It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims and the Tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This isn't going to be a Muslim bashing post since I am an atheist and despise all religions equally

How can there EVER be anything remotely resembling peace in the Middle East when Mohammed Q. Public is fed this crapola- Palestinian Preacher Blames Tsunami on Jews

With Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon recently crediting the Palestinian Authority for clamping down on incitement against the Jewish state, official Palestinian television last week blamed Israel for the tsunami in southeast Asia, preached the destruction of Israel and the U.S., and declared America the prime sponsor of world terror.

Religion/Politics aside, this offends me on a scientific level. Whatever valid arguments Muslims present are effectively nullified by this dangerous nonsense. Furthermore how do you engage in a dialogue with a people who have been fed and believe such nonsense?

Another Article

Has Muslim leaders critical of Australia's noble relief effort..

"Please Australia, move your feet from Indonesia as soon as your humanitarian work is done," he said. "They should not corrupt Islamic sharia law in force in Aceh, because we know that these foreign soldiers like to bring prostitutes with them. Also, these soldiers drink alcohol and in Aceh it is strictly forbidden."

No overt threats or hostility in that quote and apologists might very well agree with the sentiment. I can't however imagine a Westerner asking Muslims who come to his aid to hurry up then get out lest their foul rituals and odours contaminate God's people.

The final humiliation for the Aussies surely must be the disarming of their forces while they are generously providing disaster relief.

Foreign Minister Alexander Downer told the ABC that Australia's military was happy not to be armed and for security to be provided by the Indonesians.

And THAT has to be the biggest bunch of BS in this post.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

because we know that these foreign soldiers like to bring prostitutes with them.

Yeah, thats right, they bring prostitutes with them, its not their daughters and sisters that are slinking off to the alleys and bases, sure.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
one billion dollars in aid! we kick ass! I does sorta make you feel proud to be an aussie.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
what Western army wouldn't be thrilled to be disarmed and protected by a third world army???

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
We are doing alot for indonesia, but i fully understand there fear of us.
With such a disaster, they think we are going over there, donating all this money to get in there good books then we are goign to take it over with our culture and our belief systems. They are very grateful im sure of our relief effort, but they would prefer no relief so they can keep there culture.
In a hypothetical situation, is something like the tsunami happend to australia, and soldiers from a muslim country came to help us out. We would not want them enforcing their beliefs and culture onto us.

Also with the artificial tsunami theory, im still sitting on the fence with this one. There are alot of hard facts agiasnt it, but my natural curiosity is telling me there is more to it, it jsut seems to coincidental where the intial quake happend. Right in the middle of many muslim countires. It seemed like the tsunami was positioned for maximun effect, if mother nature did this or the american-isrealis (same thing) is up for question.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If Jews did this, they wouldn't have done it on a Sunday. Most Muslims, like Jews, don't do much of anything on Sunday, it is their sabbath too. If the Jews did do this, they would have chossen a better day than Sunday.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ahhh thats the whole twist to it.....jews wouldnt do it on sundays, they are the least likely suspects.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BANGINCOLOR
If Jews did this, they wouldn't have done it on a Sunday. Most Muslims, like Jews, don't do much of anything on Sunday, it is their sabbath too. If the Jews did do this, they would have chossen a better day than Sunday.

Actually the Sabbath is Saturday, and the Muslims recognize Friday as their special day of the week.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
As dbates said, Friday = Muslim day of rest, Saturday = Jewish day of rest, Sunday = Christian day of rest.

Well it finally happened. I always say "some imbeciles will blame everything on Jews, down to the weather" and I was proved right.

How enlightening. It takes a special sort of person to claim to "believe in God" and then blame an act of God on humans.

The earthquake/tsunami was a Natural Disaster, and a tragic one at that. To use a natural disaster that killed over 100,000 people as hate material and fodder for political motives disgraces the memory of those casualties. How sad it is.

As for Australia... I dunno man... you commit massive amounts of money and send personnel into harms way to help people... and you have to be disarmed and entrust your lives to an army that has proved incapable of protecting their own people on numerous occasions? I wouldn't do it. Sorry. I'm all for humanitarian efforts, but not if it means endangering the helpers.

Case in point: You witness a car accident in the pouring rain where a car hit a power line. There's now a big thick wire hanging down from the pole and touching the soaking wet car. You'd love to pull the driver out wouldn't you, but you know damn well you're gonna get fried.

I'm not asking for big posters saying thank you we love you, but um... isn't "Help and then get the hell out lest you corrupt us" really is a crappy thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
is this suppose to be a joke because the source looks bent
( something that is just pulled out of thin air or someone has a over reactive imagination )

give me a source that has some ground to it because this has none

dh

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
( something that is just pulled out of thin air or someone has a over reactive imagination )

Well, I've posted these a few times on other threads
Just one more won't hurt
www.vialls.com...

www.conspiracynewsnet.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Well, I've posted these a few times on other threads
Just one more won't hurt
www.vialls.com...

www.conspiracynewsnet.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

i was thinking of official news sites because far as those sites are concerned they dont mean jack all

sorry i just trust new sites that have ground

dh

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
you are main media dependent then
Pity you

[edit on 12-1-2005 by dh]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
you are main media dependent then
Pity you

[edit on 12-1-2005 by dh]

whats with the pity atleast with the main media they have the facts straight

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
He pities you because you aren't getting into the spirit of things. Come on use your imagination and think up the least likely, most completely unbelievable explanation you can. Then go on the internet and find some loser site that is saying the same thing. There's your proof, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is blind.

Reality is for losers, don't ya know.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana
He pities you because you aren't getting into the spirit of things. Come on use your imagination and think up the least likely, most completely unbelievable explanation you can. Then go on the internet and find some loser site that is saying the same thing. There's your proof, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is blind.

Reality is for losers, don't ya know.

1. my imagination sucks big time
2. reality is better then fiction
3. the day i trust sites that spreed this rubbish is the day that bush can spell or make a full sentence

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

I hear ya, the source IS partisan however the point is moot since the facts themselves should be unassailable. My comments were a response to on the record and undisputed statements made to the media.

The first instance the media was the Palestinian's own media so bias or skew can be ruled out.

top topics

join