It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me if this picture is legit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ok I was reading an article about Sweden being angry and what not, when I saw this picture of a supposedly deceased child drowning victim, but the thing is his hair is perfectly dry, his whole body is dry....if you look under him there's not a single drop falling. Am I wrong? Did I miss something and this is real? I'm not trying to push either way, but the photo is strange [url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/press/sweden-accuses-daily-mail-of-running-anti-refugee-propaganda-campaign-a6905066.html#gallery]link[/u rl]

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NiZZiM

Having trouble with link....but I think u can copy paste it.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Here you go .

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
whoa...you're absolutely right. For someone who drowned, he sure is dry and pink in color. The only drowning victim I've ever seen was decidedly bluish in color...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
yes he is bone dry and his head is fairly upright, not a deathly pose.
but its the dailymail, you should beexpecting bullsheisse.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

LOL

Turkish gendarmes hold the body of a child on a beach in Canakkale's Bademli district on 30 January, 2016 after at least 33 migrants drowned when their boat sank in the Aegean Sea while trying to cross from Turkey to Greece

It's one of those f#ing plastic dolls they use for training.

Trust the daily mail to spin what appears to be a training exercise into a real death

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The picture is fake.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Somehow his arms and legs hang down even though rigor mortis sets in rather quickly after death, hmmm.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I think the picture itself is legit but it is being misrepresented by the paper.

I believe it to be from an exercise.

I do so because I believe I have seen training dolls suspiciously similar to the alleged body in the photo and because there is no indication whatsoever that either the body or the gendarmes have been in contact with water or anything wet at all. Their clothes are dry, their shoes are dry.

I have too little knowledge of how drowning victims are supposed to look to comment on that other than it just seems off to me - without the included text I would NEVER have supposed the body to be a victim of drowning.

But this picture aside there is no denying that a lot - a LOT - of people, kids and adults alike - dies in the waters on thir way ti the EU.

new topics

top topics

join