It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halliburton sold foreigner illegal weaponry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've searched ATS and can only find one mention of this story, back in Oct 2003

Arms dealer fingers Halliburton???

So I wanted to update people a bit. David Hudak, a Canadian, who was charged with stockpiling weapons in Roswell was eventually released. The jury found that he had absolutely no idea he was doing anything wrong, and had been deceived about the nature of his purchase of demolition material.

On Oct 13, 2004 in Alburquerque, David Hudak filed a lawsuit naming a few companies, one of them Halliburton, because they approached him and told him it was legal. He had purchased 2400 warheads, I heard they were for shoulder-mounted use against light armourmed vehicles, for the price of $1.34 each (don't know if it's US or CDN, but that's still pretty cheap). And he says he's not the only one who took advantage of the clearout prices. Halliburton has issued a statement saying the 10 years that have passed since the sale make it difficult to follow-up on.

Man Acquitted of Stockpiling Missiles in N.M. Sues Halliburton for Selling Them to Him
Hudak Takes on Halliburton

There's a few things about this that bother me, like, why was one of Halliburton's subsidiaries offering US weaponry for sale, to anyone outside of the US military, without express govt permission? $1.34 a missile? Holy cow!!! How much does it cost to make these things? And the scariest, hard to follow-up on. They sold 2400 missiles to someone who didn't even live in the country, and they don't have a record of it? No Bill of Lading, no nothing? He wasn't the only one who bought them. Why aren't the records being gone over with a fine tooth comb to see where else these things could have gone?

My apologies if this has already been addressed, but I can't remember seeing anything when the story about the lawsuit broke, and my search didn't turn up much. I wanted to post this, because it came up in another discussion how little news actually got reported, and it got me to wondering if perhaps most of you were unaware.

edited to add each to $1.34. But still a great deal at twice the price!

[edit on 10-1-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
That is alot of destructive device permits. 2400 X 500$ a year = 1.2 million USD to own those munitions legally each year.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Ritual]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
JRC doesn't make or sell any type of weapon. They make shaped charges for a variety of industrial uses. The only "guns" they make are perforating guns for perforating oilwells.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
p.s. John Sonday, owner of Accurate Arms (and son of a Chicago lawyer) bought the Defense and Aerospace Division of JRC in 1994.

He then turned around and sold scrap things he probably shouldn't have to Hudak. JRC nor Halliburton were involved in this.

Long story short...it looks like, once again, because you can trace the trail back to some point in history that the big NWO company's name is involved...they have GOT to be the root of the evil.

In this case, as is in most cases, that's not so. What Sonday chose to do is his problem...not anybody else's. And Hudak is questionable and is trying to get his tit out of a ringer.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
p.s. John Sonday, owner of Accurate Arms (and son of a Chicago lawyer) bought the Defense and Aerospace Division of JRC in 1994.

He then turned around and sold scrap things he probably shouldn't have to Hudak. JRC nor Halliburton were involved in this.

Long story short...it looks like, once again, because you can trace the trail back to some point in history that the big NWO company's name is involved...they have GOT to be the root of the evil.

In this case, as is in most cases, that's not so. What Sonday chose to do is his problem...not anybody else's. And Hudak is questionable and is trying to get his tit out of a ringer.

Thank you Val, my eyes were begining to bleed from reading this BS. My fingers are getting tired too.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Oh please, I'm not surprised at all. Tricky Dick and his company Haliburton will sell just about anything they can to make a quick buck, including helping the axis of evil tap into the world's biggest reservoir of natural gas.

yahoo.reuters.com...

Way to go Tricky Dick! You fight that war on Terrorism alright!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
My advice...

HOLD!

money.cnn.com...

lmfao

[edit on 1-11-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
To me it doesn't matter if it was Halliburton or Wal-Mart that he bought them at. I'm not American, and couldn't give a rat's behind about Halliburton or Cheney. I know a whole bunch of people here don't like them, but aside of the whole FBI contract investigation thing, I'm pretty clueless about them. On the positive side, for those who like Cheney, he didn't work for Halliburton then, so this doesn't reflect on him in any way at all.

Please do not jump to conclusions, when they are entirely unwarranted, and do not assume others think in the same way you do. I have never even so much as typed the word Halliburton on ATS before this post, and if you have information about this that could clear up my perceived misunderstanding on this issue, then by all means, share it. The main reason I posted this here was because coverage of this is extremely limited, the only places it seems to have been reported is in NM and BC, and I would like to know more about this case.

Thank you to Vahall for pointing out the information about AA and its sale. But in the link posted it does mention that the sale of JRC was finalized on the same day (early 1994) that Hudak purchased the items in question, so I was already aware of that. If the items were offered before the deal was final the previous owners need to take some responsibility, as well as the people who bought it. These things should not be available for sale to the public, and I was surprised to hear that you can buy these kinds of things for that little money. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and presume you actually read the links provided, in full, before responding.

And if it is as you say, and that these weapons were not sold by JRC, then the judge will throw the lawsuit out of court, and maybe then we can find out who did sell them, and find out if there are any more unnaccounted for demolitions floating around wtih big NATO stamps on them. Someone sold ordanance designed for use by the US Military that should have been destroyed under destruction/disarmament clauses, in the contract the company signed.

My concern is that someone was selling demolition material to people who don't live in your country, and said material turned out to be completely illegal for him to own. The only reason Hudak even got off is because he was able to argue that he was misled about the nature of the items he purchased. Here is another link, this time regarding the testimony of Michael Hambright where he describes the items he sold to Hudak as shoulder-launched multipurpose assault weapons.

Oh, and ps, I have yet to click on any thread dealing with the NWO since I joined here, and do not forsee such an event happening in the near future.

edited to add that I did actually type Halliburton twice, I think, while searching ATS to make sure there wasn't already a thread about this. I like to be honest and admit when I've made a mistake.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
JRC doesn't make or sell any type of weapon.

According to Rachel Marsden (who is not a source I would use unless I absolutely had to, she was news where I live long before she even got out of university) the weapons were actually produced by Tally Defense. She does make some good points about the whole thing, but doesn't make any mention of who actually sold them to Hudak. I am not familiar with Tally Defense. US weaponry is not a subject I follow.

top topics

join