It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370: Likely piece of doomed plane found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I wanted to post this in the ATS SW area, due to the fact that no one (or at least they are saying) knows anything about this #-upped situation. I have always wondered how the eff we can just lose an aircraft?

I know that there are many many threads on MH370, BUT, I dont know if this subject has been addressed yet.

Is there a slight, very slight possibility that 'they' (whoever, they are), may be just false flagging this, and feeding us info just to keep the truth searchers at bay? Or, do you really think they have an authentic piece of the plane. After all they SAY it was found in Mozambique...Never the less, I want to hear from you ATS!

A piece of wreckage from a Boeing 777 -- likely from MH370 -- was found washed ashore over the weekend on the coast of Mozambique, a U.S. official told CNN on Wednesday.

The newly discovered debris is on its way to Malaysia for further examination. The wreckage is a piece of horizontal stabilizer skin, the U.S. official said.

A second aviation source says there is no record of any Boeing 777 missing other than Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, which disappeared on March 8, 2014, with 239 people on board.

But Malaysia Airlines called the identification "speculative."

"It is too speculative at this point for MAS to comment," the airline said, using its initials.

The mystery of what happened to the plane remains unsolved. The search has turned up some aircraft debris, but also false leads.

. . . .MH370 ?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just saw a breaking news item on BBC confirming the OP'. I am sure more details will come out soon

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Is there a slight, very slight possibility that 'they' (whoever, they are), may be just false flagging this, and feeding us info just to keep the truth searchers at bay?

To what end ?
Sooner or later bits of the plane were bound to wash ashore somewhere , the planes disappearance may have been a mystery but the likely end of MH 370 was always pretty certain , it went into the water somewhere.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Or, do you really think they have an authentic piece of the plane. After all they SAY it was found in Mozambique.

Why couldn't it be?

They found the first part on Reunion Island which depending on the currents could have moved some debris near Mozambique, but we won't know if it is until it actually gets investigated.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The only way to confirm it is if it has a part or serial number on it. If it's just a piece of skin it will be almost impossible to say for certain what it's from.

As for if it's from 370, no reason it couldn't be. By now the current could have moved lighter pieces even farther.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This whole episode has stunk grom the start, the worry for me was that parts where being found and you never did get any explaination of their origins. Remember the Boeing Fire extinguisher that washed up on the Maldives in 2014.

www.maldives.com...

And then there was the Malaysian airlines branded bags that where found.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And not to mention the oil rig worker who said he witnessed what he believes was a plane coming down but was fired from his position when his email to the authorities became public

www.express.co.uk...

We then had the large piece on Reunion Island in 2015

www.dailymail.co.uk... alaysia-Airlines-plane-arrive-La-Reunion-Madagascar.html

At this juncture I do not know what to think on this situation, but for the same carrier to also loose MH17 the way it did is almost unimaginable and if you put the scenario to someone I doubt anyone would say it would be plausable??..

It is a mystery I hope will be solved very soon as the familys must be going through hell not knowing..

RA

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I'd hardly call a plane being shot down over a war zone suspicious or even that it means anything that it was the same airline. There was a stretch where Pan Am lost three or four aircraft back to back. It's happened to other airlines as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

There was a stretch where Pan Am lost three or four aircraft back to back.

Had an aunt that worked for them, such a shame as they were the airlines to fly back in the day.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

They were considered the gold standard for years. They just got hit with losses and couldn't keep up.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm not saying it was aliens, but

edit on 2-3-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE FAM!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

How many Boing-boing triple-7s have crashed actually in the Indian Ocean? Seems as if every some weeks some piece of wreckage pops up here and there.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Only one piece of wreckage has been confirmed from a 777. There have been many crashes of other types of aircraft in the region though.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You might be interested in this.

A You Tuber has found what he thinks is the wreckage of an airliner floating in shallow water off the Cape of Good Hope. The image he saw was on Google Earth from 7/26/2015. The video maker demonstrates how to find the correct photo with the aircraft image in it.

Story linked below:

www.dailymail.co.uk... -Hope-looking-old-UFO.html
edit on 4-3-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ok this is just a little TOO convenient. The guy that found the part is an amateur investigator looking into MH370, who happened to be in Mozambique interviewing possible witnesses and looking for parts. The part doesn't show evidence of being in the water longer than a few hours and happens to wash ashore just before the second anniversary of the accident.

There's no possible way to identify what this came from. It's consistent with the 777 horizontal stabilizer but there are no numbers or identifying marks to say what aircraft it came off of.

new topics

top topics

join