It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The KKK Can Take The Litter Away

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
:Actually, Whites are the least inbred race, while highest inbreeding is found, at least historically, among Jews, which has resulted in many recessive gene medical problems for them, Slike Tay Sachs disease. So, I would suggest debunking the Ku Klux Klan based on actual facts, not unvalidated claims.

You haven't been picking up any garbage latley have you. I have met a lot of these people in the Illinois ,Indiana and Missouri area and if you had to spend any time with them you would be amazed at these people and how they recrute their members. They teach their small children hate from day 1 and thrive on the weak of society that are looking for someone to blame for all of their own shortcomings for their membership. While they like to proclaim pure blood that to is a lie based on there own hidden family history and the fact that you would be very hard pressed to find anyone that is not mixed blood unless they have inbreed in their own family.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Now if people posted like this, I would love to respond!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Wouldn't it bother them that they *may* be cleaning up after black people?

How about the Jews, the Mexicans, the Orientals and other ethnic groups that aren't "white"?

I'm not saying any of these people contribute to the litter. Just saying, if the KKK's going to pick it up, throw it out!

I believe that they should be routed through pre-dominantly African-American neighborhoods and see if they like that (of course we can't be discriminating now can we?).

I wouldn't let these people carry out my cat litter, if the truth should be known.

The only recognition they deserve is that they're a bunch of pin-headed smucks (I would have used expletives, but you know how it is).

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The KKK is to roadside trash...

As milk is to cookies, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
I'm not saying any of these people contribute to the litter. Just saying, if the KKK's going to pick it up, throw it out!

That's not the way to go about things. Here's something I heard from a pastor of a Christian church that happily marries gays and lesbians (the quote is from memory, so it may not be completely accurate):

It was a cold day, but there were people protesting outside our church over our willingness to marry gays and lesbians. We opened the church doors to them, and invited them in for hot cocoa.

What I think that people should do, particularly if they're non-white or Jewish, they should park their car on that highway on a day they're cleaning up, get out, and help.

PS I'm not white, so I'd be more than willing to do this. What would be great would be to see an interracial gay couple help them out.

[edit on 2/28/2005 by supercheetah]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
What I think that people should do, particularly if they're non-white or Jewish, they should park their car on that highway on a day they're cleaning up, get out, and help.

I hate to point this out, but these aren't hippies or church-ladies. This is the KKK we are talking about. They wish blacks, Jews, gays, and all non-Aryans to be dead, and have assisted this goal along from time to time. I would bet that they would not welcome multi-cultural help even in picking-up trash--and it would inspire some kind of violent exchange.

I am all for free speech, but this has nothing to do with the First Amendment. The KKK is not the NAACP. The KKK is not B'nai B'rith or GLAAD. They aren't even PETA.

I think that the State of Missouri should turn the KKK down--obviously they just want to get their name on a government sign. The KKK has a history of commiting and inspiring brutal race-oriented crimes and it is inappropriate for the government to do business with them. I think that it would be the equivalent of the highway clean-up being sponsored by the local Mob Boss (uhh, waste management company), the Crips (or Bloods), or drug cartel.

In the part of Brooklyn I grew up in, the local Don did lots of things for neighborhood kids. At Christmastime, he handed out $20 bills and candy. There was a working TV and VCR in the park that no one would dare steal. We could all play in the street without fear of being abducted. However, that didn't change the fact that he maimed and killed people. And while Mayor Koch was friends with him, he would only visit at night and would never be caught dead in his presence. It wouldn't be appropriate--and it isn't appropriate for the government to consort with criminal organizations.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lmgnyc

Originally posted by supercheetah

I hate to point this out, but these aren't hippies or church-ladies. This is the KKK we are talking about. They wish blacks, Jews, gays, and all non-Aryans to be dead, and have assisted this goal along from time to time. I would bet that they would not welcome multi-cultural help even in picking-up trash--and it would inspire some kind of violent exchange.

I am all for free speech, but this has nothing to do with the First Amendment. The KKK is not the NAACP. The KKK is not B'nai B'rith or GLAAD. They aren't even PETA.

I think that the State of Missouri should turn the KKK down--obviously they just want to get their name on a government sign. The KKK has a history of commiting and inspiring brutal race-oriented crimes and it is inappropriate for the government to do business with them. I think that it would be the equivalent of the highway clean-up being sponsored by the local Mob Boss (uhh, waste management company), the Crips (or Bloods), or drug cartel.

In the part of Brooklyn I grew up in, the local Don did lots of things for neighborhood kids. At Christmastime, he handed out $20 bills and candy. There was a working TV and VCR in the park that no one would dare steal. We could all play in the street without fear of being abducted. However, that didn't change the fact that he maimed and killed people. And while Mayor Koch was friends with him, he would only visit at night and would never be caught dead in his presence. It wouldn't be appropriate--and it isn't appropriate for the government to consort with criminal organizations.
I agree, but I don't think that ignoring them would help either. Also, I'm betting that they, like everyone else, cleans their highway during the day, during which there will likely be people driving by. At the least, I'd have my cell phone set to dial 911 at a moment's notice. I don't think that hatred can be quelled by mutual hatred.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Man I swear the sun was reflecting off the white robes and I must'ah swerved or something.. I'm so sorry... , Oh ... Oh .. I hit 10 of them .. well sheesh .. I mean .. Well I thought I would miss them if I cranked the wheel.. I truly thought what I was doing was right.. honestly..

edit: Not to mention it'd make it hard for colored's or religeous groups to escape the country or camps if the Klan Klean-Up Krew is already on the scene..

[edit on 1/3/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Let them pick up trash, hell let them have a sign!!
No matter how disgusting I find their views I will fight just as hard for their freedom to say stupid stuff for the simple reason that if you don't fight for others noone will be left to fight for you.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I would prefer to have the KKK cleaning my highway then the state prisons out on the chain gang cleaning up with my tax dollars.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The American Nazi Party adopted a street near to where I live a while ago - needless to say, their sign didn't last long.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Im all for it. So what if the gimps in white robes want to adopt a highway? Good for them. Keep em busy doing something productive. The more time they spend keeping America's roads clean and free from litter, the less time they will have to spend on harassing minorities, burning crosses, and other utterly useless and unproductive activities. And the state should thank them for spending their time contributing to the community instead of dividing it.

Many different groups adopt highways and get honorary signs up for them. Has anyone ever considered that other groups we generally accept might be offensive or hateful to others? Christiasn are considered vile and offensive to some people. The NAACP is considered offensive to some people.

All speech and belief should be protected, especially that which is most offensive to us. As long as they are not engaging in pjysically hurting others or their property, then my only option left is to tolerate their existance and encourage them to do something useful for the community for a change.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The KKK helping to take the trash out, Im all for it.

I have no probs with evil taking out evil.-lol

Gods people can take out the rest later

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I remember a murder incident off the gulf coast involving a Vietnamese fisherman and an American fisherman over fishing areas. The Vietnamese man was arrested for the murder of the Anglo American fisherman. Both made their living this way...... The reason was this foreign implant didn't want anyone fishing in HIS coastal american waters...... The KKK came in and camped out..... but all was peaceful.....the Vietnamese hired himself a high dollar lawyer and walked a free man.....the deceased left behind a wife and children. People were P*#$*d.

The KKK didn't cause any trouble....didn't do any lynching, but if they had .....I believe the townspeople would've cheered them on.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I stick by what I said.

I wonder!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join