It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had rather an unusual marriage proposal the other day...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Livestream it is, Tiamat decrees it (and I second that). Can't wait!! I might just get antlers anyway for the hell of it.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe
I am Lord of the Realms after all. So we shall all be present by spirit and viewing live!

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
OK So so far Wedding arrangy list goes:

1) Buy a decent video camera
2) Learn how to stream live on the internet
3) Find Pub
4) Create E-Invite for ATS-verse to click on and set date in diary for live feed

I feel I may need to start a thread about how to do all this techy stuff, lol.

Thanks guys, you have all been so lovely.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific
OK So so far Wedding arrangy list goes:

1) Buy a decent video camera
2) Learn how to stream live on the internet
3) Find Pub
4) Create E-Invite for ATS-verse to click on and set date in diary for live feed

I feel I may need to start a thread about how to do all this techy stuff, lol.

Thanks guys, you have all been so lovely.

Oh no, we have to get a really good video camera as well???

Damn you ATS, damn you all....

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Happy wife, happy life; even though you're not technically married yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Freud makes a damn fine blade. The Freud Diablo is the best circular saw blade you can find at Home Depot or Lowes. A bit pricey but cuts like a hot knife thru butter. Sounds like someone has wonderful taste in tools and you'd be wise to accept their proposal.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I recently went to an Asian Massage Parlor for a full body rub. The Masseuse gave me a truly erotic experience and we hit it off well. As we engaged in small talk after the rub she proposed to me. She was a young 30 something tiny Korean sweetheart but I had to respectfully decline due to age difference. It nearly broke my heart to say no but life moves on to other experiences.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cayrichard

We all have situations like that, I wish I hadn't said no to sleeping with a green beret. He was fit as...

*Mind wanders into a steamy world of military uniforms and muscles*

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You know you love us
How will these invites work

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

'Wife' is merely old English for woman, hence the Canterbury Tales ' Wife of Bath' is actually 'Woman of Bath'

I wonder if we can get a modern English of 'Ma Biatch' to be told in the year 2180 as meaning 'Husband' in 2016.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
Freud makes a damn fine blade. The Freud Diablo is the best circular saw blade you can find at Home Depot or Lowes. A bit pricey but cuts like a hot knife thru butter. Sounds like someone has wonderful taste in tools and you'd be wise to accept their proposal.

And now sadly out of business.

There may have been a little fishing before the purchase but I had no idea what was going to be written on the packaging.

I mooched some really nice air dried English oak form a mate and fellow ATS member to make a decorative frame for it to hang on the wall. Will be a nice little job to get round to.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It could not all be amazing.

Mrsnonspecific quietly popped into a conversation earlier that there is a really nice shop in Cheltenham that sells vintage rings and suggested a particular friend to take to help choose a ring.

Cheltenham is a very posh and expensive place and the friend in question knows what she likes and knows how to spend money.

You may notice my absence in the months of July and August this year from the boards as I attempt to work my arse into the ground knee deep in #e trying to pay for a small pretty thing...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS

I always picture you two writing on ATS

Are you in separate rooms ? Or you have your lady on your lap sharing devices
I picture one shouting to the other from separate rooms to log on and check out ats

But again congratulations so sweet

edit on 7-3-2016 by 7devilsinurheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 7devilsinurheart
CONGRATULATIONS

I always picture you two writing on ATS

Are you in separate rooms ? Or you have your lady on your lap sharing devices
I picture one shouting to the other from separate rooms to log on and check out ats

But again congratulations so sweet

Usually in the evening I will be upstairs in the office and Mrsnonspecific will be downstairs on the living room. I always know when she is here as she shouts at the laptop when people make stupid comments or disagree with her in any way

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Oh mine LOLZ that's just priceless

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
You may notice my absence in the months of July and August this year from the boards as I attempt to work my arse into the ground knee deep in #e trying to pay for a small pretty thing...

Lol, worth it in the end though

I paid for my wedding many years ago working weekends and evenings around the country 'cleaning up' citizens clerical records held by government prior to the introduction of the 1994 Access to Information code.
It was a true conspiracy, remember Blair telling people they would get to see their files but the process needed setting up first, lol, anything juicy got shredded in the months prior. I wrote a thread about it here but it withered on the vine.

You should wind the missus up with a cheap ring from Clare's Accessories or somewhere, see her reaction...oops, she'll read it here though so I've just blown it lol

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

It's OK, I attempted to buy his ring for the 29th from Elizabeth Duke. If he ever did that it would be taken back if it was mine.

It is a double standard I am happy to live with.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

If you've got slender fingers he could always gift you a 15mm olive from ScrewFix:

...pack of 20 for only £2.99 Li nk

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Well a couple of years ago I was wearing a Jubilee clip as a ring, I loved it. It would be easy to get a jeweller to add a couple of stones in the screw head. Also adjustable if I get really really fat.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Congratulations you two love birds, I wish you all the very best

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join