It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Rather is computer generated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
..as well as anyone else on any newscast..( most TV and Movies for that matter) Watch the news at like 2 in the morning (Fox news to get that sooo unbiast news), the reporters look like the characters from the final fantasy movie (its all in the lips).

..I would assume that most people on TV are computer generated, the important ones anyways. Why? you ask.. well of course i'm gonna tell you

*just fair warning this is not chit chat so please dont move my post thanks*

All the more famous and important people are no longer on earth (at least not in Hollywood or Georgia), they have been relocated, why?? The End is near children. All the really great humans have been warned and relocated (who knows where?? underground?) to rebuild society. Only us mindless drones, bathed in ignorance are left to absorb the full effect of "The End"

You all know it's coming too, can't say when, or how... but honestly..

So what were watching is all computer generated lies to hypnotise us and keep us buying crap and living our dull little lives.... with some excellent advertising space available... (although Tony Little is VERY VERY REAL.)

so when did Tv switch to computer generated images on tape delay??

Why, the moment before everyone was watching the same thing.... 9/11.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by brooklyntonyp]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Can I buy some pot from you?

Anyway, one word to totally destroy your theory- Paparazzi.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well even cave dwellers need to get out some to "keep up appearences".

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The why was Dick Clark in bed sick and not presenting his digital New Year celebration?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yeah, and the directors and publishers went into the future to obtain a computer powerful enough to simulate him from the '60s on....

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
..Dick Clark...he's dead.. stroke was bigger than said... the next time you see him again he'll be CG and his voice spliced from past footage.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Comment: You are obviously mixing up Dan Rather with Max Headroom. Of course he was the original computer generated media icon. But is the world really a hologram, within a Universe that is a hologram? Who knows. The important thing is that the news is simulated, you are entering the "outer limits," where "we control the horizontal, we control the vertical," and so forth. If what you say is more plausible than the evening news, then we all have to credit Max for adjusting us to that new reality.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by brooklyntonyp
..as well as anyone else on any newscast..( most TV and Movies for that matter) Watch the news at like 2 in the morning (Fox news to get that sooo unbiast news), the reporters look like the characters from the final fantasy movie (its all in the lips).

..I would assume that most people on TV are computer generated, the important ones anyways. Why? you ask.. well of course i'm gonna tell you

*just fair warning this is not chit chat so please dont move my post thanks*

All the more famous and important people are no longer on earth (at least not in Hollywood or Georgia), they have been relocated, why?? The End is near children. All the really great humans have been warned and relocated (who knows where?? underground?) to rebuild society. Only us mindless drones, bathed in ignorance are left to absorb the full effect of "The End"

You all know it's coming too, can't say when, or how... but honestly..

So what were watching is all computer generated lies to hypnotise us and keep us buying crap and living our dull little lives.... with some excellent advertising space available... (although Tony Little is VERY VERY REAL.)

so when did Tv switch to computer generated images on tape delay??

Why, the moment before everyone was watching the same thing.... 9/11.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by brooklyntonyp]

In lack for a polite comment, I will not comment but this one of the most ridiculous claims i think I ever herd on this site.
Were is your proof? and I do not want a link to a site with anti-bush propaganda infesting it. OH! and David Ike doesn't count as a reputable resource.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Initially, I wasn't going to add to this idiocy, but it's so absurd I just had to....yes, this is a conspiracy site....I love a good conspiracy...but this is not a conspiracy...it's total out and out BS......

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I imagine you live in Brooklyn, why don't you just hop on a subway over here to Manhattan and see the news being broadcast live for the Today show on NBC, CNN's morning show or FOX News? I assure you they're not computer generated images!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Its threads like this that give meaning to my sig...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Only problem is...Dan Rather, like the other major anchors, has been reporting the news pretty much since most of us have been in diapers, and this was before advanced CGI my friend, hehe...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I imagine you live in Brooklyn, why don't you just hop on a subway over here to Manhattan and see the news being broadcast live for the Today show on NBC, CNN's morning show or FOX News? I assure you they're not computer generated images!

But those that have never been there must just take it on faith that what they see on TV is real and not CG. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Regarding Gunga Dan, the latest is that the IT techs can't figure out his frequency, so they're swapping out his hard drive - Rather never had a CPU
- for a newer model with more capacity.

Also, Dan is not Max Headroom. However, he did on occasion try to impersonate Max's evil twin Min Headroom.

Thank you.

Thank you very much ...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It's great that you yahoo's actually read what is written and coment on it. As for Dan Rather, he probaly isnt computer generated, but Watch the news , watch the scars and pot marks on peoples faces. It's too perfect, their faces.. but..

Hey I'm here generating new and unusual Conspiracies. Titor is dead news, cmon beat that dead horse... yeah... beat it good...and aliens.. ohh that anal probe.... So what use some jelly and enjoy it...

maybe everyone isnt computer generated, ok but watch close boys and girls, watch the late late late night who-ever heard of anchors...

Like I said Beat Titor into the ground... At least I'm looking outside of the bubble, and strangely enough I do beleive what i say

so ...

if anything maybe we all should be looking at everything and questioning... Dosn't mean its true but hell at least ask... Think.... Come up with wild crap... cause even if 99% is wrong.. that 1% could rock the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by brooklyntonyp
It's great that you yahoo's actually read what is written and coment on it. As for Dan Rather, he probaly isnt computer generated, but Watch the news , watch the scars and pot marks on peoples faces. It's too perfect, their faces.. but..

If you see them in person you'll see it's because they put on makeup with a butter knife (even the men). They practically look like clowns when in full makeup for TV, I guess the TV really washes out your color.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
sooooooo you posted somthing you don't believe to generate discussion, but its not chit chat ?

thanks for the warning.

join