It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the GOP Insiders Plan to Steal the Nod From Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
“Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.” – Eric Hoffer

Despite a growing string of victories in the Republican primaries ,the DC-Wall Street cabal that has dominated the GOP since 1988 has no intention of letting the billionaire real estate mogul be nominated. None other than Karl Rove has insisted the stop-Trump effort is not too late and can succeed.

A new superPAC has dumped $10 million dollars into blistering negative TV ads against Trump in the last three days. The Koch brothers and their associates deny funding the effort but they denials are questionable at best. The New York Times reported Sunday that the Rubio and Kasich campaigns are now openly planning on a ‘brokered convention” to stop Trump in the back rooms in Cleveland. The New York Daily News reported that Barbara Bush has vowed revenge against Trump for ending the “low energy” campaign of her son Jeb, the anointed one and that the Bush clan is all-in in the effort to stop Trump. The News reported that Jeb may transfer the $25 to $30 million in SuperPAC funds he has left to an anti-Trump effort

The Republican nomination process was already rigged: the campaigns of the four early states (Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada) have been traditionally controlled by high paid consultants and party leaders who convince candidates to spend hundreds of millions on media, staff and early state “necessities.”

www.breitbart.com...

Please go to the above source to read how they intend to use their (rule 40-B.) and how they will change it so Trump cannot win.

This is how the "Rules Committee" meets to make up the new Rules of the Convention and for the Republican Party for the next 4 years.

This is how the GOP controls to who gets the Republican nomination. Your votes don't count.

So ATS whats is your opinion on this issue?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Just like Clinton is stealing all the delegates from Sanders. The establishment wants their people in.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

More validation as to why the stakes are so high in this election no matter what one thinks of Trump. Just the fact that Trump has gotten this far and has the establishment jumping through hoops trying to stop him tells me something fundamental has shifted in the age-old, corrupted power structure; they are not so invincible right now.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
here's some competition....

they like Hillary (no surprise since Bill and Chelsea are members)

Let's see who can buy out who by November.

The Council of Foreign Relations Declares War On Donald Trump- His Days Are Numbered

$$$ vs $$$

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Your votes don't count.

100% correct...

The ones really in control are never elected.

Those who still believe that that "elected" politicians are the ones who are really in control are sadly deluded.

Boycotting elections is the only way to delegitimize a government...

The most common activist strategies, such as street demonstrations, protests, etc., rarely seem to bring about any change in government. There is only one nonviolent tactic that has been proven to work. Boycotting elections alone will not oust the oligarchy, but it is the only proven non-violent way to delegitimize a government.

If granting your consent of the governed to people you can't hold accountable has resulted in government operating on behalf of big corporations and the wealthy instead of on behalf of the people, do you really want to keep doing it? Some say that Einstein defined insanity as repeating the same experiment over and over and expecting different results.

Consent to Tyranny: Voting in the USA

The U.S. Presidential election was rigged even before the first ballot was cast. The whole voting system is rigged by the Illuminati to keep their control of the People in so-called "democratic" societies. The American elections are a "staged" Illuminati event to give the American people the belief that a "real" democratic event is happening and that no matter who wins, it is your "patriotic" duty to wave a red, white and blue flag and "blindly" follow that leader and do whatever he says...

The Illuminati Always Win The 'Election'

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I doubt the GOP will steal the nomination from Trump at this point. If they do, there will be so much backlash that they're going to lose the Presidency, the House, and the Senate. It also means they will lose all 4 of the Supreme Court nominations that are likely to happen in the next decade (3 not counting Scalia's replacement).

Losing the Senate is actually a reasonable strategy since it can put them in a position to make big gains there in 2022 and claim a voter mandate if they can pair it with the Presidency in 2020. I would think they want to keep the House though and if they pull a dirty trick no one is going to side with them.

The thing that I'm actually curious about is the general election at this point. The last ditch effort by TPTB (as much as I hate that term) should Trump take it would be to use the faithless elector loophole in the EC. If anyone is ever going to cause that to be used, it's Trump. I wonder what the fallout from such an action would be however.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If th eGOP does this trump will go independent and take votes from both sides.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If they pulled the faithless elector garbage expect armed citizens at townhalls, tax protests. then economic crash

It's going to go brokered first, and then death threats, then attempt manufacture a close race narrative in an attempt to flip votes at the machines, then faithless electors.

