It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the antichrist dumb or just a friend of God?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Interesting question and at first I thought the anti-Christ and the entity he works for must be dumb because they lose in the end. The problem is, how many souls they can turn away from God before they lose. Sadly, they accomplish this task they set out to do in many subtle ways.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There is no antichrist.

Religion is designed to control you. Sorry.

Maybe there was a christ and is a god. There is no way in hell they are anything like what people think.

Its a dumb story that makes no sense. You just saw a reason why its a poorly written story evolving on the fly as people it is meant to control change.

Please, see the truth. Its not the end of the world. Life after religion is incredible.

edit on 3 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: spy66

Knowing you ,the United States right?

Not the United States. Or any nation. But all the People who fallow the first and second beast.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The Beast (the Roman Empire) together with their False Prophet (Pope) are destroyed BEFORE the Millennium, but only after they have helped God in destroying Babylon (the Christian Church, or possibly Rome or the Vatican). After the 1000 years Satan have passed they have drilled straight through Earth, and when they do, they will destroy all of God's foes in a blast, until they complete their next task which is to sail straight through Sol. Satan must drill through Earth in order to completely anchor the New Jerusalem, and the city's main power source is the sun, so Satan are central in the engineering part there I suppose.

The part about Satan being put in chains is not literal, but a bunch of marginalia to explain the Hebrew word Heb. מסרת «Masoreth» in my opinion, which like Gr. ἅλυσις «halusis» (which is the name for the big toe in Latin, maybe the angel encountering held his humongous big toe in his hands?) sounds a bit like words for heaven (Heb./Eg. Masaroth, Lat. Elysium) but have slightly different semantics, so some kind of marginalia would be needed when translating from Hebrew to Greek, and I believe they were mistaken in their explanations added to the Apocalypse. It is the Devil we're talking about, things are never as they initially appear. The chain or bond could well be marriage, the chain of matrimony. Story goes the Devil is gay. Perhaps the Millennium Prince will allow gay marriages? As long as they do their thing behind locked doors, ideally underground?
edit on 3-3-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

The Beast (the Roman Empire) together with their False Prophet (Pope) are destroyed BEFORE the Millennium, but only after they have helped God in destroying Babylon (the Christian Church, or possibly Rome or the Vatican). After the 1000 years Satan have passed they have drilled straight through Earth, and when they do, they will destroy all of God's foes in a blast, until they complete their next task which is to sail straight through Sol. Satan must drill through Earth in order to completely anchor the New Jerusalem, and the city's main power source is the sun, so Satan are central in the engineering part there I suppose.

This cant be accurate. Because according to revelation 12,1. 3 and 4. Two great Wonders will appear in heaven.

The first Wonder is the illuminating of the woman clothed With the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of 12 stars. This is a Constellation that is being mentioned.

After she is illuminated a second Wonder will appear in heaven. A Red Dragon having seven heads, and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven. This is also referd to something appearing in Space.

The tail of this thing is going to strike Earth. And it is going to hail iron and wormwood onto Earth. This will cause everyone on Earth to hide. The first beast will be wounded by this strike: I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to Death.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

They are at best descriptions of anti-air artillery shellings vs. bombs and missiles. Being in the sky = smart (God with his scramjet-cherubs) while being on the ground is stupid (army of the Beast with HiLuxes and .50 cals).

Ancient Rome were reknown for making fire come down from the sky with their trebuchets and catapults, and the English' favorite against the French were raining fire, thousands of burning arrows from their massive battalions of longbow archers. Greeks. Same thing, «Greek Fire» was burning asphalt which they hurled on ships and armies using elaborate Archimedian war machines. No big deal. It's modern warfare is what it is....

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

They are at best descriptions of anti-air artillery shellings vs. bombs and missiles. Being in the sky = smart (God with his scramjet-cherubs) while being on the ground is stupid (army of the Beast with HiLuxes and .50 cals).

