It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unholy trinity and the 3rd antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman

Napoleon was a member "the Hidden Hand" a powerful elite organization whose formal name is something else. You can find a painting of him and others with their hand hidden in their jacket online. But he was no antichrist.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The beast of 666 fame is not a human but an ideology, namely, Zionism itself. Zionism has fooled many Christians and is responsible for the stealing of Palestine from it's inhabitants who were the true owners of that land, a mixture of indigenous Jews and Arabs who co-existed peacefully until the 6 day war/invasion/occupation.

Zionism and Hollywood have almost restored Solomonic glory, aided by the third beast, banking with interest and takeover of the nations money supplies. IMO, those are the 3 beasts, not humans.

All that's left is to rebuild the temple but Jewish prophecy needs a pure red heifer to be born first then they have to destroy the Dome of the Rock.
edit on 4-3-2016 by Caligula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: AnAlien0men

Why consider Adolf Hitler to be the second anti Christ as opposed to Joseph Stalin considering he killed and imprisoned far greater numbers that Hitler ever did?

I consider Hitler because he attempted to clean the world of ALL JEWS, it just seemed like he had it out for one particular group. To sum up, he tried to wipe one whole religious group from the world, not just random people.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You do realise that it was not just Adolf Hitler that orchestrated the holocaust? And that "they" attempted annihilate more than just people of the Jewish persuasion.

Might want to read up on a little more information pertaining to the subject in question before making such broad assumptions.
edit on 6-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I do not believe in religion but i have had many arguments lasting for hours with a friend whom believes we are still to see the three antichrists as you call them.

His theory is the world will be decieved when our goverments introduce the truth about Aliens existence or when Aliens decide to show themselves. Aliens will be the saviour of the planet and the human race by stopping a global disaster luring us into a false sense of security and humans will worship them as gods thus going against the text of the bible and worshiping false gods playing into lucifers hands.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Bad Greek friend, John speaks of many with the spirit of antichrist. Which is anyone who denies Christ came in the flesh. But there is only one "THE antichrist" mentioned, definite article specific. The definite article "hu" in the Greek signifies a unique thing, separate and different from any other. So when John mentions a coming "the antichrist" (hu antecristos) it can only be one person.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't think even half the people who support Trump like him though. My sense of the AC is that people will actually like him and be fooled by him.

Trump is more like Winston Churchill in the sense that everyone knows he's a jerk, but he's the best chance we have right now given the options.

Heck, I don't like him, and I'm not fooled by him. But when the choices are him and Hillary or Johnson ... What exactly am I supposed to do? There isn't really a choice there.

If he were the actual AC, I'd be all over voting for him because I'd think him the best thing since sliced bread or even more accurately, I'd think him something akin to the 2nd coming. And when it gets right down to it, that narrative and that kind of messianic feeling was pushed much more with Obama than it ever will be with Trump.

This was serious art as were all those media photos with the "halo" that mysteriously showed up around his head. As were all those articles referencing him as a "lightworker ..." Yeah, the whole messiah complex was definitely an official trope with Obama.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

We are all aware that everything holy must have an opposite. Hence the Unholy Trinity,

No I am not aware of that. Perhaps there are five in the house, three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone (aka gospel of thomas).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join