I think trying to rig the convention will backfire.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

If they pulled the faithless elector garbage expect armed citizens at townhalls, tax protests. then economic crash

It's going to go brokered first, and then death threats, then attempt manufacture a close race narrative in an attempt to flip votes at the machines, then faithless electors.

I think trying to rig the convention will backfire.

Part of me is curious at just how far people would go if the faithless elector scenario happened. Would actual riots happen? Would people fire on the military if they had to be called in?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have heard about the idea of contested convention and will link an article that talks about it. It is slanted of course, but it makes an important point towards the end about what would happen if the GOP actually tried to get someone like Mitt Romney to stand.

Salon.com contested convention idea.

Right from the outset, whoever is nominated will face persistent and damaging questions about their legitimacy. If Trump goes into the convention holding the plurality of delegates but the party orchestrates a coup in favor of one of the other candidates, they’ll become the candidate the party establishment had to drag across the finish line because they couldn’t get there on their own steam.

Other issues:

And, of course, the Democrats will be happily pointing out that the person the Republicans selected – not elected – to defeat their nominee couldn’t even beat Donald Trump, a corrupt, racist, mango-faced clown. The Republican nominee would be catching it from all sides, with the opposing party and the Trump wing of the GOP attacking their legitimacy at every opportunity. And in that already toxic environment, they’d have to set about repairing the crippling internal divisions within the party before Election Day creeps up on them.

So I don't know how effective for the party any kind of Trump blocking would be, it sure doesn't seem like it would be effective to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I doubt the GOP will steal the nomination from Trump at this point. If they do, there will be so much backlash that they're going to lose the Presidency, the House, and the Senate. It also means they will lose all 4 of the Supreme Court nominations that are likely to happen in the next decade (3 not counting Scalia's replacement).

Losing the Senate is actually a reasonable strategy since it can put them in a position to make big gains there in 2022 and claim a voter mandate if they can pair it with the Presidency in 2020. I would think they want to keep the House though and if they pull a dirty trick no one is going to side with them.

The thing that I'm actually curious about is the general election at this point. The last ditch effort by TPTB (as much as I hate that term) should Trump take it would be to use the faithless elector loophole in the EC. If anyone is ever going to cause that to be used, it's Trump. I wonder what the fallout from such an action would be however.

The no bid contracts and insider trading continues on even if Hillary gets the presidency so what makes You think they care? As far as I'm concerned I believe they want that because they can always point the finger at the democrats and blame them for the crap. It has also been proven that fox gets higher ratings when a dem is in power so that should also tell You why they are against the anti establishment candidates.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Part of me is curious at just how far people would go if the faithless elector scenario happened. Would actual riots happen? Would people fire on the military if they had to be called in?

Everything I've read tells me that TPTB want us to protest.

It doesn't seem to make much sense but they have been behind every revolution throughout history.

"One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes a revolution in order to establish a dictatorship." ~ George Orwell's 1984

"Princeton historian James Billington ( Fire in the Minds of Men) traces how all the revolutions were started by this occult elite.

"...the infiltration and take over (via revolutions) of all western governments with the USA as its "prize". Thru the centuries, the Illuminati has financed and promoted every revolution including The French and American Revolution." LINK

"Let us spread the spirit of revolution in the minds of the people."

Speeches at B'nai B'rith in 1936

College textbooks present war and revolution as accidental results of conflicting forces. This is nonsense, says Dr. Sutton. They are created and financed by Wall Street to create a new world order. But you won't read this in history books. Dr. Anthony Sutton

originally posted by: petrus4
The Illuminati use revolution as a means of institutional theft, or the re-acquisition of property into their own hands. They tell everyone else that the purpose of revolution is to make the common man free, but that is not their real purpose with it. Their real purpose is for everyone else to lose what they own during the looting and chaos, and they end up getting hold of it in the process.