Ancient Rome were reknown for making fire come down from the sky with their trebuchets and catapults, and the English' favorite against the French were raining fire, thousands of burning arrows from their massive battalions of longbow archers. Greeks. Same thing, «Greek Fire» was burning asphalt which they hurled on ships and armies using elaborate Archimedian war machines. No big deal. It's modern warfare is what it is....

I dont htink so. How would any artillery and missiles illuminate Virgo and make her stand out compare to the other constellations in the night sky?

We dont have artillery or missiles that would Reach that far out to do that. The tail of a missle dont produce enough light to illuminate a Constellation. The light would more likely prevent us from seeing the Constellations in th enight sky.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Ah, forgive me, I was in Rev. 13, I didn't get the point, now I see. Yes, there is a Venus-passage, which happens every 120 years ca. and it doesnot happen in Virgo, since this is the birth of Immanuel, where the conception happens in Virgo («the virgin shall conceive» as Isaiah says), but the rare Venus Passages (Perfect- or Clearest Morningstar) in 2004 & 2012 happened 9 months later, in Gemini («whose two kings you dread» as Isaiah says). It's all over, the Millennium Prince is born. There is no way you'll gonna find him. Or them. Nothing is known about where he is from, and noone will recognise him until it becomes apparent to all. He will resolve the mystery and enter the Temple from the Eastern gate, and he will be mightier than the King of Assyria (the bastards who fight in Syria). And the good lord will finally shave (though using a rented razor from the East, ehrm). This whole passage is written in code, it's obvious.

Table of Venus passages ==> eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

A interesting link you had there

But when i looked up Venus. It doesnt fitt the description used in revelation 12,3. ??

Venus does not ever enter Our system With seven heads, ten horns, and seven Crowns upon his head. Vinus is described as a she. But the Red Dragon is described as a he.

Nor does she ever have the moon at her feet, and 12 Crowns on her head? Or am i missing something?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

A interesting link you had there

But when i looked up Venus. It doesnt fitt the description used in revelation 12,3. ??

Venus does not ever enter Our system With seven heads, ten horns, and seven Crowns upon his head. Vinus is described as a she. But the Red Dragon is described as a he.

Nor does she ever have the moon at her feet, and 12 Crowns on her head? Or am i missing something?

Venus is Astarte, Ashera, the Queen of Heaven, Venus, Aphrodite is the Mother of all Royalty as she owns any (of the 12) star-signs she enters, and a Venus passage like the ones we had in 2004/2012 would signify the birth of a great king, Venus was cloathed in the Sun had the Moon below and had Satan waiting to devour her offspring, only with stars, not like down here. There are several constellations named after dragons and serpents, but Jupiter is Zeus is Baal is Satan. Draw the charts for the given dates and lookie lookie where Jupiter was. Oh that's right right in front of Venus waiting to devour it, a few weeks after Venus passed Sol, Venus went into conjunction with Jupiter. In Gemini close to Taurus, the Bull, Baal again. Revelation 12 happened in June 2012. If you missed it, I can only say, it was Biblical, totally Apocalyptic!

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

If what you state is correct where is the Red Dragon, the second Wonder?

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Planet Jupiter

Period.

For a while Jupiter (Zeus, Baal, Satan) dissapeared from view (occulted by Sol which is Michael) and disappeared from the heavens until it showed up on the other side and joined with Venus for the waltz. Read about the myth of Zeus and Europa. Prophets and seers would have given their right arms to see what happened in the sky those days back in June 2012. Saturn was in Virgo, Mars (which is red) was in Leo.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Planet Jupiter

Period.

For a while Jupiter dissapeared from view (occulted by Sol) until it showed up on the other side and joined with Venus for the waltz. Read about the myth of Zeus and Europa.

Interesting......

I have a questiuon.

How would Jupiter get its red tail, And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven?

