It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happend in California? (San Andreas fault line)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

So what he's essentially saying is 'these planets will have some sort of alignment no matter what position they're in'.

Exactly.
And you know what causes those alignments?

Earthquakes

Because there are never alignments until there is an earthquake.

Proof
edit on 3/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Regardless of the prediction don't all seismologists say it's just a matter of time before the 'big one' hits the west coast? I can't even fathom the destruction and death toll. The US economy would be destroyed, the clean up would last forever... It would be hell on a global scale.
edit on 1-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Yup.

Probably not this year. More likely sometime in the next 10. Still more in the next 100. The longer you stretch it the worse the odds, until they reach certainty.

Sort of like a comet taking out the whole planet. That would be bad.

I can't even fathom the destruction and death toll.
Yeah. Depends on a lot of stuff though.
edit on 3/1/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
more hype for "operation cascadia rising"
www.oregonaresraces.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Who is: Paul Beckwith?

I took the day off to break ice, shop, get my hair cut, and see friends. What a day to take off
. I stand by both of my videos released on February 29th on the California gas emissions on the major fault lines.

In my opinion NASA’s explanation below makes no sense whatsoever. I am actually amazed that this was claimed, since to me it is not consistent with the images. Obviously, I will generate more videos to support my views.

For starters:

1) They only mention CO, and say nothing about CO2 and SO2.
2) The emissions are spatially located over the fault-lines; how could fires aggregate in these regions?
3) There was an Earthquake in New Zealand around Feb 29th that showed CO release.
4) They are trying to say the error was just over California. Really? Was the data wrong over the whole globe?

5) I discussed the idea of “instrumentation error” in my second video yesterday. In my opinion, the explanation from NASA does not address any of the points in my video, which I stand by 100%.
If NASA had said that there was a gamed simulation that got into the data set that would have seemed more realistic to me–still implausible, in my opinion, but harder to prove wrong. Facebook friends and others, please help me out by doing the following:
A) Go to the USGS site and pick an Earthquake that occurred within the last few months, say over 5 and anywhere in the world.

B) Go to Earth NullSchool and look at the CO, CO2 and SO2 data for a few weeks before and after the quake.

C) Share your findings, positive or negative below this post and throughout social media.

D) Do it quickly, in case the Earth NullSchool site is potentially compromised.

Thanks. The fact that NASA is claiming “instrumentation” makes me think even more that my videos are correct. Remember that I am not claiming that a quake will occur. See the conclusion of my second video yesterday to hear my thoughts.
———- ———-
Why was nothing said at all for five days? By NASA, scientists, satellite engineers, climatologist? Why was nothing said at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
OP we have a twice yearly alignment of Planet X, sun and earth. We haven't quite reached the alignment for this period yet, but the earthquake pattern has been predictable for 5 years, btw the pattern is just breaking down indicating object/s are near:look into Terral03.com for more on that.

As for the US West Coast? Well for those who have followed the data we have watched the pressure and depths of the EQs work their way around the Pacific plate.

This pressure has just stopped short of the U.S. In the Carribean and Central America, also coming from above down through Kamchatka and Alaska, this pressure is converging on the U.S. West coast and also the New Madrid.

We are on the cusp of this major event and to be very blunt anyone living anywhere near the west coast or new madrid should move well away asap. There are many alternative sources that will advise you where to go, such as Zetatalk 'safe locations', well it's a good start.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best of luck to you all!

edit on 2-3-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Jason88

Yup.

Probably not this year. More likely sometime in the next 10. Still more in the next 100. The longer you stretch it the worse the odds, until they reach certainty.

Sort of like a comet taking out the whole planet. That would be bad.

I can't even fathom the destruction and death toll.
Yeah. Depends on a lot of stuff though.

Just wondering though if it were known that this gas release were true what would be done?

You see we can't evacuate the West Coast. What would it cost to say these gases were really released , LA emptying into the hills and San Francisco Long Beach San Diego all the way to Seattle and everything in between to where?

No they could not tell us.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

You ask us to read from terral03.com, which is not an academic or even slightly scientific website. It is a hive of paranoid conspiracy and new age pseudo-spiritual nonsense..

May I ask what relevant qualifications you hold relating to astronomy and astrophysics, plate tectonics and seismology, etc?

From what I can tell from your linked thread and previous posts in others, you have little to no practical knowledge of the fields you are attempting to discuss from a seat of apparent authority..

Just trying to put your comments in perspective here, as saying things like

We are on the cusp of this major event and to be very blunt anyone living anywhere near the west coast or new madrid should move well away asap
without any factual basis can lead to a lot of unwarranted alarm and fear mongery..

What is the scientific and rational basis for your claims about "Planet X" and what qualifications do you hold that would justify our taking any of your claims as educated and informed?
edit on 2-3-2016 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

I did read the source information, as well as lot more since I last visited this thread. The question is still valid for the following reason:

Even when the IR sensor focal plane has not temperature stabilized, doesn't it stand to reason that some Infrared source would have to be present for the device to make such an errant calculation?

-dex

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

I see your point. To answer, the "infrared source" was the focal plane itself. The cause of the degradation of the data and the incorrect measurement was isolated to the craft itself, nothing earth based played a part.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
I don't think the powers that be could actually hide it, they'd have to tip off plenty of power brokers and either a leak would spring alerting the public or astute folks would see powerful people quickly leaving LA.

ETA: Maybe I watch too many movies, but to Phage's reply above it is inevitable.
edit on 2-3-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an
Who is: Paul Beckwith?

From what I can tell, he is a part time professor from Canada who has a history of intellectual dishonesty and fact manipulation..

He also has had the misfortune of being cited by discredited hardcore climate exaggerators like Guy McPherson.

I find it curious that he believes he is qualified to question NASA's explanation, when he clearly doesn't understand the satellite technology and thinks it would require that "fires aggregate over the fault lines"..

For what it's worth, I live in Christchurch, and neither the 29/02 aftershock he mentions, nor the much larger 14/02 aftershock he neglects, had exceptionally high CO release preceding them, according to ground monitors..
edit on 3-3-2016 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

Thank you, again: spygeek.
It's interesting to see how these claims filters out... A lot of people are very quick to monetize their views.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

My pleasure, thankyou for sharing this misinformation so it can be addressed.

Often these things fly under the radar and lead to a kind of cultish following that is detrimental to real science and practicing scientists; you are doing us all a service by sharing it =)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join