It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do the Clintons manage it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yah, ha ha, one more round of the Dynastic Clinstones. We can't wait.

As far as understanding these kinds of people, you have to understand the interminable ambition these people possess.
The desire to be put on a pedestal and worshiped, the need to control everyone and everything, knows no bounds.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

I don't understand it either.

An ATS member on this site actually said they were voting for HRC and that she was 'happy with the Democratic candidates'. I don't know if she is that stupid or delusional.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

You know you can say 'bitch', we aren't offended.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: xuenchen
One shouldn't be able to run for public office if under federal investigation let alone three.

Then what would stop the sitting POTUS from initiating a federal investigation to stop political rivals from running?

Because that is what would happen.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
HillDog gets away with it, because if you are watching any news source on TV, (besides FOX)
it is all a 'witch-hunt' and the dirty GOP is running a smear campaign with no evidence.
I also kinda feel that people make what they want to be important, important to them.
People will look past all of her terribleness because she seems to have some shared values with the ones who support her.
She doesn't. It seems to me that she is nothing short of evil and will do anything to have more power.
She will run the country to madness if/when she is elected.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras
Fair enough. There would have to be controls on the ability to initiate federal investigations as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Sargeras
Fair enough. There would have to be controls on the ability to initiate federal investigations as well.

Eliminate the Federal Government. Then we don' have to worry about any of this crap.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
So a Confederation of States? City States? Or anarchy?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So a Confederation of States? City States? Or anarchy?

All of the above are preferable to the current system.

Anarchy is only frightening to those in power.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I completely agree. In my opinion a natural progression of human governance would be:
Anarchy(law of the jungle) to autocracy to "republics/democracies" to popular(true) democracies to anarchy(rational/cooperative). But I am often met with heavy disagreement.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You should have a read up on Larry Nichols a former advisor of the Clintons who if to be belived has some serious dirt on the them.

It has been stated by Nichols that if Clinton is indicted on her email scandal then half of Washington will go with her as there is some very sensitive information involving unethical and illegl activities on prominent establishment figures so she basically has a get out of jail card.

I don't really know what to say about her supporters or those that are apathetic and turn a blind eye to her obvious criminality and acts of treachery or her support whilst secratary of state of the uprising in Libya which killed over 100 000 innocent civilians.

The main stream media is bought and paid for and only funnels the general public sound bites to get them to react as TPTB would like and it especially covers the arse of Clinton but even the most docile Zombie like buffoon must realize by now that if this bloated ego of criminality gets to be POTUS then America is in terrible shape and the whole system is a joke.
The voting is rigged anyway,the super delegates supporting Clinton means the minority can elect over the majority.

edit on 2-3-2016 by southbeach because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
That is extremely worrying, if a Brit can see just how elaborate this so called contest is being almost rigged then what are the US voters watching?

I don't remember which night it was, but after doing well in the primaries Trump was giving a shout out to the different groups that pundits had said he'd never do well with. Not being a politician, as such, and having many irons in the fire business-wise at the same time he's running for office he apparently wasn't aware that another politically correct term has been coined fairly recently, "Low Information Voters." He used the non-PC term "Uneducated Voters" when he said he'd even done extremely well with them, so he loved them too. Of course that brought on more criticism, but if he wakes up in the morning he gets criticized...

There are LIV in both parties that go in and it's "One & Done." I used to work with a lot of them (back when I could still work). I've never been able to figure it out. A chicken doesn't have much in the way of a brain but they can be trained to pick out one of two patterns 100% of the time. Voting a straight ticket doesn't require much more intelligence than your average barnyard fowl.

What galls me is the big deal the Republicans made of wanting Trump to pledge loyalty to their party candidate at the beginning of the process and now they are openly strategizing on national television about how to pull the rug from under their front-runner.

It only confirms my belief that they are all profession hypocrites.

Trump might actually put the lie to Mark Twain's quip about the presidency. He said, "No man wanting the job is fit to hold the office."

<< 1   >>

join