It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for those who study psychic activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
How do you go about proving someone has or lacks said psychic abilities? A girl I know has had a couple vivid dreams that have ended up coming true that very day. I won't get into all the details but i can tell you that the resemblance of real life to her dreams is uncanny. I don't want her to be suffering from delusions of grandeur, thinking that she has abilities when it's nothing, but my only quarrel is that I can't help but believe that there is something beyond coincidence there.

any help?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If phychic ability could be PROVEN....well, then I guess it wouldnt be constantly be questioned now would it?

Most true ability cant actually be PREFORMED on command...it comes when it wants to....so how does one go about PROVING such a thing?

I think if her dreams are uncanny, then there IS something to her gift....and it will be a cold cold day before anybody can PROOVE that.

Your question is valid, but it also has been a question of the ages.....for a LOOOONG time now this question has been asked.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
LMAO I gotta tell ya..........

in my above reply I was feeling rather passionet........and when I pushed the POST button 2 cabinet doors opened up in my kitchen and one small cabinet door also opened in my living room.....ALL of theyre OWN volition!
...and I CANT even PROOVE that to you all.............

Things just 'HAPPEN' when I have a strong emotion.....ask my son, ask anybody who knows me
but HOW do I PROOVE it?

They happen to my son to!
we go through tons of light bulbs!
I guess my lightbulb receipts would be PROOF......lol....but who is gunna REALLY believe it?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Why not have her write her dreams down, then give it to someone?

top topics

join