server from outside intrusion?

8. Were you promised employment at the state department while contracting with the Clinton Foundation? If so, by whom?

9. As administrator of the server, did you set up a remote login so that you could access the server without physically being there?

10. Did you ever work on the server after you became a State Department employee?

11. Did you ever remotely access the server from your office in the State Department?

The list goes on and on and on.....

Many people believe that there are a large number of people who happen to turn up dead when involved in scandals with the Clinton's, if that is true (and I am not saying it is) then when indictments are returned, one would have to assume that Bryan Pagliano is a walking dead man.... question is will it be an "accident" or "suicide"??

I have only started following this once it was revealed that there was a possibility that there were problems with classified material being on the server, and that is because of my career, 18 years with the United States Army Information Systems Command and the last 7 with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The rabbit hole runs very very deep in this matter and I for one would like for once to see the bottom of it.

No more point in talking this until the press conference by the FBI after they conclude their investigation.

Many people, especially die hard Hillary supporters have the fantasy that the press conference will go like this:

"Good Morning, Ladies and Gentlemen... After hundreds of hours of investigation by a dedicated team of FBI agents and interviews of dozens of witnesses, The FBI has found no evidence what so ever of any wrong doing. Thank you and have a nice day"

I, on the other hand, expect that press conference to much much different from the above scenario.

Let's talk when the investigation is complete.

Cheers!!!!
edit on R002016-03-03T14:00:15-06:00k003Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was about to say he was going to be suicided very soon.

Gmta.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
News says that FBI is investigating whether there were
shared passwords for the classified information.

www.foxnews.com...

Also, since at this point it is known that Pagliano is under immunity,
does this mean he can no longer have direct conversations or
communications with other subjects?

edit on 3-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Rick - I look forward to your future career as a psychic, you're good at seeing this stuff. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You know somebody is making book on it.

Right down to the caliber used, or the type of plane that crashes... Or model of car...

granting immunity? That makes it sound like there may be a little bit of fire behind the smoke. We'll see, I guess.

I'd laugh my ass off if this comes to head after the Dem nomination, and Clinton is indicted. Though I doubt anything will. Wonder what the Dems do then??

I think it has to come before the nomination, people just won't be accepting of it if it's used to remove Hillary as her parties nominee. Politics may be dirty, but that would simply be too much for people. The DNC itself would want things to happen that way too because losing their nominee having to appoint another would go over about as well as the RNC having a brokered convention and nominating Romney to run against Trump.

If there's any truth to this, then it's even in the DNC's interest to get Hillary out and Bernie in while primary season is still going on.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think this is part of the push to decapitate Trump. It's for real now.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If the FBI decides to go after Hillary the immunity given to the staff will mean crap as information will leak into the public, the only reason that things has been kept away from the public is because the president itself.

The justice Department can not indict Hillary without the president asking for a grand jury, but if the FBI collect enough incriminating information no even Obama as a president will be able to stop the FBI.

This can't last forever, McCarthy contends. Ultimately, if the FBI gathers sufficient evidence, dominoes will begin to fall -- and if those dominoes are being propped up for political reasons, the American people will hear all about it. His conclusion, drawing on his professional relationship with FBI Director James Comey: "Besides working under administrations of both parties, he has overseen prosecutions of both Republicans and Democrats. I've known no one in law enforcement more capable of navigating through a political maelstrom. Jim is tough, he is smart, and if there is a case to be made here, he will make it. And if he makes it, it will be bulletproof. Of course, making the case would not mean the FBI could force attorney general Loretta Lynch — and the president to whom she answers — to pursue the case. The FBI cannot convene a grand jury and present an indictment. But you'd best believe the FBI can make the Obama administration look very bad if it shrinks from doing so." And then, there's the separate but highly relevant matter of the court of public opinion. The Clinton campaign isn't doing itself any favors kicking up a dust storm of spin and blame, but they have few other options:

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think they are "shaking the tree" so to speak.

Why did the FBI announce that had offered the man immunity? Doesn't make much since unless you look at it from the inside out.....

There are probably a dozen people in some deep deep doo doo right now and every single one of them in that elite group has to be really really nervous right now if they didn't get an offer. I would be. lol

Tick Tock goes the clock

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

It wasn't the FBI, it was the justice department that is under the president jurisdiction, the FBI will keep doing their investigation regardless.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
They can't all have immunity or else there is no one to investigate.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I think they are "shaking the tree" so to speak.

Why did the FBI announce that had offered the man immunity? Doesn't make much since unless you look at it from the inside out.....

There are probably a dozen people in some deep deep doo doo right now and every single one of them in that elite group has to be really really nervous right now if they didn't get an offer. I would be. lol

Tick Tock goes the clock

Yes.
They let a number of people know that they are at risk of going to prison if Pagliano has the right info.
Those people will possibly cut plea deals or get immunity if the value of their testimony is worth it.

edit on b000000312016-03-04T06:42:55-06:0006America/ChicagoFri, 04 Mar 2016 06:42:55 -0600600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
At the end of all this, all that will happen is Clinton will be allowed to get away with apologizing either in private or public, pleading ignorance.

After all she will be president soon and could just pardon herself.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
This may have already been mentioned but if she is elected and then charged, we get stuck with whoever she selected for VP. Maybe this is the deal that she made. She will be elected the first woman president and will then hand it off to her VP

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
IF there was 'no' wrong doing by Clinton.

What's with the 'immunity' ????????????????

Clinton is GUILTY!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

A president can not pardon them self.

And ...the DOJ would not grant immunity over a "security review".

What is interesting: Is this Formal Immunity? If so it seems there
would have been a subpoena first. In this instance, recall Pagliano
was subpoenaed.

www.msnbc.com...

Other questions: Is this Full Immunity, or Limited Immunity?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

A president can not pardon them self.

And ...the DOJ would not grant immunity over a "security review".

What is interesting: Is this Formal Immunity? If so it seems there
would have been a subpoena first. In this instance, recall Pagliano
was subpoenaed.

www.msnbc.com...

Other questions: Is this Full Immunity, or Limited Immunity?

I read in an article (I think it was linked in this thread?) that he has been granted limited immunity, meaning that he can not have his own testimony used against him if he ends up being charged.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks

Also interesting that today that "Mr Earnest" seems to have changed
his tone on the "nothing to see here move along"....at least they
want to give a slight appearance of not influencing the investigation.

freebeacon.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Someone has found a video of this Pagliano joking
about Hillary Clinton's practice of using her own
device. I was wondering what this guy was like,
shows these people care nothing for "security".

Dim whits.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Say hello to the next POTUS Bernie Sanders

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join