It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The broken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
hi i have the broken espodes 1-3 and i wish to put them on to a dvd so i can watch them on my tv, i use easy cd and dvd creator and i add the titles into the menu thingy and it all works well it then encodes the video files from divX to avi or wateva but the program crashes with a error so i tryed nero vision applaction and it crashes at the same point
i dont know weather its the files or my dvd dl pinoeer burner

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
what are the files sizes you are trying to copy? Do you capture them to your hard drive first then to DVD?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
it says it'll ony use just over 2 GB of space on the dvd thats wat i dont understand

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I believe a Windows 32-bit file system has a maximum file size of 2 gigs. Perhaps this is your problem. When it reaches this point, it cannot read any file beyond this and causes the crash. There is a workaround to get a 4 gig limit, but I am not sure how it is done and you will have to research this.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sorry that I can't help you with the technical aspect of your question, I just wanted to simply say that I certainly understand why you'd want to make a DVD of The Broken......cool show. I assume you got it through Sean Kennedy's RantRadio.....if not, check it out. Sean is, indeed, the f**king man.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
there isnt a file size limit in the NTFS file system which is wat im using

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You can convert the AVI files to MPEG and try burning that way. I never burn straight from an AVI file, since I find it takes to long.

BTW...I liked the first episode of thebroken. Then the episodes started getting stagnant...and Kevin, the "Dork Tipper", released Episode 1.5 as Ramzi's door buster. Then I got banned from the message boards by Gethsemane for supposedly "posting to see myself post". Then Episode 3 got a bit better when they interviewed Mitnick, but the modding scene was crap.

I could care less if they came back...The Dork Tipper does not live on.

I love the name that Lineman gave the show..."Thep0sin"

[edit on 11-1-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
is kenen rose still on the screensavers i live in aust and tech tv isnt aired any more

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexygeek
is kenen rose still on the screensavers i live in aust and tech tv isnt aired any more

Im not sure. After G4 bought TTV and it became G4TTV, they changed TSS totally. They moved the show to LA, and most of the staff quit. Then Kevin, Dan and Sarah took the new job, then they changed the show to not be tech related at all. Then I think they all quit but Dan. Then Dan said in his Blog that G4TTV was manufactuering questions by having Friends, Family and Employees call in with fake questions. Then I think either he got fired, or quit. I havent watched since Leo quit before the move to LA.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
aww that sucks tss was my fav show

new topics

top topics

join