It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE PRELIMINARY POLLS - Clinton looking to pull away in Democratic primaries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That's a possibility. Ross Perot's net worth doubled within a few years after he lost the election in the 1990s to Bill Clinton.

-dex

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana
www.nysun.com...
Much of the Trump hate come from the Regan hate that also failed...thank goodness.. sound familiar ?

Democratic Rep. William Clay of Missouri charged that Reagan was “trying to replace the Bill of Rights with fascist precepts lifted verbatim from Mein Kampf.” The Los Angeles Times cartoonist Paul Conrad drew a panel depicting Reagan plotting a fascist putsch in a darkened Munich beer hall. Harry Stein (later a conservative convert) wrote in Esquire that the voters who supported Reagan were like the “good Germans” in “Hitler’s Germany.”...John Roth, a Holocaust scholar at Claremont College, wrote: “I could not help remembering how 40 years ago economic turmoil had conspired with Nazi nationalism and militarism—all intensified by Germany’s defeat in World War I​—to send the world reeling into catastrophe. . . . It is not entirely mistaken to contemplate our postelection state with fear and trembling.”

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I thought this thread was about preliminary results and updates... so much for that.

Since I'm from Europe, and don't understand American's election process, could anyone be kind to dumb it down for me/us?
What are primaries and caucuses? What and who are delegates and superdelegates?
What gives

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The "map" in the OP doesn't show anything....

Is it just me?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The "map" in the OP doesn't show anything....

Is it just me?

I beleive when first polling stations starts to close, then we can expect results to come in.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Mystik, you have to wait for it to load; (may only work well in Chrome) here is what populates

thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yeah, those are the states that already had primaries. Nothing new there? I'm using Chrome...I didn't see any updated info from today's current vote count?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That site is a rough load.

But clicking on a state will show results.

Obviously, the states for today are showing zeros.

I bet there's updates starting real soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

they are saying that Trump won Georgia!

washingtontimes.com

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If 'The Establishment' was truly 100% in charge, Bush would be joining Hillary in leading their parties.

I don't think so, I think Rubio was their guy all along. Bush never even cared to win or be involved from the beginning.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think Bush was just a tool to make people believe they are actually choosing the nominee and are not being manipulated into choosing the Chosen Nominee.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crazyewok

So Trump secretly agreed to become the most hated and distrusted man in America by throwing the election and giving up the Presidency?
Sounds like a great strategy...and great for business.

I think the plan backfired as it has worked to well.

I don't think Trump and the clintons ever expected trump would be so popular. I think they hoped he would get enough traction just to divide the GOP and divide votes by running third party if he lost the nomination.

If he wins the nomination I garentee we will see trump makeing more dumb and outrageous comments to try and lose.

You know what? Vote Trump in the election as that will be what him and the clintons DONT want.
Voting trump won't make "Merika great again derp derp" but will screw up Hilary's plans!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join