It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Hillary is just supposed to hold the door?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
What if, all the scandals are true, what if Hillary and everyone involved with her knows it's going to blow up. What if it's planned. No president accused of wrong doing has ever not been pardoned even if impeached. What if the plan isn't to have Hillary as president for long, but whoever runs as vice president that's really meant to be president. What if Hillary's job is to run and win, then be impeached and pardoned so they can sneak someone in that could never have won at all. What if, the only way Hillary get's pardoned is if she wins, and that's why she's trying so hard and willing to do anything to win, cause her ass is literally on the line.

Is it possible that Hillary is not meant to be a real President, but simply there to hold the door for someone else to save her own ass? It makes me wonder, who will her vice president be, because THAT could be the most important thing about Hillary's campaign.

Felt like doing something actually conspiratorial. Is this a proper realistic conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Ummm...so that means when she gets up in the morning and looks in the mirror...she mutters...pardon me...?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

But who is this shady Vice-President? I am not sure there is someone out there that fits the Bill for this character...

I do think the Hillary presidency is an inevitable reality. Papa Willy and his political machine have set all the cards up so that Ms. Clinton will win.

Any garbage about her will be incinerated, one way or another, dead or alive.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hillary will never get indicted, she will skate and the corruption will reach even greater depths of depravity. The Proles fall for this crap over and over and over again. Its groundhog day in the USA!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

I'm not sure who fits the bill either, that's the big question. Nearly ANYONE can be put in power using the vice president position if the president themselves can win regardless. Any ideas on who could be put in place using this strategy is welcome. Be creative people. I don't know enough myself about the shady political personalities to guess.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Well there is Tom Perez

U.S. Secretary of Labor Tom Perez likes to bring up the exact number of days left to take action in Barack Obama’s presidency. Perez even keeps a countdown calendar on his desk identifying Jan. 20, 2017 — the next president’s first day in office — as the day his “weekend” begins.

But Perez might have to wait for his weekend, as there’s growing buzz he could be an ideal vice presidential pick for Hillary Clinton if she wins the Democratic presidential primary.

Clinton is still in the midst of a tough fight against Sen. Bernie Sanders. While her campaign remains focused on that race, her huge victory in South Carolina’s Democratic primary on Saturday vaulted Clinton back into frontrunner status and polls indicate she’s set to widen that lead on Super Tuesday this week. So now Democrats are beginning to speculate about who she might tap as a running mate. Perez, according to some in the party, could singularly help Clinton appeal to progressives energized by Sanders’ campaign and help unify the party once he bows out.

Tom taught a law school for a while, then became a career politician. He is now the secretary of labor under Obama. He is not really electable on his own, but he does not seem to have that shadiness we need.

With that, I say a good puppeteer is never noticed and dies nameless.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
An even bigger conspiracy, which will seem nearly impossible to many people on this forum, is one where Hillary is not charged with any crime whatsoever and she is able to take office without threat of impeachment, etc.

There has been a massive propaganda effort against her to implant the idea in to people that she is guilty of many violations. Yet we have not seen any charges filed. The Benghazi investigations found no wrongdoing and so far it appears that the email investigation will produce the same results.

This entire thread, and the overall mindset of people in general in regards to Hillary, is centered on the results of that propaganda.
edit on 1-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What if, all the scandals are true, what if Hillary and everyone involved with her knows it's going to blow up. What if it's planned.

Agree with that part. If she gets in, it will 'blow'. They don't see it that way, though, they think they can control pressure cooker Earth.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
[POST DELETED DUE TO IGNORANCE OF POSTER]

edit on 1-3-2016 by Slave2theTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Slave2theTruth

I think you misunderstood what I said. Either that or you were providing an example of what I'm saying... Not sure which.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hillary would also get the first woman elected president of The United States moniker which might be just enough to make her happy. Maybe she doesn't even want the job at all but just wants the historical value of being forever in the history books as first US woman president. May be able to kick her out of office but can't take the title away.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I am becoming more and more convinced that her top aides at State Department and Clinton Foundation, particularly Huma, will be the ones to take the fall. She will avoid prosecution and continue to claim she's done nothing wrong. Funny, I still have trouble feeling sorry for those that were naive enough to get close to the Clintons and think they would come out of it ok.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Sorry. Totally mis-read your post and for some reason missed the word "not" in there. No more posting before I finish my first cup of coffee!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ummm...you have such an Oroboros mind...it's like an old vinyl record that's stuck on that last groove as it goes round and round...endlessly...

