It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones saying Cruz offers to drop out for Supreme Court nomination by Rubio

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I would hope that Cruz is removed from public service at the earliest opportunity. It's bad enough that he is a Senator, but SCOTUS? No way. His level of dishonesty is typical of establishment overlord politicians. They needed to be booted out, not given new jobs in Govt.

Care to back up your claims w facts other that "because trump says so"

Lol. Always find it ironic trump supporters calling other candidates dishonest

Its been done to death - been round this round with so many Cruz supporters. You point out his lies and they reach for technicalities on what a lie is and ignore what is right in front of their face. It matter snot.

Cruz is a liar and the world knows he is, no matter how much his disciples try and excuse him.

LoL A technicality?

No a lie is a lie and truth is truth........

Im asking you to back up your claims with facts.........thats not to much to ask, seeing as how you made the accusations....

If you like i can start listing web pages full of Trumps lies, also if you want to compare

Politifact Truth meter

yeah ok, Trumps a paragon of truth

I have seen politifact and studied the instances of claims for a few of the candidates . They are all liars.

The site clearly shows Cruz is no different. The big difference is that Cruz is running his whole campaign on his honesty. he is lying about the very essence of his campaign. On the other hand Trump clearly exaggerates the truth/ lies all the time. No one really cares because he is not making his honesty the basis of his campaign. That's just life. Cruz chose to try and mislead the American people with his Trusted campaign. He made his bed and now he has been caught and shown to be a liar, he has to live with it.

By the if you look up the actual meaning of the word lie, you will realise that lying is not a black and white matter at all. The broad definition(s) include intentionally misleading. Cruz is a master of that by telling half truths and citing out of context statements to weave a narrative with the express purpose of lying. You sound like a typical Cruz fan who will just not accept the intent of what he is doing. There is no point continuing the discussion on it any further with you. As I said, been down that road one too many times.

So youre not going to tell me where you feel that Cruz is a huge liar and Trump is far more honest.....

Got it.........

HOPE AND CHANGE!

er...

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! (sorry I forgot which one we were chanting)

You just made my point.

actually you made mine

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I would hope that Cruz is removed from public service at the earliest opportunity. It's bad enough that he is a Senator, but SCOTUS? No way. His level of dishonesty is typical of establishment overlord politicians. They needed to be booted out, not given new jobs in Govt.

Its been done to death - been round this round with so many Cruz supporters. You point out his lies and they reach for technicalities on what a lie is and ignore what is right in front of their face. It matter snot.

Cruz is a liar and the world knows he is, no matter how much his disciples try and excuse him.

LoL A technicality?

Im asking you to back up your claims with facts.........thats not to much to ask, seeing as how you made the accusations....

If you like i can start listing web pages full of Trumps lies, also if you want to compare

Politifact Truth meter

I have seen politifact and studied the instances of claims for a few of the candidates . They are all liars.

The site clearly shows Cruz is no different. The big difference is that Cruz is running his whole campaign on his honesty. he is lying about the very essence of his campaign. On the other hand Trump clearly exaggerates the truth/ lies all the time. No one really cares because he is not making his honesty the basis of his campaign. That's just life. Cruz chose to try and mislead the American people with his Trusted campaign. He made his bed and now he has been caught and shown to be a liar, he has to live with it.

By the if you look up the actual meaning of the word lie, you will realise that lying is not a black and white matter at all. The broad definition(s) include intentionally misleading. Cruz is a master of that by telling half truths and citing out of context statements to weave a narrative with the express purpose of lying. You sound like a typical Cruz fan who will just not accept the intent of what he is doing. There is no point continuing the discussion on it any further with you. As I said, been down that road one too many times.

So youre not going to tell me where you feel that Cruz is a huge liar and Trump is far more honest.....

Got it.........

HOPE AND CHANGE!

er...

You just made my point.

actually you made mine

Of course ted Cruz is a liar. He's been caught several times during his campaign. Got so bad he had to sacrifice his communications director kept getting caught. Yet oddly continues to do so like when he made the clam trump said if you don't support socialized healthcare your heartless. Trump never said that.

Then he trues to lie about his voting record in congress and even his support for obama .
www.slate.com...

And of course this

www.politifact.com...

Its easier to ask when he's telling the truth that,happens less often. Cruz is nothing but a self serving politician and yes he supported amnesty when it was good for his campaign. Something he accused Marco rubio of lying about. When a candidate will have a problem winning his own state you might want to ask yourself what's wrong.
edit on 2/29/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

LoL A technicality?

Politifact Truth meter

Got it.........

HOPE AND CHANGE!

er...

You just made my point.

actually you made mine

Of course ted Cruz is a liar. He's been caught several times during his campaign. Got so bad he had to sacrifice his communications director kept getting caught. Yet oddly continues to do so like when he made the clam trump said if you don't support socialized healthcare your heartless. Trump never said that.

Then he trues to lie about his voting record in congress and even his support for obama .
www.slate.com...

And of course this

www.politifact.com...

Its easier to ask when he's telling the truth that,happens less often. Cruz is nothing but a self serving politician and yes he supported amnesty when it was good for his campaign. Something he accused Marco rubio of lying about. When a candidate will have a problem winning his own state you might want to ask yourself what's wrong.

No point talking to the Cruz disciples. He can lie and lie and they will just keep pretending he is god like in his honesty. That is what happens with religious cults.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join