It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unholy trinity and the 3rd antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
We are all aware that everything holy must have an opposite. Hence the Unholy Trinity, The Necronomicon, and 3 antichrists opposite of Jesus. So far two of all three have come and gone, the first was Napoleon Bonaparte, the second was, Hitler (who else), and the third isn't far off from revealing himself. All of the others had people that put them to power or someone in power before them, this person is the introducer to what's to come. Louis XVIII was the first introducer, the second was Paul von Hindenburg, and I've narrowed my guess at the third introducer to either Pope Francis or Obama. What I cannot guess at is who the 3rd antichrist will be and when he will make himself known.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAlien0men
I'm humbled. Two threads this close together about lil ol me?

I'm sincerely flattered, but you must exercise patience. As my buddy Solomon said "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." Smart guy he was. I miss him.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Still with Obama?? He is a dud and almost done his reign. Lackluster anti-Christ.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why consider Adolf Hitler to be the second anti Christ as opposed to Joseph Stalin considering he killed and imprisoned far greater numbers that Hitler ever did?
edit on 1-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As far as Revelation goes, commentators see an unholy trinity in the dragon (the devil), the "beast from the sea" (which is a political power of some kind), and "the beast from the land" (who appears to be the leader of that power).

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Trump will be the 3rd anti Christ, hey he even claims to be Christian and has the support of the largest evangelical groups!

Which would make sense why so many have fallen under his "spell"

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Trump will be the 3rd anti Christ, hey he even claims to be Christian and has the support of the largest evangelical groups!

Which would make sense why so many have fallen under his "spell"

Makes a LOT more sense than Obama.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That would indeed explain a lot.

Then again all prophecy is self fulfilling by design if you think about it.
edit on 1-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That would indeed explain a lot.

Then again all prophecy is self fulfilling by design if you think about it.

LoL A fine point indeed sir

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

OOH your team sucks no epic scenery or floor show....wheres the horror movie stuff?
OH THAT'S right,nothing can physically arrive from anywhere else only energy...boring.
WHERES the RIFTS? LEY lines? WHY aren't there any cool pagan military uniforms?
THEY make those poor Swiss guards wear pantaloons..
IN short ,aside from assorted possessions ,you're a Roman Polanski film...LOOK I'M SORRY, FAR be it from me to be rude to an infernal being, I HAVE never met , but I 've just had SO MANY threats of global doom in my life, I want spectacular.
I'm burn't out.
I love you ...

edit on 1-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

...What I cannot guess at is who the 3rd antichrist will be and when he will make himself known

the signature event that gets the (still unknown) person will be creating a 7 year Peace deal involving Zionist Israel (mossad; by deception you will wage war) with possibly the Palestinians/Arabs/Persians/Turk-IS caliphate

that 7 year treaty will mark the start of the End-Tme Final or 70th Week in Daniel...
interestingly enough the Peace Treaty works until the Now Renown & Charismatic crafter of the Israel Treaty receives a mortal head wound and Lucifer himself resurrects the slain leader's body and possesses that body for the next 3 1/2 years as the person of Anti-Christ ....

him being the AC is not realized by the vast majority of people but only recognized as the AC by both the "2 Witnesses" and the 'sealed 144-Thousand"

~~ venturing a guess... another Ghandi ?...perhaps a Dali Lama?...a Turk or Sufi Muslim empowered with supernatural abilities ?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Who cares who the 3rd AC will be ?

He/She will just be another glove puppet who could not even organize a pee-up in a brewery.

The AC is supposed to be a rebel yet they will obey a book that they supposedly hate, word for word.

Honestly, the AC needs the word 'Anarchy' stamped on their dumb forehead because he/she is already 4 years behind schedule.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Napoleon was an anti-Christ? Puhleeeze.

No way was he was an anti-Christ. What exactly did he do to earn that title? Because he tried to conquer Europe and Russia? There have been lots of conquerors through the ages. What makes Napoleon so special?

Stalin killed way more people than Napoleon ever did and killed them in more sinister and cruel ways. How come Stalin isn't an anti-Christ? Also in the same mold as Stalin: Chairman Mao, Pol Pot, all of the Caesars, Genghis Khan. All of them truly evil dictators complete with torturing, genocide, and brutal oppression.

No, really...you need to explain how Napoleon is labeled an anti-Christ while these monsters get a pass.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman

More chance of Nathan Mayer Rothschild than Napoleon considering.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Remember that Mao Zedong killed and inprisoned more than Stalin and Hitler both so

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The Leader who brings the 7 year Peace Treaty will receive a mortal head wound, dies, and is resurrected by Lucifer? Where is the source for this?

The Leader who is resurrected would probably believe himself/herself like Jesus, having risen from the dead and all, therefore, believing they are godly.

However, if this is accounted in scripture, then The Leader risen would question if they were the AC, knowing of Jesus' story.

The only way I could figure the AC rises without knowing he/she will self-fulfill Bible prophesy is if the Bible is not accurate as to how this all goes down, or that the AC knows how it goes down and believes he/she can defeat GOD.

Now who would believe he/she could defeat Jesus/GOD? Lucifer? Why would he think that? Last time he thought that, he fell really hard, or at least that's what we've been taught went down.

edit on 1-3-2016 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
We've gone so far off this Antichrist timeline it not even close anymore, the pope prophecies and Mabus belonged to a period of time that was pure and unaffected by itself. Move along 500+ years and the butterflies wings have well and truly turned into tsunamis of discontent !

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Point taken. To be honest i forgot about Mao.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The necronomicon is a myth and Nostradamus was not a prophet. If he was he would know be able to accurately predict things before they happened, his "prophecies" are only good after they are fulfilled. Antichrists have been way more than 3 in number. You are thinking of beasts and he being a prophet should have known that.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

I can't believe nobody has told you that Lucifer is a myth of Catholicism and the result of bad translation/interpretation. Isaiah 14:12 isn't talking about a fallen angel it's an invective against the king of Babylon, a human. Lucifer is the planet Venus and is a metaphor for a king who set himself up as a god to be worshipped. It's a metaphor, this was figuered out ages ago and even my Catholic bible states this along with every scholar on the planet. You need to read more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join