It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I thought we almost did it. Most important election takes a horrible turn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
the GOP is outta luck, and options.
those anti abortion nominees play well in the bible belt, NRA types are happy with the pro gun lobbyists.
now you have the uneducated latching onto trump, a democrat, the uneducated try to defend whenever he speaks, with hilarious consequences.

the democrats had bernie, and his centre left policies, and hillary with the status quo.
clintons name brings a hell of a lot to the table, already cleared of email blame, nothing can really stop her.
bernie, relatively unknown always had a tough shot.

although this email thing, like obama (not) being kenyan will rumble on through her two turns.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:39 PM
Its NOT in the bag for Hillary. Bernie people will come to Trumps side if they like non establishment backed candidates.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I am not apathetic, but the candidates are awful.

I vote to keep my retirement safe...period. That is MY security and Bernie Sanders threatens my security and that of my family the most. The other idiot candidates are also a threat, but Bernie actually admitted it so he is NOT going to get my vote regardless of anything else he 'says' he will do.

Obama made promises too and we are still killing people all over the world. We still have poverty...even worse in some places. Also, rather than make things BETTER between races he has people everywhere more divisive and angry than ever before.

Please...stuff your "hope and change" candidate.
edit on 2016/3/2 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:41 PM
a reply to: Metallicus

Obama is a politician who got a lot of the same funders as Bush, I didn't expect hope or change. The candidates were trash then too anyways.

But I can't repeat this enough, anyone but Hillary. And Bernie would never get anything passed that would threaten your retirement.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:33 PM
a reply to: DAVID64

I knew Bernie wasn't going the distance. The younger folks are great at rah rahing for a candidate or contributing a few dollars here and there. They're good at keyboard support and blowing up Twitter. They are terrible at actually getting out to vote.

Pretty much hitting the nail on the head there.

My household has 3 "millennials" in it. While I made sure all 3 are registered to vote, I doubt they will bother getting out of bed on election day to do it. They could always do mail in ballots too, but if they aren't going to worry about checking on it, I'm not going to force feed the info to them.

top topics
<< 1   >>