That is what they did during the Depression, and again in 2008. It's the reason why they deliberately engineer economic systems with structural flaws and weaknesses built in. Eventually they know that they are going to want to crash the system. They do it in waves, and every time they do it, they end up with more and more property, and everyone else with less.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

AGREE 110%! When I first heard tonight that the GOP leadership is working on a plan to STOP TRUMP, my first thoughts were, "HOW STUPID ARE THESE PEOPLE?!?!". They'd be guaranteeing Hillary's presidency!

My second thought was, Why the hell didn't they have this much organization and guts, to stop President Obama from getting almost every big program he wanted over the past 8 years? The Republican party would rather shoot a 90% Republican like Trump in the back, than derail a 100% Democrat like Clinton or Obama.

My third thought is... If the cooks in the kitchen keep turning out medium-well steaks, when all the customers want their steaks medium-rare, you get rid of the damn cooks...not destroy the restaurant! The impotent, wimpy Republican party leadership is suddenly showing a bit of courage, but they're trying force Americans to accept what they don't want. It would be ridiculous to destroy the party simply because the leaders are not delivering what millions of Americans are asking for. The leaders (cooks) have to go!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Everything I've read tells me that TPTB want us to protest.

It doesn't seem to make much sense but they have been behind every revolution throughout history.

They probably do. I could see a faithless elector scenario being the catalyst for a massive rebellion if not outright civil war. It would usher in more of a police state than we already have in the name of security. It would also do away with numerous constitutional protections.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

If the GOP is that stupid, no backing Trump will give the victory to Whatever be available in the democratic party, taking into consideration that Hillary is one step away from been indicted, I guess Sanders could win the elections.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
“Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.” – Eric Hoffer

Despite a growing string of victories in the Republican primaries ,the DC-Wall Street cabal that has dominated the GOP since 1988 has no intention of letting the billionaire real estate mogul be nominated. None other than Karl Rove has insisted the stop-Trump effort is not too late and can succeed.

A new superPAC has dumped $10 million dollars into blistering negative TV ads against Trump in the last three days. The Koch brothers and their associates deny funding the effort but they denials are questionable at best. The New York Times reported Sunday that the Rubio and Kasich campaigns are now openly planning on a ‘brokered convention” to stop Trump in the back rooms in Cleveland. The New York Daily News reported that Barbara Bush has vowed revenge against Trump for ending the “low energy” campaign of her son Jeb, the anointed one and that the Bush clan is all-in in the effort to stop Trump. The News reported that Jeb may transfer the $25 to $30 million in SuperPAC funds he has left to an anti-Trump effort

The Republican nomination process was already rigged: the campaigns of the four early states (Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada) have been traditionally controlled by high paid consultants and party leaders who convince candidates to spend hundreds of millions on media, staff and early state “necessities.”

www.breitbart.com...

Please go to the above source to read how they intend to use their (rule 40-B.) and how they will change it so Trump cannot win.

This is how the "Rules Committee" meets to make up the new Rules of the Convention and for the Republican Party for the next 4 years.

This is how the GOP controls to who gets the Republican nomination. Your votes don't count.

So ATS whats is your opinion on this issue?

Hell no!

The GOP is corrupt!

Those elite bastards will remove the will of the people.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If they were shooting shooting for a faithless elector scenario to break out into an armed citizen vs dhs war this is the perfect scenario.

A Trump gets jipped by faithless electors to hillary who is under investigation by the fbi for espionage among other things. Two very polarizing candidates, polarizing the nation. After faithless electors they let the situation get out of hand for a while armed revolt etc...after a bit the establishment comes back and indicts hillary leading to a situation where the US has no president.
The parties make a compromise and have Jeb Bush/Biden run the country. the revolt gives precedent for gun seizure. malcontents to fema camps, free speech gone.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
March 19, 2016 (ATTENTION TRUMP SUPPORTERS)

Since it's now looking more likely (about 80%) that the GOP will use obscure rules to hand the Republican nomination to another current or recent candidate, like Cruz, Kasich or Bush, how will YOU, as a Donald Trump supporter, react?

I'm a Trump supporter who gladly voted for him in our Illinois primary this week. But to be honest, I don't know what I will do when the GOP leadership tells me that driving to the polling place, waiting in line, and ultimately casting my vote for Trump was a waste of time. I won't riot, but... ah hell, I don't know how I'll react. But we can NOT have a President Hillary Clinton..that's 4 sure!
-cwm

top topics

join