I am asking this while i search on Jupiter. You seam to know a lot about this since you answear really fast

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

There is a certain word that starts with p- and ends with -enis which means lit. tail. There is of course the constellation called Serpens, which is divided in two halves, Serpens Caput (Head) and Serpens Cauda (tail), right behind the Tail of the Serpent you'll find Aquila, The Eagle (near Sagittarius) and the Moon ir right there smack in the middle, also relevant for the narrative.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The beast most likely does what god's want and his mark will be some kind of mind control as described in the bible. Its an inevitable for the world to come to this kind of technology and everything that I have read goes against this technology. Satan was invited to see god so obviously all of this is to try to warn us to get rid of these things. While the second coming of Christ might just not be Jesus himself it might be a totally different person who instead of showing us to love each other will be much more inclined to fight such things.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
My dog... when I walk him... pees on the church around the corner.
Mysteriously... he does when parishioners are not around.
He doesn't when they are. Antichrist.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bezelel
Biblical speaking there is no THE Antichrist, there have been many antichrists or people against Christ and especially Christianity under the RCC. I guarantee you that the word antichrist isn't in the book your using as a prophecy, Revelation. It occurs in Johns epistles and is only used to describe humans, never supernatural.

Antichrist is not the correct term you must mean the beast. It's a common error made people who don't care about being honest and want to use Antichrist because it's cool sounding. You don't know the bible very well OR don't care about honesty and correctness. One of the 2.

for some reason the 'blank Star' is not present in your post... so I could not click you a star for a good post

the 'anti-Christ' is everyone/anyone who denies that Jesus was born in-the-flesh & sprang from the supernatural means by the creator to come into this crude physical world of nature from His Spiritual Body that resided in Heaven'''

all 'anti-Christs' deny Jesus was the first born Son-of-God... or a 1/3rd of a Trinity of a GodHead...

anti-Christs refuse to accept that Jesus in the flesh was also the 'Word' who became a mortal human for a 32 year span which included a 3-3 1/2 year Ministry which was actually a mission to establish a basis for returning to His Creation of Earth/Universe and set up a 1,000 year (or Age) Reign on planet Earth

so there are many religions or ideologies, & individuals who do not believe that Jesus was/is God in-the-flesh
or that Jesus is in a Trinity of God, or the Creator of all creation

the chief among the deniers of Christianity in general & the Roman Catholic Church in particular are Islam and the establishment of that religious-political movement that has been in a spiritual battle with Christiandom since Islam began some 1,400 years ago

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why would the antichrist be dumb enough to fulfill God's plan knowing full well what it is and what it means for him?

If the antichrist is as smart and charismatic as the bible seems to paint him as, why is he knowingly leading the way to his own doom? Wouldn't a better plan be to competely go against God's plan and NOT allow Jesus to come back? Is he working for God or is he against him? Because if the Second Coming is true, the antichrist allowed Jesus to come back by knowingly taking part in God's plan.

Is he a friend to Jesus and God? It sure seems that way if what the bible says can be believed because he knows God's plan and him complying would mean he wanted God to win all along. If God's plan is set in stone them the antichrist was doing his bidding all along and never was the true enemy but the one who heralded in Jesus' return.

Thoughts?

According to you, what is 'the antichrist' in the first place?

The way I see it, Christ is synonymous with 'truth' (i am the way, the truth and the life), so the antichrist is simply that which diverts one from seeing/being that truth. In Buddhism that priciple is called 'Maya', which is the 'illusion' that keeps us from the the reality of what we are.

So the antichrist is just a priciple in us that we identify with. Most of us do that our entire life without ever questioning it. But sometimes people see through it and catch a glimpse of reality, or if you're lucky it dissolves entirely. Once you've seen the man behind the curtain, there's no way to believe in the illusions it generates anymore.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

So once you see through 'the antichrist', it is revealed to you that it was just a deception. It's called 'the man of sin' because to sin means not to see who/what you are, and instead to identify with ego.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
AC is just a pawn/tool/agent who will gather the enemies of God in one place. also he will either litirally or symbolically paint a bullseye on there foreheads.

Thats his purpose

edit on 28-4-2016 by clevargenuis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join