It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru in SOHO Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

(If someone could embed this image I would appreciate it, on mobile and cannot)

Over the last 6 or 7 years I have been seeing these kinds of images from SOHO (with the little winged spec on the far left hand corner of the image), crop up on forums. It is usually implied that this is Nibiru making its way through our solar system; the obvious problem with this is its stationary nature. So to the wise astronomical experts of ATS, what are we looking at here? Keep in mind I have linked only a recent one within the last few days, there are literally hundreds of these images. Is it a distorted Venus or Mercury? Or is it truly our impending doom?

edit on 2-3-2016 by seanizle because: Wurdz

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seanizle

Where exactly, the big dot or the small dot, always wanted to see Nibiru.

edit on 2-3-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I suspect camera artifact

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Oh no! We're going to be destroyed by the Artifact. Placebos for everyone so they can remain calm and carry on.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Nibiru in SOHO Images

AGAIN?

Those pesky Anunaki's just keep comming over to borrow sugar i suppose. You would think they would be able to buy their own by now with all that gold they have.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Staroth

Oh no! We're going to be destroyed by the Artifact. Placebos for everyone so they can remain calm and carry on.

Leave me out of it please.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

That has been my explanation, and the explanation of a few local astronomers who I sent the pictures to years ago. It is rather odd in some examples though, the artifact resembling a winged orb with a trail of smaller orbs (the historical description of this Nibiru, or red dragon described in China).

poleshift.ning.com...

Members who have been on here for some time will know where that is from, and I hesitate to draw attention to her, but there is a disturbingly large collection of these image artifacts pulled directly from NASAs website.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Firstly, congratulations on using a sensationalist and misleading headline, in the best traditions of Daily Mail or Fox Channel.

Secondly, Nibiru is supposed to be a planet, and planets never appear with "wings".

Thirdly, if there were indeed an extra planet in the inner Solar System, amateur astronomers and experienced stargazers would have spotted it ages ago.

Fourthly, never link to "poleshift.ning.com"

Verdict: a weird image artifact, probably a cosmic ray strike.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Firstly, congratulations on using a sensationalist and misleading headline, in the best traditions of Daily Mail or Fox Channel.

Secondly, Nibiru is supposed to be a planet, and planets never appear with "wings".

Thirdly, if there were indeed an extra planet in the inner Solar System, amateur astronomers and experienced stargazers would have spotted it ages ago.

Fourthly, never link to "poleshift.ning.com"

Verdict: a weird image artifact, probably a cosmic ray strike.

I see you're trolling this link too?! I have just gone to get the other thread and noticed you have been trolling there too!

For anyone interested? (OP?) check my post out, down the page on this link I have outlined a weighty case proving the object in the SOHO image is indeed Px, I have compared images taken from the ISS, Hubble, SOHO, South Pole IR scope and my own images taken over the coarse of a year.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PX incidentally is described as a comet planet, but actually it Is a brown dwarf star and yes brown dwarfs do have 'wings' (debris fields) as my years worth of observations and subsequent images have proven.

I'm coming back on this thread later to iron out a few more details..

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join