It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE PRELIMINARY POLLS - Clinton looking to pull away in Democratic primaries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I thought I would start an update thread throughout the rest of the day and into the night for those who are interested. So ANY updates are welcome; Ill start with Billary....

Sweet baby Jeebus... ANYTHING but Clinton! Looks like she is getting alot of the black votes in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas! I know it is early, lets see who is going to run this race...

Sanders is very far behind the eight ball- > Sanders has 87 delegates. I have not heard any other important updates. Please post if you have, thanks!!

HERE IS A LINK TO THE LATEST UPDATES FROM POLITICO
WAIT FOR THE MAP TO LOAD.

Super Tuesday has been pivotal for the Clintons before. Then Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton used a sweep of Southern states in March 1992 to establish himself as the front-runner for the party's nomination, setting him on a course for the White House.

URLINGTON, Vt. (AP) — Hillary Clinton enters a series of Super Tuesday contests poised to extend her lead over Democratic rival Bernie Sanders, who risks a major setback for his insurgent campaign with a poor showing in primaries and caucuses across the nation.

Backed by black voters, Clinton aimed for a sweep of Southern states holding primaries on Tuesday and polls showed her with a big advantage in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas. Sanders could only bank on winning his home state of Vermont and both campaigns were vying for support in Colorado, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma and Virginia.

"I am confident that if there is a large voter turnout today across this country we are going to do well," Sanders said after voting in his home state of Vermont. He joked, "After a lot of deliberation, I know that Bernie Sanders, here in Vermont, got at least one vote. I was working on my wife, so I probably got two."

All told, Clinton and Sanders were competing for 865 delegates in 11 states and American Samoa on Tuesday, the biggest single-day prize of the 2016 campaign. Black voters powered Clinton to victory in South Carolina last weekend, with 8 in 10 voting for her, and were expected to give her a huge advantage throughout the South.

, , , , , B I L L A R Y

edit on 1-3-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The house always wins

Trump will destroy the GOP and tear it apart so his clinton freinds walk right back into office....

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

CRAZY, I AGREE!!!!

THANKS FOR POSTING

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

CRAZY, I AGREE!!!!

THANKS FOR POSTING

Makes me wonder when it was all set up.

I think the foundation of the establishment was set up during Lincoln as a way supress controversial politicians and stop another civil war. Think it went into full overdrive after the depression as the US saw how close it was to crumbling and after WW2 when the Germans and Japanese had weakned the British Empire they decided to take it global.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If 'The Establishment' was truly 100% in charge, Bush would be joining Hillary in leading their parties.
Republicans have dispatched their 'establishment' candidate...time for Democrats to 'man up' and do the same!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If 'The Establishment' was truly 100% in charge, Bush would be joining Hillary in leading their parties.
Republicans have dispatched their 'establishment' candidate...time for Democrats to 'man up' and do the same!

Your being played like a fiddle .

They knew a bush/hillary election would not go down.

Trump is controlled opposition. He is there to:

1) Distract the masses and make them think they have someone to represent them.
Trump is saying exactly the right things and going for the populist vote.

2)Wreck the GOP and divide it.

They knew a Bush III would never win. Trump aim was to finish the GOP allowing hillary to focus in sanders.

$20 come the election im right, game?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
The house always wins

Trump will destroy the GOP and tear it apart so his clinton freinds walk right back into office....

Why blame Trump?

The RNC showed their true colors with Ron Paul! Odd how the DNC is showing the classless tactics in this election! The so called Conservatives have done nothing more than grand stand to their constituents while caving into the establishment the past 7 years. Look at Rubio! His biggest accomplishment was the so called "Immigration Bill" which Nancy Pelosi, Obama and all the Democrats loved the hell out of him for!

The GOP deserves every hit that comes it's way! Hell, both parties have been exposed and here we are trying to save their sorry asses....... Maybe instead of wearing professional wear to work they ought to all wear "Wife Beater" shirts to work?

Don't ever bash an abused woman for not pressing charges against the man that beats them, because politically we willingly allow our abusers to continue their abuse just the same.....

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Why not?

If he is who I think he is then he is part of the system and worse takeing advantage of the desperate hopes of his followers and playing them as fools.

Come 2017 there will be a lot of people on ATS pissed of with being played like gullible idiots while trump and the Clintons laugh over there champagne.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You're saying the 'establishment' WANTED Trump and Cruz to beat Bush and Rubio? Fantasyland.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Bernie ?

The Cracklings of wood on Fire !!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I guess some 'Sandernistas' have already given up on the Big Bern!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Makes me wonder when it was all set up.

Probably around the time he was making phone calls to Bill Clinton prior to his announcement to run, trying to get advice.....

This is actually true im not making it up...

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

Source

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The GOP has been wrecked - that part is past. It's a matter if we can put it back together again.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You're saying the 'establishment' WANTED Trump and Cruz to beat Bush and Rubio? Fantasyland.

No I am saying they knew Bush and Rubio would likley fail.

So the clintons sent in there freind Trump trump to knock the GOP out and stop a real anti establishment type like Cruz from getting any traction allowing Hillary a open path.
With people like cruz and Rand paul neutralised Hillary just has to focus on Sanders.
Establishment win.

They never cared if it was Bush or Clinton on the bloody throne and knew full well another Bush was never going to make it. So they have made sure Hilary is the one who is going to win.

Your the one living in fantasy land if you think a man with a long history with the Clintons and a democrat past can study flip over and being a man of the people, your messiah!
your being played!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Forget it.

Hillary could publicly endorse Trump and the Trumpeters would not believe it.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Forget it.

Hillary could publicly endorse Trump and the Trumpeters would not believe it.

Youre not kidding there man, not in the slightest........after all he did say

Trump: I could shoot people in streets and not lose support

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So Trump secretly agreed to become the most hated and distrusted man in America by throwing the election and giving up the Presidency?
Sounds like a great strategy...and great for business.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So Trump secretly agreed to become the most hated and distrusted man in America by throwing the election and giving up the Presidency?
Sounds like a great strategy...and great for business.

OF course it is, this is all fantastic advertisement for Trump, his face is everywhere, people are talking about him. Hes on every news channel, on every message board.

This has been 10000 times the exposure he ever got on "Apprentice"

Are you kidding?
edit on 3/1/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Here is a good article that touches on why Trump is winning:

The Republican base doesn’t even trust its Party leadership to win elections any more, so they’re tuning out the warnings about how Trump can’t win in the general election. They’ve already seen Trump defy over a dozen confident predictions of his imminent demise. He tap-dances on “third rails” that should reduce him to a cinder.

The Obama years have convinced many voters that Washington is both utterly corrupt and completely immune to reform, so they’re tuning out erudite lectures about how the American system is supposed to work, and embracing the guy who says he’ll fight for their interests under the dirty new rules of engagement.
Link

The article says much more than this, but they do a good job of hitting the nail on the head.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'll be so sad to stop seeing all the Bernie meme's on my FB wall.

Finally le-reddit candidate will begin to fade away

and all is right in the world

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join