It's really fascinating to watch...but does nothing good for my vertigo...

Methinks the massive propaganda effort is in your own mind...where you have swallowed not merely the bait and sinker...but the whole of progressivism...and now you play like a mobius loop...

Your screen name is so very apropo in that regard...KWIM...?

Don't get me wrong...it doesn't mean I don't tough love you...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
There has been a massive propaganda effort against her to implant the idea in to people that she is guilty of many violations. Yet we have not seen any charges filed. The Benghazi investigations found no wrongdoing and so far it appears that the email investigation will produce the same results.

This entire thread, and the overall mindset of people in general in regards to Hillary, is centered on the results of that propaganda.

Sounds like another a vast right-wing conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Supposedly, her health is terrible and everybody in Washington knows it. Open secret. If it's as bad as some suggest, she's already too old in the sense of being biologically tired and worn out to be President.

Expect Trump to attack Hillary on her poor health once the Democrats are passed the point of no return on nominating her. That he's waiting to do that shows you how much he'd prefer to face her than Bernie, but for whatever reason, the mass media has doubled down on Hillary and is trashing Bernie anyway.

Once Trump starts to hit the health issue hard, the press will have to talk about it. At that point Hillary's best chance will be to name a dynamic VP who can campaign aggressively, someone people will want to be President as much or more than her.

Ironically, she basically needs a VP that is more like Bill Clinton...someone with charisma who is a smart and aggressive campaigner. Her health issues just seal the deal on that. It would re-create their previously successful team. Unlike before though, it probably needs to be a woman VP. Of course, this may be the smart thing, but she already played second banana before and hated it so we'll see if her ego can deal with it.

But as for the pardon issue...Obama will do it on the way out, after the election. She'll straight up buy one some how or another. Maybe it's a done deal already, maybe he is letting her twist in the wind to get a higher price because come on politics is dirty and favors cost money somehow or another and she wants a get out of jail free card. That's a pretty big favor, right? Anyways, whatever the case, however it happens, of course it will happen.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The 'propaganda' covers up their 'mistakes'.

Thats why the news channels all carry the same 'stories'.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slave2theTruth
[POST DELETED DUE TO IGNORANCE OF POSTER]

So am I now supposed to delete everyone of MY posts now

That is a very interesting conspiracy, intriguing

If she gets in it would be a non surprising miracle on its own, just think she is the person those in charge want in

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I am at a loss as to how to respond. Was that a rant, a personal attack or just an off-topic venting of irrelevance?

I like to deal with facts. Fact is, regardless of what we are being told by the media, it appears that she did not violate any laws. That may change as the FBI investigation comes to a close, but I have yet to see anything released that would indicate charges are incoming.

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Sounds like another a vast right-wing conspiracy

For the most part, yes. As you well know from our previous encounter on a similar issue, there has been a lot of disinformation and propaganda released against Hillary that disregards all fact and logic.

Many people have been brainwashed in to believing a false narrative.

originally posted by: intrptr

The 'propaganda' covers up their 'mistakes'.

Thats why the news channels all carry the same 'stories'.

The propaganda preys on the gullible and has them believing Hillary is guilt of crimes that she has either not been charged with, or has not committed whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
An even bigger conspiracy, which will seem nearly impossible to many people on this forum, is one where Hillary is not charged with any crime whatsoever and she is able to take office without threat of impeachment, etc.

Not all of us are falling for the propaganda. Hillary supporters need to be louder here and on the streets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join