It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPER Tuesday: Results

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

With all due respect, Donald Drumpf is a cheat and a liar AND a con man.

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I think the point he is trying to make, Kayla, is that while Trump may be those things... He's not quite as bad as Clinton.

Also, where the hell did "Drumpf" come from?
It just seems so... random.

edit on 2/3/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well ...Bummer....Yesterday was " Super Tuesday ".......today is " Woe Wednesday " .....a sad day for us Bernie supporters......I say we take a breath today, reflect on the big picture and come up with ways to use this opportunity in every way possible to stand against the corruption in our government.

I've been watching the Washington Journal this morning, it's interesting to listen to all these average people comment on the results of "Super Tuesday"......I would estimate about about 60% of the callers are Trump supporters, 25% Bernie supporters, 10% Hillary and the other 5% to the remaining candidates.

Overwhelmingly the sentiment seems to be " We are sick of corrupt politicians, and we'll EVEN vote for Trump to end it "....I don't know, I guess the people have spoken.....I think Bernie was a better option......after a day to lick our wounds, it's time to focus on turning over Congress, over 80 % of seats are up for re-election. I hope Bernie will use his influence to hold Hillary's feet to the fire on the issues and force her to be publicly accountable.

As for Trump......God only knows why ?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

I think the point he is trying to make, Kayla, is that while Trump may be those things... He's not quite as bad as Clinton.

OMG that's like saying Ted Bundy wasn't quite as bad as Jeffery Dahmer because he didn't eat his victims.

And Drumpf isn't random. Didn't you see John Oliver's brilliant expose on Donald? It was epic.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Touche.

No. No, I did not. I have not even heard of it. Is it an American thing?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Here. I hope it plays for you. It's an awesome "roasting". LOL

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

With due respect to you, that was not something I was discussing.

I simply cannot agree with you that he as deceitful as Clinton. No one is. Hopefully she will go to jail and someone else electable will enter the fray.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

COUGH.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

OMG that's like saying Ted Bundy wasn't quite as bad as Jeffery Dahmer because he didn't eat his victims.

And Drumpf isn't random. Didn't you see John Oliver's brilliant expose on Donald? It was epic.

It would be more like saying Bernie Madoff is not as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer, which would be fair enough. That's about the scale of the difference between the two.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

So he is an excellent politician by todays standards? He would fit in perfectly with the Clintons, oh wait he has.

2016 Generation should be called the Cluster F'd generation.
edit on 29331America/ChicagoWed, 02 Mar 2016 09:29:23 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

COUGH.

I have not quite felt the bern yet

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You must be hoping for a third party, then. I mean, seriously, at this point. what other option is there. I love Bernie, and I actively want him to win (rather than seeing him as the lesser of several evils), but who else do you have to choose from?

Trump?
Clinton?
Carson?
Rubio?
Kasich?
Cruz?

Such an enticing field of candidates.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It would be more like saying Bernie Madoff is not as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer, which would be fair enough. That's about the scale of the difference between the two.

Would you support Bernie Madoff as president?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

So he is an excellent politician by todays standards? He would fit in perfectly with the Clintons, oh wait he has.

2016 Generation should be called the Cluster F'd generation.

That was an interesting point this morning made on the "Washington Journal"......people seemed willing to dismiss his "lesser then POTUS" demeanor because he wasn't a politician. It's crazy, someone who is willing to spout out anything that comes to his mind, is seen as more "honest" then the other candidates.

edit on 2-3-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It's crazy, someone who is willing to spout out anything that comes to his mind, is seen as more "honest" then the other candidates.

The only fact that comes from a Hillary or Trump election year , is how F'd the system is .

One candidate with a history of lying, numerous scandals and under criminal investigation and the other with a history of lying , shaydy business deals , and numerous lawsuits.

edit on 08331America/ChicagoWed, 02 Mar 2016 10:08:08 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Well ...Bummer....Yesterday was " Super Tuesday ".......today is " Woe Wednesday " .....a sad day for us Bernie supporters......I say we take a breath today, reflect on the big picture and come up with ways to use this opportunity in every way possible to stand against the corruption in our government.

I've been watching the Washington Journal this morning, it's interesting to listen to all these average people comment on the results of "Super Tuesday"......I would estimate about about 60% of the callers are Trump supporters, 25% Bernie supporters, 10% Hillary and the other 5% to the remaining candidates.

Overwhelmingly the sentiment seems to be " We are sick of corrupt politicians, and we'll EVEN vote for Trump to end it "....I don't know, I guess the people have spoken.....I think Bernie was a better option......after a day to lick our wounds, it's time to focus on turning over Congress, over 80 % of seats are up for re-election. I hope Bernie will use his influence to hold Hillary's feet to the fire on the issues and force her to be publicly accountable.

As for Trump......God only knows why ?

WRITE IN BERNIE!! ANYONE ELSE BUT CLINTON!!! SHeesh Id take dick durban over clinton.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

Texas had electoral fraud. He cheated.

Got Proof of that? I mean real proof the kind you can touch not a reporter saying its true. And really ted cruz cheated as well if you want to get technical so he set precedent.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Would you support Bernie Madoff as president?

Ideally no, but if it was between him and the current crowd running, i think he would be the best option.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: amicktd

Texas had electoral fraud. He cheated.

Got Proof of that? I mean real proof the kind you can touch not a reporter saying its true. And really ted cruz cheated as well if you want to get technical so he set precedent.

I only heard the reports of fraud in Texas, but most of those were saying fraud in favour of Rubio. Didn't do him much good if true! I ave not seen any solid evidence, though would not be at all surprised if Cruz was involved in election fraud. I'd be more surprised if he wasn't.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

And you're voting for who exactly? They all are outside Sanders and Carson. Neither of which have any chance

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join