It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the White Obama: the last scam before the storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Before it was JFK, and they murdered him.

The world after the disaster of George W. Bush, the elite surmised, needed a black JFK. So they created this fraudulent, silver tongued politician to allay the fears and desires of America. The first black president would save the day with his idealistic change he promised us all.

Obama of course was nothing but an establishment, very ordinary weak leader, who only was able to rise because of Bush and the 2007-8 depression.

And he became, rather than a savior, a weak uninspiring typical politician and liar.

So the democrats shot their JFK savior scam and it exploded into dust so they are now just bringing the first female president without any more dreams of any great change just the usual political rhetoric, nothing particularly inspiring, but at least it’s the first female president. Whoopi!

What this has done has given the elite the right to say: no more saviors, it’s BS and will never happen.

But lo and behold the GOP, who can’t ever produce any saviors from their stock, has given us a truncated type of populist savior for some. In fact, the billionaire Trump is actually, ironically, the poor white mans Obama.

He has been given a script to cover: issues like trade, infrastructure building, and bringing jobs and capital back to America to create massive jobs.
(Immigration is the hook that keeps the white angry man or woman following the Trump train to destruction.)

These issues, like trade and jobs, are great but will be forever tainted if Trump doesn’t produce, and he won’t produce.

Trump is headed for a catastrophic failure, imo. Two years into his administration may be a tragedy of immense proportions as he will be exposed as just another pipe dream. Another fake Obama in white face.

The Elite will then be in total control. In mind, body, and soul!

Trump is 69 years old.

Do you actually think the elite can’t control a 69 year old president?

They've already started to control him with the fat Christie now his side kick.

All they have to do is get him to pick a VP of their choice

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is the paranoid in me that thinks this, but obama was pushed by TPTB to pass obamacare, to help insurance companies to rape and pillage america even more, trump will be used in a similar way to keep pushing there agenda.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
This is the paranoid in me that thinks this, but obama was pushed by TPTB to pass obamacare, to help insurance companies to rape and pillage america even more, trump will be used in a similar way to keep pushing there agenda.

Just my 2 cents

You're two cents is worth a hell of a lot!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
wait people who need health insurance are getting health insurance. 200k jobs in feb, another 200k jobs in jan. employment lowest as ever been. i am missing something? what are u complaining about? stop watching fox news please.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
They've already started to control him with the fat Christie now his side kick.

I think the MSM painted him telling Christie to GTFOOH and get on the plane ... post endorsement ... meaning Christie has a slight chance of surviving (and I do mean Slight).

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I do not believe Trump will be POTUS and the people calling the shots are using him as a distraction. To what end I do not know because they did not consult me. I do think it will be a younger person, so none of the leaders in effect right now would qualify.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The OP may be entirely correct. But...

I know what im getting with all the other candidates and i know i dont like any of them. In fact they are all god awful. Could Trump be another Obama? Sure, but maybe he wont be? And whats the alternative for a liberty minded individual like myself? Just Rand Paul who dropped out and John McAffee on a 3rd party ticket. I can vote for him in good conscience and can get Clinton in the White House again. And she is part of the cabal thats been ruling for awhile. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama... Same group I think.
edit on 2-3-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Obama tarnshed the ideal of hope and change for the Left and Trump will do the same for the Right.

And when it's all said and done, no one will care or even pay attention anymore and then the PTB will be free to do as they please, unfettered.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I can't say I disagree with the OP. Trump is trolling poor rural whites in a more extremist manner than Obama trolled poor urban blacks

The difference is that you have trump getting support from legit nutjobs like neo nazi nutjobs, kkk, etc. Obama was able to corral black, liberal/moderate whites, Hispanics, women, gays etc.

Trump cannot win solely based off of a dying demographic

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hillary's real campaign slogan is "Hey, at least I'm not Trump!"

That is the only reason Trump is running.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: reddragon2015
wait people who need health insurance are getting health insurance.

...at unaffordable rates.

200k jobs in feb, another 200k jobs in jan.

Some of which are even full time jobs!!! [/sarcasm]

employment lowest as ever been.

Workforce participation rates and number out of the workforce higher than they've ever been... that's why the unemployment rate has dropped.

i am missing something?

Yeah, you're missing the forest. Please take a look behind the trees and you'll find it.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Hey I'm just here cause I like the title. Last thing the world needs is a white obama....let's just try to survive the black one...oh wait he's mixed....so does that mean I can be the black obama!!!???

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Just my 2 cents

each president adds more authority to the machine... with obamacare the government can now access your medical records. Bush did the whole patriot act power grab... my bet is that if trump wins he amps up the surveillance (he stated he would go over the top with surveillance) maybe we will get the wall, it wont be to keep Mexicans out, but us IN... and he wants a super heavy handed military. awesome!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think I understand what you're trying to say, but the OP is filled with a lot of noise that's clouding your message. What does the black/white thing have to do with it? Are you saying "the elite" are pulling the wool over our eyes by giving us, in Trump, an Obama archetype except feining whiteness?

And what is it about Trump being 69 years old that makes him particularly easy for the elite to control? Would it be less easy if he was younger, or if he was older?

Would Christie be a less dominating force of control over Trump if he had gastric bypass surgery?

Eh, nevermind, I don't think I did catch any real message in the OP.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
America is a smoldering pile thanks to Obama, we need to bring back the economic successes of 2008, the gas prices and job creation. Obama took all that success and failured!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reddragon2015

I wonder where those jobs are, hum let see,

Poverty under Obama rises to alarming level

The U.S. Census Bureau further reports nearly half (49.2 percent) of Americans are receiving benefits from at least one government program, with 84.5 million Americans, 26.9 percent of the population, living in households where one or more persons received Medicaid benefits.

Despite the trillions of dollars spent in anti-poverty programs since President Lyndon Johnson launched “The Great Society” in 1964, the U.S. under President Obama has just seen the highest spike in poverty since the 1960s, leaving 50 million Americans living below the poverty line, defined as a family of four earning less than $23,021 a year.

www.wnd.com...

More Americans receiving welfare than number of full-time workers

Welfare Hits Record Levels After 50 Years of War on Poverty

www.thenewamerican.com...

Obama is the welfare president

top topics

join